• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,759 Views, 75 Comments

Dashing through the Rainbow - somedude



Imagine yet another day at school,another day of pain and unhappiness without anybody to love. until

  • ...
18
 75
 1,759

Chapter 8

"Wow, i can't believe i acually just killed a dragon, with a sword."
"And how in Equestria did Twilight just make a sword out of nowere?"

"Baby, you're thinking to much again." Dash said

"Yea, probably."

"I have a question for you" "How did you ever jump so high with that aweful deep wound in you're leg?"

"Wel, it was you again Dashie, because it wanted to eat you, and i'm not gonna let that happend."

"I knew you were gonna say that." She said before landing on top of my lips, and Slowly kissing me again very romantically.
I rolled over and put my blanket around her making her comfortably. I was laying next to her now in my bed.

We hugged and kissed again til we both fel asleep.

Our lips were stil in touch when we fel asleep.

We woke up by a soft familiar giggle.

We opened our eyes to meet eachothers.

We were stil having lip contact

I broke the contact and sayed:"He, he, we have bin kissing al night long."

"Yea."
We both heard laughter. When we looked we saw everypony standing around us.
"Sorry to interrupt you again." Pinkie sayed
"But we wanted to visit you again and we found you like this."

pinkie started to laugh again.

But she stoped when she saw that we were kissing again.

I broke the kiss and said it again. "I love you"

"Jake i wan't to run some scientific research on you and Carl When you're all better, is that okay?"

"Yea sure."

It was just then when Princess Celestia walked in with two royal guards standing next to her.

"Jake Talon."
"yes?"
"I wanted to thank you for saving ponyville from that awefull beats."
"And i wanted to reward you."

She placed a golden medal around my neck.

"Jake talon for acts of bravery and for spitting in the face of danger I declare you a knight."
"You Jake are now one of Equestrias secret weapons, and you now have got my premission to call the royal guard army, but only in case of danger.

She lightly ticked my shoulders with her horn when she said that.

"Me a knight?!?!?!"

"Yes and you will come to the Canterlot Castle 3 dayes a week for you're training, you will begin you're training monday stay there for 3 dayes and than you can return home ."

"3 dayes a week?!?!, wel alright then."

I looked to Dashie who didn't look to happy. I didn't to.

Then the godness left the room.
"But now i will have les time with Dashie."
It was Thursday,Thursday became Friday, Friday became Saturday, and Saturday became Sunday.

"Dashie?!"

"Yes!"

"Do you know were my clothes are Rarity made me?!"

"Yes, there up here!"

"Alright thanks!"

I was on Rainbows cloudhome, i kinda saw it as OUR home acually.

I was packing my stuff for tomorow.

I packet several things:

toothbrush, clothes, hairgel, but most important a nice picture of dashie.

It was late in the evening when i entered the train, evrypony was there:

Pinkie pie, Applejack, Rarity, twilight, Fluttershy, Carl, Spike and of course Dashie
We had a group hug and i kissed Dashie slowly on the lips.

"Take care of yourself." Dash said
"Of course i will." I said
I kissed her again got in the train and waved them goodby.

"BYE BYYYEE!!!"