• Published 30th Mar 2015
  • 2,982 Views, 46 Comments

What a Pinkamena Surprise - xXConstant_iNSaNiTYXx



Twi botches a spell and splits one Pinkie into three Pinkies. But two Pinkies aren't quite like the original.

  • ...
1
 46
 2,982

What ever shall we do today?

A trio of oddly similar looking mares made their way through the beautiful town of Ponyville. One of these mares, definitely the least enthusiastic of the bunch was busy trying to comprehend why it is she agreed to hang out with these lunatics. Another, was flying beside the others, a smile wide as a smile can be across her face. Perhaps for no actual reason, just smiling for smiles sake. And the last, a pony known only as Pinkie Pie. The gears in her brain turning about all the fun she and her brand new friends were going to have.

The party pony brought their group to a sudden halt.

"Ok, everypony. WHOS READY FOR SOME FUN!" Pinkie was hyped to have some fun with her manifested personalities.

"I KNOW I AM!" Surprise was equally as excited for some good times... if not more so.

"Whoopdy bucking Do." Sighed Pinkamena, twirling her hoof in the air.

Surprise gasped. "Language!"

With another exaggerated roll of the eyes, Pinkamena responded, "Pardon my French your highness..." The mare could not have possibly looked more unenthused about everything as she did in that moment.

"What?" Confusion evident on the poor Pegasus's face. "What French? I didn't hear any French, all I heard was you and your naughty mouth."

"OK EVERYPONY!" Pinkie had decided it'd be best to interrupt that conversation before it got... heated.

"What do you guys want to do today? I want us all to have a fun filled day. Filled with funtastic super fun!"

The next minute or so was filled with quiet, as the mares tried to think of something to do.

Finally, the Pegasus and Straight maned Earth pony answered, "No ideas here." Almost in a perfect unison.

"How about I introduce you guys to my friends!" Pinkie mentally patted herself on the back for the fantastic suggestion.

"Alrighty tighty!" cheered Surprise. Doing a small aerial summersault, broadcasting her joy.

"Meh, I guess I don't have anything better." still as monotone as ever.

"Then its a plan!" Pinkie stood up and led her new buds to meet her friends. Pinkie Pie couldn't wait to have her friends meet her two new selves.

Author's Note:

Are you guys ready for chapter 3! Cause here it is.
A very, very short chapter, I know.
But I hope you all may enjoy it regardless.
Tell me what you guys think of the fic so far,
as always, constructive criticism is appreciated.
And I look forward to writing/releasing chapter 4 :derpytongue2: