• Published 21st May 2012
  • 1,235 Views, 22 Comments

the beginning of the end - Konics



This is my OC's story. Its on DV art as well. People seemed to like it so i'm posting it here

  • ...
5
 22
 1,235

CH2

“Its ok, Its ok. I'm still asleep that's all.” I said trying to make sense of it all.“Yeah, still asleep” I turned to the tree. “Ok time to wake up. Here it goes.” Then I smacked off the tree as hard as I could. “OWWWW!!!” No this wasn't a dream. The tree had proved that and added some more pain to his body. “Ok it isn't a dream....where am I?” I looked around. The place seemed vaguely familiar. There where tall mountains in one direction with something that looked like a giant castle, and a semi-large village in the other. Being that I was new here and wasn't good with people anyways I decided to stay away from both and head into the forest. It was pretty dark and creepy, but my only other choice was to head into town as a pony. That didn't seem like a good idea to me. I mean going into town as a talking pony was bad enough, but what if when I got there the government tried to dissect me. That didn't sound to appealing. I didn't care where it was a pony walking into a town and talking would cause mass panic.

“DON'T GO IN THERE!!!” Huh? Is someone yelling for me. I turned around to find....to find.... A SCREAMING PONY RUNNING AT ME!

“GET OUT QUICK!!”I ran as fast as I could from the screaming pony. Straight into the woods. It stopped at the wood line and continued to scream at me. Not knowing it had stopped I kept running as fast as I could. I was scared half to death. I kept running and running until I was sure I had lost the pony.

“Wheew, that was close. Now where am I?” That was a good question. Where was I? In my blind attempt to escape the talking pony I had gone so far into the forest It was impossible for me to know where I had come from. That stupid pony had scared me into a death trap. That stupid talking pony.....stupid talking pony....talking pony? What am I an idiot. Someone who is just like me runs straight at me and I'm scared stupid. “Ugh...idiot idiot IDIOT!”I smacked my head of a tree in anger of my own stupidity. Which was quickly followed by me passing out from the impact.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up in my living room. Where was I? What had happened? Then the memory hit me like a dump truck full of cinder blocks. My eyes started to water again. Was it true? Was I really dead? I tried to pinch myself but to no avail. I sat there and looked around. The room was empty and a total mess. My dad would have never let the house get this messy. I loved him but he was a complete neat freak. It would drive him crazy to see the house like this. Once again it felt like something really heavy had hit me. The reason the house was like this was because of the shape my dad was in. He was grieving over my death the last time I saw him and that must have made him forget everything else.
My eyes were almost spilling over with tears at this point. I needed to take a walk, clear my non-existent head. As I walked over to the door I realized I had no way to open it. “Great now what am I going to do?” I wen to bang my head off the door in depression when..... my head went through the door. “What the....” I proceed to walk the rest of the way through the door. It felt weird but I guess death had some perks. When I got over my shock I noticed there were cars wrecked all over the street.

“How did this happen?” I wondered. Suddenly a dark and ominous voice answered my question with another one.

“What you don't remember?” I looked around to find no one was there. This things voice just seemed to echo out of the woodwork. “Ha look around you. What do you see?” I did as it said and looked. All I saw was a bunch of wrecked cars.

“What am I supposed to be looking for?”I asked.

“Anything. Everything. You want to know how you died don't you. I can help you, but be warned this is a steep path you now walk. Do you think you can handle whats at the end?”I hadn't thought about it till then but I was curious how I had died. My mind was completely void of any memory of my death.

“I want to know. I can handle it.”

“Good. Though I have my doubts. Look around you for a good clue.” I looked closer at my surroundings. Now I could see some blood on the street. I also noticed there were no people in the area. I turned around and looked at my own house. It looked the same save the mess. Then I saw a note on the door. I walked up and read its contents aloud to myself.

“ To whom it may concern, I'm headed to the town service for today. If you really need me call my cell though I doubt I'll answer it. Lance” What was the service for I wondered.

“The service is at the school. You'd better hurry or you'll miss it.”Scared by the sudden reappearance of the voice I fell backward down the steps. I smacked my head off the ground and felt a sharp pain in my head....pain. I felt pain? I was dead how could I feel pain. “Oh the little boy thought death had relieved him of all his pain? Boy your pain has only just begun.” Then I remembered something. I was going for a walk and there was a loud noise. Like and unbearable ringing in my ears. It caused me to fall to the ground and....and....I couldn't remember the rest. “So you found a piece to the puzzle. Good for you, but that piece made you want more didn't it. Now off to the service with you. You had better run or you won't make it.......On second thought I think I'll take you there, when you wake up you'll be there. Then I fell asleep before I could utter a word of protest.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I woke in the woods again. Why was this happening to me. Was this deaths cruel joke?
It wasn't very funny. It seemed to have become night out. I stood up and stretched before realizing my head hurt. That as I soon found out was the least of my problems. As I looked around I found myself to be surrounded by wolves that looked to be made of wood. Ha someone must have put them there to scare me when I woke up.

“Ha Ha veerrry funny,”I said sarcastically, “you can come out now!” My laughing was soon meant by growling. I looked at the wolves again. They were....moving!