• Published 31st Mar 2015
  • 1,702 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria's Warriors: The Snakes Resurrection - Wildcard25



The Five Serpentine Generals are back and are out for revenge against the Elements of Harmony and the two boys who defeated them. Will they be able to defeat them a second time around, or will the snakes have their own surprises in store?

  • ...
5
 2
 1,702

The Journey's Begun

The very next day after the ponies and warriors agreed to help the generals restore order to their tribes and overthrow Pythor, the Mane 8, Spike, Dustin, Alistair, Domino, Fievel, Zyphon, Drake, Aria, Elroy, Dean, Alice, Alicia, Eu, Jethro, Jade, Burai, Mitsukai, Xever, the Balitons, Felix, the Four serpentine generals, and Lieutenant Arcturas stood before the two sisters, Cadence, Shining Armor, and Discord.

The groups were all packed and ready to head out, while Skales spoke up, "I don't understand why none of you can just fly us to the desert or teleport us?"

"Then that would be too easy, silly." Pinkie smiled.

"Besides, this is a perfect opportunity for you Snakes to get to know more about us." Dustin added.

"He's right. If you really intend on living in peace after we get through this, we wanna make sure you learn how to live in peace." Twilight put in.

"And traveling like this is the perfect way." Wild finished.

Skales sighed, "Very well."

"We're ready, Princess." Burai told Celestia.

Celestia nodded before speaking, "Johan! Omaddon!"

The duo appeared, as Johan asked, "Yes, Princess?"

"I want you two to join them. If anything happens to them, I expect you both to protect them with your lives."

"Yes, ma'am." Omaddon answered, as the duo bowed their heads before joining the group.

"You must hurry now." Luna insisted.

"Good luck, you guys." Shining Armor said.

"And be safe." Cadence put in.

"We believe in you." Discord finished.

They all nodded, as Dustin spoke, "Come on, everyone. Let's go save the Serpentine... I can't believe I actually said that." The generals rolled their eyes, as the group left the castle and Canterlot.


Once they left, they had started trekking through a forest. As they walked along a path, Muse spoke up, "So Skales, out of curiosity, what was it like being locked inside Pythor's subconscious after we defeated you?"

Skales and the generals looked at her before Skales answered, "It was dark and lonely. Like we were wandering in this endless void of nothingness."

"It felt worse than being locked inside our individual tombs for a thousand years." Acidicus put in.

"Then we suddenly felt as if we were being split apart." Fangtom continued.

"We thought we were being destroyed and the next thing we knew we were all separated into five again." Skalidor finished.

"Since then we've been hiding it out in New York city's sewer systems, scrounging up whatever we could for sustenance." Skales explained.

"Well you survived a year in our world, that's giving you credit." Dean said.

"Yeah, but Ebon lasted three years in our world." Drake noted, causing the snakes to glare at him.

Felix spoke up before an argument could break out, "To be fair, Ebon was locked in a mirror and a spirit therefore didn't require any kind of sustenance."

Drake and the snakes agreed, as Pinkie spoke up, "Snack break!"

"Snack break?" Arcturus asked.

"Of course. We need to eat after all." Pinkie answered.

"You betcha." Applejack agreed.

"Plus, I need to stop and rest my hooves." Rarity added.

"All right, let's take five for now." Xever said, as the group stopped to rest.

Soon enough the group was resting, while some of them were enjoying some snacks brought by Pinkie Pie and Applejack.

As the snakes just rested, Pinkie bounded over holding a tray of cupcakes, "Here, try some of these?"

"What are they?" Acidicus asked, as they eyed the treat.

"Cupcakes of course. Everypony loves cupcakes. And I'm sure if you give them a chance, you will too." she offered them one.

Each snake took a cupcake and eyed it before taking a bite out of it. After chewing it up and swallowing, Skalidor spoke, "That was... sweet."

"Mm, delectable." Fangtom's two heads licked their lips.

"Very tasty." Acidicus said.

"I didn't know such a food could exist." Arcturus put in.

Skales was hesitant to answer, but did, "I love cupcakes."

Pinkie smiled brightly, "I knew you would."

"If ya think that's something, I gotcha something extra special to try." Applejack said, as she gave each of them a wooden mug of a familiar beverage.

"What do you call this?" Acidicus looked at the beverage.

"Mah family's famous Apple Cider." Applejack explained.

"It's the drink of the Gods." Rainbow salivated.

"It's true." Alistair confirmed.

"Give it a swig." Applejack beckoned them.

The snakes took a sip, and their eyes widened with joy, "Rapture!" they declared.

"Your family makes this delicious drink?" Skalidor asked.

"We sure do." Applejack nodded.

"I can't believe we've been missing out on so much." Fangtom said in disbelief.

"Well, now's your chance to learn more from us." Twilight said.

Skales spoke, "Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Remember, we are on a mission."

"We know, but sometimes you have to stop and enjoy the smaller things in life." Mitsukai said.

"Listen to my wife you guys. She's always insightful." Burai said.

"Always has been." Felix confirmed. The snakes only nodded, and continued to enjoy their break.

Skalidor slinked away and went over to a pond and looked at his reflection recalling when Pythor first released him and his tribe.


Pythor had landed inside the Constrictai tribe and saw it looked empty, " Constrictai! Come on out! I have returned!"

Suddenly coming out from the shadows were the Constrictai tribe looking amazed, "Pythor?"

"Yes. Good to see you all again. Now where is your general?"

"Right here, Pythor." came a voice, as the tribe made was for Skalidor who slinked out of the shadows.

"Skalidor, so nice to see you again."

"But how is this possible? Who set you free?" Skalidor asked.

"A bunch of foolish ponies, is what did it," Pythor answered, "And I've come to free you and the rest of our tribes."

"Are we the first you've freed?"

"Of course."

"Strange, I figured you'd release Skales and the Hypnobrai first. After all Skales was closest to you."

"That may be, but I felt like I should release you first since were are the closest tomb on the map. Now come on we have lots to do."

"Is your tribe waiting for us up top?" Chunk asked.

"I'm afraid not. You see in order to survive I had to feed upon them." he answered with reluctance.

"You ate them all, even Arcturus?" Skalidor asked in shock.

"I'm afraid so, but you know the Anacondrai's code: Only one can Remain," The Constrictai slowly agreed, "Now come on. Let's go." they left the tomb.


The flashback ended, as Skalidor envisioned Pythor's reflection in the water, and punched it causing ripples to form in the water.

"Skalidor?" a voice asked, as Rainbow, Wild, Alicia, and Elroy approached.

"Oh, what's up?" Skalidor asked.

"We were wondering where you went." Wild answered.

"Whatcha doing here?" Elroy asked.

"Just thinking."

"You're worried about your tribe, huh?" Alicia asked.

"I am. I'm their leader and who knows what Pythor will eventually do to them if they don't follow his word." Skalidor said in worry.

"Don't worry, we're going to save them and the other tribes." Rainbow promised.

"Just wait, you'll be back with your tribe in no time." Elroy assured him.

"I hope so."

"Come on, ya gotta think positive like us." Wild tried to cheer him up.

"Why are you trying to hard to make me feel good?" the general wondered.

"Because your tribe is like your family, and all of us are like a family to each other." Alicia explained.

"And family looks out for one another." Elroy added.

"Looks out for one another." Skalidor pondered.

Alicia nodded, until she looked at the water seeing something big was moving around in it, "What the?" she leaned in to get a closer look.

Suddenly popping out of the water with a splash looked like a crocodile with a body made out of rocks. Alicia jumped back, as the others were startled at the creature.

"A cragadile!" Wild and Rainbow cried.

"Cragadile?" Elroy asked, "Don't you mean crocodile?"

"No, that's a cragadile." Wild assured him.

The cragadile climbed onto the land roaring, "Let's get it!" Alicia called, as they started fighting the beast trying to get it to go back into the water.

Skalidor watched them fight off the creature not sure what he should do. He noticed Rainbow was about to fly at the cragadile to give it a butt whoop, only for the creature to swat at her with it's tail sending her crashing into a tree.

"Rainbow!" they cried, as Skalidor was in shock.

The others arrived, and saw the cragadile was crawling right for Rainbow Dash, "Guys, stop it!" Drake called.

Before the three could attack it, Skalidor leaped from his position and onto the cragadile's back, "Ya wanna wrestle, rocky?!" he asked, as he rode on the cragadile as if it were a rodeo.

"Skalidor, be careful!" Skales called.

"I got this!" Skalidor answered, as he clung to the top of the cragadile.

Rainbow watched seeing Skalidor ride atop the cragadile, and realized he saved her life. Skaildor ended up making the creature go back into the water, but he was still clinging to it.

"We gotta save Skalidor." Fluttershy panicked.

Rainbow got up, "I got this!" she dove into the water.

"Rainbow Dash!" the group called.

Rainbow came up with Skalidor under her hoof. Both got on land looking soaked, as Skalidor spoke,"That thing's trying to come back up."

"We have to do something about it." Alice said.

"But what?" Jade asked.

Skalidor looked and noticed a boulder lying around, "I got an idea." he went to the boulder, and used his bare strength to pick it up. The cragadile came back up to the surface growling.

"I don't wanna be crag chow!" Pinkie cried.

The cragadile opened it's mouth ready to feast, only for Skaildor to call, "Chew on this!" he threw the boulder that landed in the cragadile's jaw causing it to get stuck open.

"You got him!" Dustin cheered, as the cragadile struggled to close its mouth.

"Let's put this guy back where he belongs. Rakka Rakka Rukka Rakka!" Omaddona called, as he used his strength to pick the cragadile up and threw him far into the water.

The ponies, humans, and snakes cheered, as Twilgiht went over to Rainbow Dash, "Rainbow Dash, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Twilight. Nothing I can't handle," she boasted, as Wild nudged her, "But I did have help from Skalidor. Thanks, I really appreciate it."

"Hey, family looks out for one another remember?" Rainbow nodded, "And besides I owed ya for saving me for falling into that chasm back in the golem mine."

'Now we're even." Rainbow smiled, as she pulled him into a headlock and tried noogying around his head spines.

When Skalidor got out of the headlock, he gasped and touched his torso where his heart is, "What's this strange sensation I'm feeling all of a sudden? It feels warm, and nice."

Twilight smiled, "Doing a good deed by helping Rainbow and the others helped you see how important it is to be there for anyone even if they're not related."

Skalidor smiled, "I could get used to feeling like this."

"You and the snakes are with us now. You'll have to get used to it." Xever said.

"That's for sure." Drake answered, as they laughed.

Skales, Acidicus, Fangtom, and even Arcturus were curious at how Skalidor was willing to put his life on the line for one of the ponies they had been enemies with before. Would they also understand why it's so important to do things for others like he did?