• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 1,628 Views, 16 Comments

Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie: The Three Musketeers - HarvyDraws



Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie dreams of becoming Musketeers.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,628

Tower Rescue

It didn't take long for the musketeers to find the carriage which is next to a remote tower on a cliff. And this is where the Diamond Dogs are taking Fluttershy and Rarity because they could hear the two screaming from inside the tower.

Twilight and her friends try their best to get the door open but it won't open "hey Pinkie, this door won’t budge!"

"Let me give it a shot!" Pinkie exclaims as she heads back almost a mile. The mare then prepares to take a huge charge at the door to break it down. Just then, Twilight saw something on the door. It's labeled 'push.' Twilight push the door open. While during this time, Pinkie was rushing at the door, unaware of what's going on.

"Hey Pinkie wait. I got it..." Twilight was interrupted as Pinkie, not hearing her friends, rush into the tower unknowingly, blowing the others away. Suddenly a familiar pink pony rush by the group unknowingly. Fido looks confused as he asks "What was that?"

Pinkie was still running up the stairs until she arrives at the top...and crashes right through a window! The pink pony kept on rushing until she fell right onto an old tree near the cliff which sends her flying right into a meadow.

Pinkie kept on flying until she crashes right into a cow, who is not pleased by this.

"Hey!" the cow exclaims angrily at Pinkie. She then kicks at the pink pony, sending her right into the sky screaming. Pinkie soon collides with a blade of a windmill, spinning her very fast before sending the mare right back through the same window of the tower. Pinkie bounces painfully yet playfully down the stairs, going past the same group who looks at her go by in bewilderment. Pinkie soon bounces back to the front door just as her friends got back up. They saw her land on the ground with a daze. While the heroes helped her up, Pinkie said dizzily "doors open."

A worried Spot looks at his pals while asking, "What shall we do? Those musketeers are here!"

"Oh come on, we're 87 floors up." Rover scoffs to the worried Spot sceptically.

"So what they found us? It will take hours before..." Of course, the Diamond Dogs heard sounds of fast stomping, making them turn. To their surprise, there're the musketeers running up the stairs...then they begin to wheeze and pant. They are exhausted from all that running that they themselves had to do.

"Hold it right...there! You...fiends!" Twilight groans as she fell down a bit. That was exhausting!

"Threw those two into the cages" Rovers orders his colleagues

Fido and Spot throw Fluttershy and Rarity into a cage nearby before locking them in. They scream in alarm. The cage that the two hostages are in is magic-proof so Fluttershy and Rarity can't get out even if they wanted to!

"You’re Highness!" Twilight gasps before looking in determination to her pals as they got their swords out. "Let's get them!"

"Come on boys, let's deal with these so-called heroes!" Rover remarks to his pals as they took their swords out.

Rainbow yelps as she got her sword out, pointing it at Fido while demanding "stop! Let the girls go."

Fido of course grins cruelly at Rainbow pointing her weapon at him, then Fido hits his opponent's sword, knocking it down to the very bottom of the Floor. The pegasus pony chuckles nervously...which got worst when the Diamond Dog got some 2 by 4 weapons out, pointing them at Rainbow threateningly. Rainbow screams in terror as she run off, wearing high heels for some reason, screaming like a filly. Pinkie meanwhile is having trouble with Spot.

"Hang about! Is that cake over there?" Spot exclaims, pointing at if seeing something.

"Cake! where" Pinkie giggles as she looks around.

Spot pulls Pinkie's hat over her eyes and pushes her down the stairs.

"Let me go! Let me go! I’ll slice you to ribbons!" Twilight exclaims as she kept on fighting Rover. But Pinkie, trying to recover, collides with Twilight after she was hit by the Diamond Dog leader, causing the two musketeers to lose their weapons "My sword!" said Twilight.

Pinkie got her hat off her eyes as she place it back on her head. She and Twilight yelps as the three Diamond Dogs are pointing their swords at them, forcing the trio into the room.

"Not good" Twilight said in concern. "Pinkie, we got to do something quick or the princess is gone for good."

"It's all over, your mangy excuse for musketeers! Looks like you fools got in over your heads..."

Pinkie then spots a familiar window, the same one she crashed into when Pinkie ran into the tower before. The pink pony begins acting like a blueprint and made her smirk. Yes, an idea! It just may work! Twilight, noting her friend's smirk, asks "Got a plan, Pinkie?"

"Yep, sure do!" Pinkie exclaims to her friends with a smile. "You're with me on this?"

"If you got a plan, then go for it." Twilight said with a smile. Suddenly Pinkie grabs her without warning. "Wait, Pinkie! What..."

"Hot muffins, coming through!" she shouted.

Pinkie quickly ram through the window with her friends in tow, causing them to scream as they fall right out just like Pinkie before.

"Uhhh, what just happened?" Spot ask his colleague in confusion. They just shrug. Either what Pinkie did was stupid or insane. Of course, Pinkie got a good reason for this stunt. She and her friend kept on screaming and soon what happened before, happen again. The trio crash into the old tree that send them right back to the meadow...and into a familiar cow.

"You again" the cow scowls angrily. She then kicks Twilight and Pinkie, sending them right into the windmill. The windmill blades spin Twilight and Pinkie like mad before sending them flying away out of the mill and back into the tower. The Diamond Dogs were caught by surprise as they got smack by the trio, sending them right out of the tower screaming. The Diamond Dogs kept on screaming until they fell right into the river with a splash. The minions resurface. Spot spits out ready, getting his boss's head full of more water.