• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,759 Views, 75 Comments

Dashing through the Rainbow - somedude



Imagine yet another day at school,another day of pain and unhappiness without anybody to love. until

  • ...
18
 75
 1,759

Chapter 7

"Why won’t that piece of shit give up!?!"


After 10 minutes of running for our lives we saw Carl.


Carl: "Here you guys, take this!" Carl handed me a sword.
WERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS?!?!?!?!?
Carl: "Twilight made it."

"Rainbow, Run!!! Fly away!!!!!" She flew off quickly with the last strength she had in her good wing.

After the monster roared it spoke:


"DON'T BE A FOOL HUMAN, I WANT MY SNACK (Dashie) SO GET OUT OF MY WWAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!

"Make me."

"AS YOU WISH!!!!!!!!!!"

He slung his arm with incredible power. I dodged it by an inch by jumping in the air; I was right before its face and quickly stabbed in his eye, causing the beast to let out an incredible roar. The beast slung again this time it hit and I could just hear something crack, my left arm was broke not only that but there was a deep wound in my leg to.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

I screamed cuz of the pain.

"NOW IF YOU DON'T MIND IM GOING FOR A SNACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The monster turned his back on me and began to walk.
I still had my right arm so,

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped in the air with my sword, ready to stab.
He turned around to see what i was up to, that was also the LAST thing he ever saw in his life, because the moment he turned i penetrated the sword right between his eyes.
Dead.........the giant beast fell with a huge BOOM.

I fell on the ground.

It was quiet for a moment then i screamed on the top of my lungs.

"aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!"

I didn’t scream cuz of the pain; it was a scream of relief.

It was a scream of VICTORY

I felt dizzy cuz of the pain and of the blood i had lost.
That's when i passed out.

I woke up in a hospital i was still in shock.
I jumped from my bed and said: "THE DRAGON!!!!" i was breathing heavily.

Everypony was in shock.

Spike: "Wow, take it easy."

There was a pain in my leg and it all happened so fast i couldn’t hold my balance, so i fell.

"aaaaaaah!"

Applejack helped me stand up.
I climbed in my bed again and calmed down. I looked to my right and saw a teary eyed Rainbow Dash sitting next to me.

"Are you hurt?” i asked
She immediately flew on top of me and kissed me several times.

"Rainbow i think that’s enough." AJ said
"I’m just so glad he’s okay!" Rainbow said

"We need to give those to some rest now, i mean Rainbows wing is still broke and Jakes arm is broke to." Applejack said
The ponies, Carl and Spike left the room.

I watched into Rainbows eyes and said: "I love you."
She then planted another kiss on my mouth looked into my eyes and replied: "I love you too."

The nurse always told us to stay in our own beds, but we simply ignored her and slept with each other until we both completely healed.