• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 905 Views, 9 Comments

Forever Always - StoryBrushes



If love was forbidden, would you still chase it? If love brought so much pain, would you still embrace it? *minor gore but not enough to have a tag* hate all you want but if you don't like it then don't read it

  • ...
8
 9
 905

Prologue

Sombra’s life was planned out for him from day day he was born into his family. He was to inherit his fathers dark magic and rule over the Crystal Empire. He was to be married to his father's good friend’s daughter exactly 3 weeks from that moment.

Until two weeks before.

It was mid July when he laid eyes on her.

Glowing pink mane. Sparkling rosy pink eyes. Snow white coat, belonging to such a graceful pony. He saw her from over bridge across the falls, but with another pony, a dark blue pegasus mare who hopped along with her wherever she went.

He knew at once he must meet her - alone.

**************************************************************************

We weren't supposed to meet
We weren't supposed to fall in love
It wasn't supposed to end like this


When the dark stallion approached the fair alicorn on the forest ground of the palace she knew at once he was one of the nobles of the crystal empire. Her first instinct was to yelp for help but stood her ground - just staring.

“Hi. C-can i h-help you?” she squeaked out.

“Wow.” was his only response as her pink mane covered her when she blushed fiercely at the ground.

“What.” she laughed out.

“I'm called Sombra.” he said confidently not averting his eyes for a second.

“My name is Celestia but everyone calls me Tia.” she said, still smiling at the ground.