• Published 14th Apr 2015
  • 1,152 Views, 11 Comments

Machina - Gordon Freeman_1



A awful accident has resulted in Twilight being mutilated from head to hind hooves. However, could she possible be saved?

  • ...
6
 11
 1,152

ACT 1: THE DISASTER-Chapter I: Savable, or Unsavable?

“Come on you all! We have five new patients coming in and they need to be treated ASAP!” Starlight commanded her doctors as she walked around inspecting everypony.

It was the middle of the day and this was the worst time for Starlight, dozens of ponies to the brink of death come in and need to be treated. More and more gangs have been popping up all around Equestria ever since Twilight got her castle.

“Why doesn’t Celestia try to deal with this freaking gangs? Every day we get a minimum of thirty patients needed to be treated, it’s ridiculous,” Starlight thought to herself as she walked into her office.

She sat down and looked through some of her papers.

“Hmm, according to these charts,” Starlight said out loud, “today we have had less patients than ever before! I wonder why that is?”

As soon as Starlight put down her paper, Nurse Redheart burst in looking like she just saw somepony get murdered. “Starlight! You must come with me! It’s urgent!”

Starlight was confused but even she knew that Redheart would never disturb her unless it’s absolutely urgent. Following closely behind Redheart, Starlight looked around her at the different rooms that held different patients, some looked like they were doing well, others looked like they weren’t going to make it.

After walking for several minutes down multiple hallways that even Starlight didn’t even know existed, they finally got to their location. It was a room at the very end of one of the hallways on the fifth floor which was were the important ponies were kept if they were hurt. Such as if Celestia was hurt, she would be transported to this floor.

“You may remember her, I don’t know if you like her, but she needs your help Starlight,” Redheart looked like shew as about to cry.

“Show me who’s in there,” Starlight said with a coming voice.

Redheart nodded and pushed open the door and Starlight walked in. Multiple doctors were blocking the view of the patients.

“Step aside and let me see this,” Starlight said as soon as she walked in. The doctors turned around and nodded and made a path to where Starlight could see who was here.

Starlight had seen some grotesque stuff in this hospital, but she almost vomited at this sight. It was Twilight, the lower half of her body completely gone, even her wings were missing. Her stomach was wide open and you could even see her beating heart. Her upper hooves were either bone or meat just hanging on to the bone.

Starlight regained her senses and looked the mare into her almost dead eyes. “T-Twilight?” were the only words that Starlight could think of.

“P-please Starlight,” Twilight could barely speak with her lungs collapsing with every passing second. “H-help me.”

Determination flared in Starlight’s eyes. Sure Twilight had screwed her over in the past, but this was now.

“Starlight, she’s unsaveable! We have to put her to rest,” one of the doctors walked up and said to her.

“No we don’t,” Starlight said turning around and smiling at the doctor. “We just need to use Project BX2.”

Every doctor in the room gasped. “But Miss!” a different doctor called out. “The scientist just finish developing it, we haven’t even tested it out yet!”

“Well she’s the perfect candidate then now is she?” Starlight called out smirking. “Now go get Doctor Bellfire and tell him the ace is in the hole!”

One of the doctors stepped out of the room and his hoof steps could he heard running down the hallway. Starlight looked over at Twilight and walked over and rubbed her head.

“Hold on Twilight, help is on the way. You will survive, I promise,” Starlight said smiling.

“E-even af-after all I’ve done t-to you?” Twilight said barely keeping her eyes open.

Starlight continued to pet her head. “Twilight, that was then, I’m a doctor now. Consider this my apology for what I did to you back at that village.”

Twilight smiled as a tear ran down her cheek. “Th-thank you,” Twilight said.

A dark brown stallion ran into the room with a medical team behind him carrying a massive case of some sorts.

“Doctor Starlight, we are ready for Project BX2. I’m assuming she’s the candidate?” Bellfire asked looking at Twilight and then looking away.

“You are correct, well, get the parts out,” Starlight said opening the case.

When she opened the ginormous case, it revealed many parts to what would be a robot. It had goggles, an entire body plate, and gauntlets and boots for all the hooves. Starlight walked over to Twilight and grabbed the button that was under her body.

“Alright Twilight, we’re going to put you to sleep. Once you awake, you’ll be one-hundred percent! I swear!” Starlight said holding up the button.

Twilight smiled and closed her eyes signifying that she was ready. Starlight pushed the button and Twilight was out cold right there.

“Alright you all we have no time to waste! She’s dying with every passing second and we need to get this robotic suit on her to save her life! Get going go!” Starlight said grabbing one of the gauntlets. “Let’s hope this works.”