• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 1,629 Views, 16 Comments

Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie: The Three Musketeers - HarvyDraws



Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie dreams of becoming Musketeers.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,629

Princess Fluttershy's Desire

While Twilight and her pals were having a miserable time, in the throne room of the palace, someone is having a dreamy time, plucky purple petals off a flower. It's a pink mane light yellow female pegasus with light cyan eyes and three butterflies on her flank. She is wearing a light pink near seen top with green collars, yellow skirt with gold rims, cyan and jewel markings and gold tiara. Her name is Princess Fluttershy, the ruler of Equestria.

"Oh, my love, my love always." Fluttershy said lovingly while picking off the petals. "My love, my love forever. My love..."

As Fluttershy throw the petals, they land right onto another mare who is annoyed by the stuff on herself. She is a unicorn with a purple curly mane, light azure grey coat with light blue eyes and three diamonds on her flank. Her name is Rarity, Fluttershy's lady in-waiting. As Rarity got to mess off herself, she begins to ask, "As much as I hate to interlude, your highness, you are kinda mangling the flower. Who's the lucky pony that you know a true love and hero?"

"My one true desired heart, Rarity," Fluttershy said, sighing lovingly. "I will find somepony one day...It is out there, waiting for me. Oh, I just know it!"

"Right, this fantasy guy that you found. Do you know if it's royalty or not?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Well, as much as I hate the idea myself; somepony of your royal stature must be courted of a gentlecolt or mare" Rarity explains sternly to her friend.

"Oh, all that stuff is a royal pain!" Fluttershy groans as she gets up and leaving. Rarity in concern begins to follow her friend as they head out into the hallway. The princess isn't taking this whole thing a bit seriously.

"Your highness, you gotta pick somepony sooner or later or you will be forever alone."

"Now, now, Rarity. I can't pick anyone who I am not finding a good hero and love."

"Fine, you want to find somepony who has bravery?" Rarity ask Fluttershy, rolling her eyes a bit. "Try getting a cat! Oh wait. You got Opal."

"Yes, yes, I know!" Rarity exclaims with a groan of annoyance. All that stuff that her lady in-waiting is telling her is dragging her down.

"Fluttershy, the perfect one isn't going to walk through that door...or may not be at all. Even if it does, how will you know if it's the one?"

"Oh, I would know." Fluttershy sighs happily, holding the flower stern tightly. "Why, just see it. It will stride into the room. A light will glow from the heart. I will hear music." The mare grabs Rarity by her upper fore arms and dance with her. "It will bring me flowers. It will sweep me off my hoofs...and I know that it will be the one when it makes me laugh..."

"Fluttershy...your majesty, forgive me for saying this but what you're saying is..." Rarity pauses, seeing a happy dreaming look in Fluttershy's face. The unicorn looks a bit guilty. She doesn't have the heart to finish what she herself wanted to say. Rarity sighs, "It's just lovely..."

Fluttershy put the flower into a vase as she and Rarity heads out to enjoy the view. The princess said, "Rarity, trust me. I will know when I see it in my heart."

As Rarity and Fluttershy leaves the area, the last petal from the flower falls off to resemble certain somepony that we know of.

Fluttershy heads outside to take a walk through the garden, still dreaming of hope and love. The mare spots a familiar pony playing the harp, making her smile as she said, "Hello."

"Hey there. A lovely and romantic princess deserves a lovely and romantic song, right?" Narrant asks Fluttershy with a smile, offering to play a song for her.

Narrant begins to play the harp and sing a new song.

[Narrant]

Just around the corner seeking you,
Puppy love is tripping lightly into view...
Hiding in the hedgerows,
Sneaking up on tiptoes...
Love’s first kiss is blissfully,
About to capture you...

As the song continues, Fluttershy wanders through the garden happily. She then saw a stallion named Noteworthy waving to the mare. Fluttershy smiles as she greets him with a wave back. Nice to have good subjects like him.

[Narrant]

Just around the corner waiting close,
Love is creeping nearer than you might suppose...
So sit still and wait now,
Let love choose your fate now...
Take a pause don’t run because,
It’s right behind you,
Let love find you...

Fluttershy goes through a heart shaped hedge. Narrant continues the song as she smiles happily.

[Narrant]

Young love!!
It’s love, love, love, love, love...
Love so lovely...

Fluttershy peeks around a bush, seeing a sight that made her smile. Another stallion named Carrot Cake is heading to a cottage where his wife Cup Cake was waiting for him. The mare sighs, then smiles as she spots a buffalo named Little Strongheart sitting on a bench with her colt-friend Braeburn, both are having a great time. Fluttershy smiles happily, what young love. Unknown to her, three figures are following her, as if they're...up to something sinister.

[Narrant]

What can you say to love,
But love...

Fluttershy happily shakes her head. Maybe someday, her own love will come. The mare heads back to the palace. The yellow pegasus is still unaware of the figures following her. Only Narrant notices as he continues to sing, dropping hints in hopes to warn Fluttershy of the danger.

[Narrant]

Maybe on the rooftops climbing high,
Somewhere just above love is hovering by,
Love is in a rush to
Smear you, SMASH you, smush you,
Love will CRUSH you into mush,
When you're the bulls-eye you get hit by,
Young love...
Your first, your only love...

Upon her return to the palace, the lovely Fluttershy sat down...as the figures following her are now on the roof, smirking evilly. They are differently colored and size creatures that wear jackets and diamond-studded collars. Their elongated forelegs gave them a gorilla-like appearance. They also have short and stubby spiked tails. Their names are Rover (the medium-sized dog), Fido (the large-sized one) and Spot (the small, bull-dog like dog), the Diamond Dogs.

"Fluttershy, your grace" Rarity is heard calling. Fluttershy smiles as she got up, preparing to head over into the palace.

[Narrant]

Love so lovely
How can you stand it so...

As Fluttershy walked up the stairs to the palace a safe landed and slammed right on the same spot where she was at. Fluttershy yelp in alarm and shock.

"Fluttershy" Rarity gasps as she gallops over to Fluttershy who looks shaken by what happened, "Princess! Are you all right?"

"Oh, my! Somepony tried to kill me! Who would do such a thing?!" Fluttershy asks Rarity in worry.

Up on the roof, Rover angrily hits Spot, the one who dropped the safe right at Fluttershy but missed, on the head. The two heard and looks up, only for the Diamond Dogs to hide in time. Fluttershy turns, glancing at the safe, frowning a bit. Somepony has tried to kill her, a princess of all ponies!

Something must be done.