• Published 27th Mar 2015
  • 12,884 Views, 269 Comments

Misunderstood and Mutated - TheGoldenDragon



Pokemon meets MLP:FIM in a humans acting like villians / displaced story

  • ...
39
 269
 12,884

Ch. 15 When in Canterlot...

The next day, I was awoken just before my usual time by an overwhelming sense of malice and a pounding sound coming from the entrance. I hadn’t even reached the entrance when I saw the face of an angry Ursa Major, almost covering the hole and glaring at me. ”Oh shit, you’re Mama Ursa, aren’t you.”

“Yes!” She literally growled, showing several canines that were each bigger than me in the process.

I paused, something seemed very familiar about both her mind and voice.

”Kontio?” I asked, and the celestial being paused at this.

“Only one non-Ursa creature has ever called me that,” She said, and looked at me with a bit more curiosity before asking, “Mewtwo?”

”I finally decided on a name, Medulla. I always found it weird to refer to myself by my species even if I’m the only of my kind. You weren’t more than a cub the last time I saw you.” I almost sang.

“Good friend, I must ask why you attacked my son and cast him from the cave of his choosing?” Kontio asked.

”What is he, in his fifth century?” She nodded in response, ”Not much growing room here, he’d have to move within the next three centuries. This cave could only comfortably hold a seventy foot long creature, and we both know that your species grows about ten feet per century capping off after one millennium...” I scratched my chin trying to think of a way to save face with Kontio, ”I guess I could room with him for that long, it’s not like I’ll be using this place for more than shelter right now. This will be on the condition he lets me teach him on how to actually speak full sentences. By the way how have you and Otso been?”

“These are agreeable terms. And we have been fine, the little green one you asked us to watch after has stirred much less now. Beorn should learn to make such arrangements on his own, one day he may have to come to an agreement with a dragon for liveable space.” She said, moving her head out of the way so I could see that the Ursa Minor, well okay not really a Minor or a Major... I’ll go with Mediocre, that I kicked out yesterday.

”Okay, let’s set up some ground rules...” And I spent the next three hours explaining that I would mostly be using the cave as shelter while I meditated for three hours every day or so, and otherwise he would have free reign of the den, except when I had visitors then he would have to not eat them. I also explained that most nights I was there, I would teach him everything I could in his dreams.

”Alright, now that that’s been settled, I’m going to head over to Canterlot for a bit to see what going on in the world.” He grinned, not seeming to understand what I was talking about except that I wouldn’t be here, and I just teleported away. Might as well stop by for a visit in her dreams. I thought to myself. I focused on her mind while standing on the roof of her tower.

When I entered I was overcome by a feeling of dread and sorrow. After a second, a very small blob of purple mist and Nightmare Moon appeared in front of me. Nightmare Moon turned to the purple blob and commanded, “That is enough for now, Tantabus.” She then slowly transformed back into normal Luna, before asking me, “Why have you come here?”

“Well, you’ve dropped in on my dreams uninvited so I thought I’d return the favor. So what the hell is a Tantabus, and why does it look like a blob of nightmare energy?” I responded.

She sighed sitting down tired, “It is a nightmare construct that I made to punish myself for what I did as Nightmare Moon and to ensure I would never return to that state.”

I gave her a questioning stare before telling her, “I never took you for the self-flagellating type. I just say this, your idea of punishing yourself is to have nightmares of becoming Nightmare Moon, you should be smart enough to figure out why I think this is a bad idea.”

She just huffed, “I have chosen this and you cannot dissuade me, and you must tell no one of this.”

I just threw my hands up in surrender, “Fine, I’ll keep my mouth shut, but if this gets out of hand I get to say ‘I told you so.’ Now I’m just going to let you get back to your self-imposed routine of mental torture, and I’m going to troll Tia while you do that. If you want, you can join in.”With that said, I left her mind and soon arrived in Celestia’s room.

As I arrived in Celestia’s bedroom, I focused on the polymorph spell still attached to me. I decided to take the shape of a unicorn stallion, with golden fur, a white mane, and silver eyes. I had trouble deciding on a cutie mark, but I eventually decided upon a golden telescope. I climbed into Celestia’s bed, took a suggestive pose, and began to give her the subconscious command to return to her bed chambers as soon a possible. After about an half-hour of waiting she opened the door seeming oddly tired. She stared at me not sure how to respond, I flung the sheets off in response while staying in my pose. She averted her gaze for a second before she realised my apparent lack of genitalia, she was then even more confused.

I just started laughing. “Oh that was good..” I said before slowly letting myself morph back into my true form.

“When did you acquire a transformation spell?” She asked closing the door more not seeming the least bit embarrassed now.

”It was a few days ago, in another universe. Apparently their Starswirl never expected to have a creature with no reproductive organs go through the Mirror Portal, because the spell isn’t smart or powerful enough to create entire organ systems just adapt what’s there to appear more like that of that of a species on the other side. So in any other form I just have a really wierd flat area down there.” I said point to my crotch area.

“That seems odd, but very interesting. So you only encouraged me to come here to try and make me blush.” She said incredulously.

”I just wanted to hang out.” I smiled, ”I heard there was going to be a party here in a couple of days.”

Celestia seemed to start at the comment, before commenting, “I just remembered, Rarity will be arriving in an hour.”

”Well, don’t let me keep you up, I’m just going to go for a stroll in my pony form.” I said while transforming into the unicorn stallion I was earlier, and teleported to the entrance of the city. I just meandered around buying ridiculous amounts of food using Payday to create money. After I saw Rarity at a cafe I thought it would be fun to stalk her for the remainder of her stay, then I realised that that would be a horribly creepy idea and to just stay away for now. I spent the next few days like this avoiding Rarity and buying copious amounts of food because my metabolism was far too inefficient in anything other than my normal form.

On the last night, I decided to tell Celestia my plan for the party, she of course refused to listen after the words ‘shit faced drunk’ passed my lips, so to speak. She then put a sleep spell on me to stop me from ‘wasting my good material before the Grand Galloping Gala’. I had to agree that I was going to big for a small garden party, even though it was some of the big names. Even though I was put to sleep, that really didn’t stop me from having some fun, I decided to make the nobles more gullible to lies just for the night to see what would happen. After that, I simply teleported myself to my den, my work done for the night.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done, and another round of thanks to my editor Runic_Soul.

Edit: Almost for got, Medulla has only seen through season 4 and the first movie.