• Published 31st Mar 2015
  • 1,702 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria's Warriors: The Snakes Resurrection - Wildcard25



The Five Serpentine Generals are back and are out for revenge against the Elements of Harmony and the two boys who defeated them. Will they be able to defeat them a second time around, or will the snakes have their own surprises in store?

  • ...
5
 2
 1,702

Ponyville Castle

As the sun rose over Canterlot, Dustin, Alistair, and the rest of the warriors woke up that morning to see the glowing sun over the horizon.

"What a beautiful morning." Dustin said.

"I'll say." Aria agreed.

"So what do we do?" Ralph inquired.

"Well, I think we should go to Ponyville, and see how things are there." Alistair suggested.

"I agree," Dustin nodded, "Plus I want to get a look at this new castle of Twilights."

"So do I." Zyphon agreed.

"Then we should go right away." Burai said.

"Shouldn't we tell the Princess about this?" Alice wondered.

"I already now," came Celestia's voice as the group turned and saw her, "I had a feeling you would want to go to Ponyville to see everypony."

"Can we really, I mean what with the serpentine threat and all?" Jade asked.

"Of course. While the serpentine are still at large there's still no way we can determine where they are or where they'll strike next." Celestia said.

"So we'll just have to wait for more developments?" Xever inquired, and Celestia nodded.

"All right. We'll go to Ponyville, but message Twilight if something comes up." Dustin insisted.

"I will." the princess confirmed.

Dustin looked to everyone, "Come on, guys. Let's fly!" he ran out to a balcony and flew off followed by the others, with Alice, Aria, Eu, and Alicia carrying their pets.


When they arrived in the town, the group looked around in nostalgia. Dustin spoke to his group, "Ponyville. It always seems to looks smaller every time we come here."

"Maybe we're just getting bigger?" Alistair suggested.

"Possibly," Zyphon answered, "My height never changes so it looks just about the same."

"Hey, that must be new." Zimmer said, as he pointed into the distance of town.

They looked and saw Zimmer was motioning to a crystal tree like castle in the distance, "That's Twilight's castle." Domino cawed.

"Come on. Let's go pay a visit." Dustin said, as they walked through town.

As they walked, many of the residents were greeting them. Cheerilee spoke up, "Dustin! Alistair! It's so good to see you boys again."

"Nice to see you too, Cheerilee." Dustin greeted her, as the others waved.

As they pressed on, Alistair greeted Zecora, "Hey, Zecora, it's good to see you again."

"And a joy to see you as well, Alistair. So nice of you and your friends to come back here." she greeted back.

"Hey down here!" Came a familiar voice. They looked up and saw Rainbow Dash and Wildcard touch down, "Sup, guys?" Rainbow asked.

"Good to see you here." Wild greeted them.

"Thanks. We just stopped into Ponyville and see how it is." Dustin explained.

"And we noticed Twilight's castle all the way from here." Mitsukai added.

"And you were going to check it out?" Wild inquired.

"You guessed it." Dean confirmed.

"Well, let's go together." Rainbow suggested.

"We were on our way there as well." Wild added.

"Well, let's hurry." Xever said, as they hurried onto the castle.


Upon arriving, the group looked up at the castle, as Alistair spoke, "Not too shabby. Not as big as the one in Canterlot or the Crystal Empire, but not too shabby at all."

"You should see the inside." Rainbow said, as they entered.

They walked through the hall, as Zyphon spoke, "Hm, not much for decoration I see."

"This is just temporary," Rainbow explained, "We're still trying to make the castle look more lively and to Twilight's taste in style."

"But we've added our own touches to it." Wild added.

"Really, how?" Drake asked.

"I put up some Daring Do posters in the library." Rainbow answered.

"And I turned one of the empty rooms into a game room. For us and you guys when you'd ever come back." Wild added.

Topher looked in one room seeing it was an office that looked like it had a theater like touch to it from drama masks to stage props, "Let me guess, Muse decorated this room?"

"Uh-huh." Wild nodded.

Rainbow opened a pair of doors, and they walked into the throne room where twilight, Spike, and the others were already gathered.

"Sup, guys?" Rainbow asked.

"Look who we found on there way here." Wild added, as they noticed the warriors.

"Hi, guys." Twilight greeted them.

"So nice of you to join us." Rarity added.

"Well, it's been a year since we've seen Ponyville from our worlds time." Elroy said.

"Plus with this new castle here, we just had to check it out." Thatch added.

"I like this room though. Especially all the thrones." Dustin said, while seeing each of the girls and Spike had their own throne.

Alice looked up seeing a chandelier looking like tree roots, "What kind of chandelier is that?"

"That's actually the roots from the old Golden Oaks Library tree." Applejack answered.

"We dug it up and fashioned it into this chandelier, that way Twilight will always have a part of the library in her new castle." Fluttershy explained.

"Clever." Burai nodded.

"Take a look at the gems we hung from it." Pinkie suggested.

The warriors flew up and looked at each gem containing a memory from their times in the library, "Hey this was from when me and Alistair first came to the library." Dustin noticed one of the gems memories.

"Certainly are a lot here." Valmont said, while inspecting one.

"And now we'll make more memories here." Muse added, as Nightfall was working on a new comic.

Alistair went over, "Hey, Nightfall. Still got that creative mind working?"

"Uh-huh. I already had some of my comic ideas distributed to various other shops in Canterlot and the Crystal Empire."

"I can assume they're selling like Pinkie's cupcakes?" Dustin inquired.

"You bet they are," Nightfall smiled, "I'm also thinking about doing graphic novels as well."

"Now that's more this century." Topher nodded.

Muse spoke up, "Yes it is a very good plan, but I still don't want my boy to get too caught up in a career at this age."

"She's right. He's still a growing colt." Wild added.

"Look at you two acting like responsible parents." Burai said in amaze.

"I hope one day, Burai and I can be like that when we become parents." Mitsukai put in.

"I'm sure you two will be fine," Aria said, "After all I'll be your child's aunt."

"That you will." Burai ruffled his sisters hair playfully, as the girl groaned.

"Bro, not in front of the guys!" They laughed much to her embarrassment.

"So share with us some more about what's been going on." Dustin said, as the warriors got comfy on the floor.

"Well, not long after I got this castle, we did have to face a crisis elsewhere." Twilight began.

"Crisis?" Alistair asked.

"What kind?" Zyphon inquired.

"Well, it all begins one day in this castle," Twilight started telling them the story about their encounter with Starlight Glimmer who sought to equalize all the ponies in a bland town she ran far from where the ponies would normally travel, "And that's what happened." she finished.

The warriors, Zyphon, and the pets were in total shock, "Whoa." Thatch gasped.

"That's unbelievable." Jade said in shock.

"This Starlight Glimmer sounded like a pony version f Hitler." Xever told the Baliton twins who nodded.

"Equalizing all the ponies? That's messed up." Alistair said.

"True that." Eu agreed.

"Especially when she pretended to be like them but was keeping her cutie mark to herself." Alice added.

"What a hypocrite." Alicia said.

"I can't believe she got away from you." Drake said in disbelief.

"We can hardly believe it ourselves." Fluttershy replied.

"Still, at least we helped bring back the ponies their cutie marks." Applejack said.

"But as long as Starlight's out there still holding onto her belief on cutie marks being bad, then there's still a lot we need to be cautious of." Twilight said.

"Hey, you think Starlight's magic could work on our energies?" Zimmer asked in concern.

"That's a good question." Twilight answered at the possibility.

"Well, let's hope we never have to see for ourselves." Dustin said, not liking the thought of losing his spirit energy.

"Yeah. But let's talk more business," Felix suggested, "The serpentine are out there somewhere."

"No way they're at the Castle of the Royal Pony sisters." Rainbow said.

"Quite so," Rarity agreed, "After we started restoring the place, Twilight made sure to cast a spell on it so that no evil can enter it. Not even the serpentine."

"That rules out that place." Zyphon said.

"Wherever they are and whatever they're planning, we'll still be ready for them." Dustin spoke up.

"That's right," Twilight agreed, "With all of us fighting together, those serpentine won't stand a chance.

"Yeah!" the ponies and warriors cheered.


Meanwhile in the San Palomino Desert, inside the opened Anacondrai tomb, the five Serpentine generals were at meeting.

"So what do we do now that the ponies and the humans are aware of our full return?" Acidicus inquired.

"Shouldn't we I launch a full scale attack on Ponyville again or somewhere?" Skalidor suggested.

"No," Pythor spoke up, "Last time we tried that it ended in failure."

"But, Pythor, you know of what's happened," Skales started, "The ponies gave up the elements of harmony. They no longer have their power to rely on."

"And with the Orochi Sword we can crush them like bugs." Fangtom added.

"I will take no such chances regardless of the facts," Pythor answered, "If we're going to conquer Equestria we need to actually think harder than before."

"So what's our first step?" Skalidor inquired.

"First off, we need better covering. But not underground or anyplace like that." The Anacondrai general explained.

"And what do you suggest?" Acidicus asked.

"We need a kingdom, and not like taking Canterlot or the Crystal Empire. No. We need a kingdom of our own. One we can mold in our old image. A kingdom strictly for Serpentine."

"An amusing plan, Pythor. But where would we build such a kingdom?" Fangtom wondered.

"Why not out here in the desert?" Pythor suggested.

Skales spoke up, "Aren't you aware, Pythor, that to build a kingdom we need a plan, tools, equipment. Stuff we cannot come across out here in the desert!"

Pythor frowned at Skales raising his voice before smirking, "Then we'll just have to steal what we need," he snickered, "And once we have our own kingdom we will have our own sanctuary to shield us from those ponies. All of you go return to your tribes. I need time to think on this matter."

The generals nodded and slithered out of the tomb. As three of them went to their tribes that were slinking about outside the tomb, Skales was planning to go back to his tribe until Arcturus slithered up.

"General Skales, a moment of your time, please?" he requested.

"What is it Lieutenant?"

"I know I shouldn't talk about my general behind his back, especially to you. But I want to know, has General Pythor acted differently from how he used to act years ago?"

Skales was curious of Arcturus' question, and answered, "Come to think of it, while we've been hiding out for a year in the human world he has acted a bit more devious."

"Then it's not just me," Arcturus said, "When we got back from our battle at Canterlot Castle he struck me and spoke to me in a tone he's never done so in. I'm not sure but Pythor is not the same as he was back then."

"With our defeat at the hands of not only ponies, but creatures not of this land you can imagine how much this damaged his pride. But regardless, he's never been like this before. I'll keep an eye on him."

"Good. I'd hate to think of Pythor doing something desperate." Arcturus said.

"So do I, Arcturus," Skales slithered off as he repeated to himself, "So do I."