• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 2,302 Views, 94 Comments

Ignorance is Bliss... - TheUnknownPerson



Pinkie Pie was a normal pony(for the most part). She had lived her life like a party and has managed to make some friends along the way. But, what will happen when she finds out something from her past. Something that will haunt her and posses her

  • ...
5
 94
 2,302

V: Punishment(18+)

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Hopefully two chapters in one day will make up for the delay. I've worked all day on this one. I'd recommend you would be over eighteen if you want to read this. This chapter contains graphic violence and goes into detail about it. So, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! I'll try to update this either this week or next week. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

"I got them."

"Thank you, darling."

Cloudy sat the tools out on the broken wagon Pinkie had messed around with earlier. There was a cleaver, a bone saw, a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, a roll of thread and a needle(for stitching), a flathead screwdriver, a hammer, a long flat rock(to sharpen the cleaver), and a saw.

Ma-maybe they won't? Pinkie thought as she tried to delude herself.

No one agreed or spoke up.

Igneous let out a silent tear and said, "Okay..." and sighed.

"Maud, take the sheets out from under her and cut holes in the fabric. Not to big, but just enough to fit her wings through it. Cloudy, pick up Pinky while I cut holes in the wood so we can cut her wings from under the table."

A collective, "Yes" was heard around the room.

Maud was picked up the sheet after Cloudy had put Pinky on her back. Maud tore the bed sheets as her father had instructed her and only made the hole big enough for her wings. Cloudy was rocking Pinky for the few final moments she would be the same pony. Igneous picked up the saw and started cutting two small slits in the wood. He also had to cut off a piece under the table so when he needed to get to the base of Pinky's small wing, he could.

Maud sat the sheet on the wood and lined it up to match with the slits in the wood. Cloudy sat Pinky back down on the table and took a piece of cloth that Maud had ripped off the sheet and tied it around Pinky's eyes, block her vision.

Igneous looked at her with a look of confusion.

"She doesn't need to see this." Cloudy said as she backed away from Pinky's head.

Igneous nodded and went over to the broken wagon(now make-shift workbench) and looked over the tools.

"Darling, did you get any of that stuff that makes the skin numb?" Igneous asked as he looked back at her.

"Iodine? It's in the house, honey. I'll go get it." Cloudy said as she exited the barn.

Pinkie let out a long winded sigh and thought of her situation right now.

How did this happen? Why would anyone do this to a little filly?

Pinkie contradicted herself right then. She knew her parents or Maud didn't enjoy doing this. They're just doing because they need to.

Still doesn't make it right...

"I got it honey." Cloudy said as she entered the barn.

"Thank you, darling." Igneous said as he grabbed the bottle from her.

Igneous got under the table and opened the bottle.

"Darling, will you find me some hoof-covers? I can't put on this without them."

"Yes. I think there's some in the cellar. I'll go get them."

"Thank you." Igneous said as he closed the cap on the bottle and got up from under the table.

They're stalling, aren't they? They really don't want to do this. I really don't want them to do this!

Cloudy came back and tossed the hoof-covers to Igneous before closing the small door to the cellar.

Igneous put the hoof-coveres on and picked up the iodine again. He opened the cap on the bottle again and squirted some into his hands. He rubbed his hands together and then ducked under the table. Igneous applied the iodine around the base of the wings and around the blades of the wings.

"Maud, hand me the flat rock and the cleaver. After you do that, go to the door and make sure no pony come. You shouldn't see this." Igneous said, extending his hoof.

"Yes father. I will." Maud said as she handed him the things he asked for.

Maud then trotted over to the barn door and stood right beside Pinkie.

She's just standing there, starring at the moon.

Pinkie looked over to Igneous. He was sharpening the cleaver on the flat rock.

"Owwwww.... my head."

=================

Pinky couldn't tell where she was. She couldn't even open her eyes to tell where she was. The only thing she knew was certain was that she didn't know where she was and her head was throbbing.

Pinky then heard what sounded like metal scraping against rock. She was confused and slightly frightened by it and the fact that she couldn't see.

"Mom? Dad? Who are you? Where am I?"

No one answered. She tried to flap her wings, but realized that they were entrapped inside something.

"L-let me go!"

Once again, she was greeted with silence. Pinky was becoming more frightened.

"Who ever you are, my father will beat you up if you hurt me!" She said, trying to intimidate her capture.

Pinky was meet with a different response this time. It sounded like a snivel.

"Who is there!?"

"We're sorry to do this to you, darling." A voice said. She couldn't hear as well as before because the blindfold was covering her ears, but she knew it sounded familiar.

"Do what?!"

She was met with no response this time.

The sound of scraping of metal became more aggressive with each one of her questions.

"I said, do what?!"

"You'll find out eventually." Another voice said. She still couldn't hear very well, but she still recognized it immediately.

"Maud? Where am I?"

"..."

"Maud?!"

"..."

"P-please Maud. I'm scared."

Pinky heard what sounded like a small sob.

Who are these ponies and what does Maud have to do with them?

"I'm sorry, darling. I'm sorry..."

Pinky recognized this one as well. She started analyzing the voices in her head.

"D-dad? Mom? Are you there?"

"Pinky darling, we are sorry we have to do this." Cloudy said, her voice filled with remorse.

"What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry about it sweety. It won't be painful for too long. You won't remember a thing." Igneous said as he planted a kiss on his daughter's forehead.

"What is it that you're going to do to me?! ANSWER ME!" Pinky said, desperation filling her voice.

"..."

"Uh, I-I mean, answer me please."

"We're going to fix your wings." Maud said.

"What's wrong with them? Why do I need a blindfold?" Pinky asked.

"It's the whole entire wings. We need to get rid of them." Igneous said.

"What?! No! Don't take my wings! Take me to the hospital or call the family doctor in Ponyville! They can fix them without taking them away!"

"We can't Pinky." Cloudy said.

"Why?"

"Because we can't let them know what we're about to do."

"Wait wha-" Pinky felt cold steel on her right wing.

"Wait! What do I need to do to stop you from taking them?!"

"I'm sorry Pinky, we can't let you fly around all day and skip out on your chores. We have twins coming and we can't afford any breaks for right now."

"I'll do my chores!"

"I know you will Pinky. Just like you said you would last week. And the week before that, and the week before that."

Pinky felt a brush of air go past her. She guessed it was Igneous putting one of his forehooves beside her.

Igneous put his hoof to her's and squeezed it. He leaned in towards her ear and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Igneous then leaned back and released her hoof. He picked up the cleaver and took practice swings, but never hit her actual wing.

"Dad, please! I'll do anything you ask me! I'll mine in the quarries! I'll work all the chores for everyone! I'll cook and clean everyday and night!" Pinky said in a pleading voice. She was terrified.

"Mom! Please help! I'll never talk back to you again! I'll be the nice, obedient little filly! JUST DON'T TAKE MY WINGS!!!"

=================

Pinkie was watching from behind a wagon of rocks. She had been crying from witnessing this traumatic event.

I... I can't even imagine how helpless she feels.

"Mom! Dad! Someone get me outta here!"

Pinkie wiped her tear-filled eyes as she watched her father continue to either practice swinging or sharpening the cleaver.

"I-I can't believe they would do this to someone." Pinkie said quietly.

"I can't believe they'd do this to me..." She muttered.

Pinkie watched on as the terrified little filly plead with her parents to let her out.

=================

Pinky tried to shake off the blindfold to no avail. She could feel the wind from her father's practice swings.

"Dad! Please let me go! I-I'm scared... I'm so scared." Pinky said as she cried harder into the blindfold.

"This is it." he said from under the table.

Pinky began to try and plead even harder(if you can do that.),

"Dad! Please don't do it! I'll do anything... I'll... I'll..."

Pinky gave up. She felt defeated. Broken. She just began to sob hardly into the blindfold as she awaited her fate. And for some reason. It didn't come. She waited for what seemed like forever. Pinky actually thought that she may have passed out until she heard the clank of metal falling to the ground and she felt somepony hug her tightly.

"I can't do it! I'm so sorry Pinky!" Igneous said as he embraced his daughter. Pinky swore she felt some teardrops fall onto her mane while he was hugging her.

She then felt somepony else hug her on the side opposite to Igneous. It sobbed into her mane softly.

"Please forgive us Pinky! We're so sorry!" Cloudy said.

She could tell they weren't lying. Pinky never felt so safe. So welcome and warm. She sobbed as she felt there warm love and care.

Pinkie had managed to choke out some words while

"Pl-please! N-n-never do it again!"

=================

I knew my parents wouldn't do it!

Pinkie let a tear of happiness flow out of her eyes as she saw the show of pure affection and love. She actually thought that her father might hurt the little filly.

"I-" Pinkie sniffled "- knew that they wouldn't do it." Pinkie said in a normal volume. She didn't even care if she got caught; she just witnessed something beautiful.

She closed her eyes and let herself take in all of the feeling. Unfortunately for her, intense pain would pulled out of it before she could enjoy it. She didn't know why she was feeling the pain until she opened her eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Pinkie opened one I and looked over at the table, and what she saw she couldn't believe.

=================

"-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAH" Pinky yelled as she felt unimaginable pain coming from her left wing.

"Maud, no!" her father yelled as he saw just what Maud had done.

Pinky could no longer feel her left wing. She could hear what she guessed was Maud and someone struggling.

"What happened?! Why can't I feel my left wing!?" Pinky managed to get up the strength to lift up one of her forehooves and take off the blindfold. Pinky felt blood on her back. She saw Cloudy trying to fight Maud while Igneous separated them.

"You... you little... why would you do that?!" Cloudy said, anger filling her voice.

"Because you two wouldn't." Maud said calmly.

"Maud, there was no need for it! We weren't going to go through with it after we hugged her!" Igneous said.

"What happened?!"

They all looked over at Pinky like she was crazy.

"How are you even able to-?" Igneous asked.

"Dad, answer me! What happened?" Pinky said.

Igneous wiped his eyes with his hoof and trotted over to her, forgetting about the other two mares.

He hugged her.

"I'm sorry, my sweet filly. I'm so sorry for what happened." Igneous said.

"Look behind you." Igneous said as he separated from Pinky.

Pinky did as she told, and when she looked at her back, she was missing her left wing. Her back was stained with blood and a small stream of blood was coming out of the wound.

"Wha- what?" Pinky said as tears flooded her eyes.

"Why?" She asked before she fell back on table.

"Pinky?"

"Take it." Pinky muttered.

"What, Pinky?" Cloudy asked.

"Take it! For Celestia's sake, take it! You've taken the one thing that's made me different from this family! So take the other wing!" Pinky said. She had been broken. Defeated. She knew she wouldn't be able to fly again, so she just gave up. She let tears roll down her muzzle as she sat there.

Igneous lowered his head, Cloudy trotted over to Pinky and rested her head beside Pinky's head.

Meanwhile, Pinkie was silently sobbing from behind the rock wagon.

I can't believe it...

Cloudy mouthed, "I'm sorry" to Pinky before she put Pinky's remaining wing through the narrow slit. Pinky just sat there, broken. She didn't try to stop her, she didn't plead with her not to do it, she just sat there. Pinkie at one point thought she was unconscious. She probably was due to all the blood loss.

"Igneous, lets get it over with. For her." Cloudy said to Igneous.

Igneous simply nodded and walked over to Pinky's body. Cloudy grabbed the now bloody cleaver and handed it to Igneous.

Please don't...

Cloudy hugged Pinky as Igneous chopped off her other remaining wing. Pinky half grunted, half screamed as he did the deed.

Pinkie felt the metal go through Pinky. She felt the pain that she felt.

"AHHH!" Pinkie screamed.

She grabbed her back where her wings would've been if she was a pegasus.

"Now we have to remove the stubs of the wings." Igneous said. He wasn't a medical expert, but he knew somewhat of what he was doing.

"Cloudy, go bury these wings."

"Ok, where?"

"Come over here and I'll tell you."

Cloudy did as she was told and came over to the side of the table that Igneous was on. He whispered where to put it in her ear and she nodded. She then rushed out, presumably to go bury the wings.

Igneous sighed as he turned back to Pinky.

He ripped off another big piece of fabric from the sheet and tore it into four pieces. He sat the pieces aside.

Igneous grabbed the bone saw and put it against the stub. He tried to level it as close to the base of the wing as possible.

"I'm sorry for all of this."

"Don't..." Pinkie said.

He started to slice the stub away.

Pinkie's eyes jolted open and she screamed out in agony.

He repeated the process on the other stub. Pinky's reactions were similar.

Igneous put two of the pieces of fabric over the two stubs.

"Maud! Come hold this!"

"Yes father."

Maud did as she was told and held the fabric in place.

"I apologize for this once again, child." Igneous said as he picked up the saw. He then proceeded to cut a small opening in her skin right below the base of the wings.

He then picked up the flathead and the hammer. Igneous put the flathead at the entrance of the opening and put the hammer against the grip of it.

Pinkie screamed out, "Don't!"

Igneous hit the flathead into the entrance and in entered just under the actual bone.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Pinkie fell down and tried to focus on anything but her current situation.

Why do I feel what she feels...

Because she is you.

It made sense. It would explain why she looked like her and why mom used her full name for Pinky.

Meanwhile, Igneous used the flathead to get the base of the wing out with a sickening POP!

Pinkie bucked the wagon, but it did nothing to take the pain away.

Igneous then pulled the bone out of her body and sat it on the ground. He repeated the same process on the other wing base with the same reaction from Pinkie.

"Now do the same with these. I can stitch these up."

"Yes father."

Pinkie was on the ground, crying.

It hurts so bucking much!

"Pinky darling, I'm going to stitch you up. It'll be like a pinch." Igneous said. Pinky nodded and awaited the stitches.

The stitches were like getting poked. It was mediocre compared to the pain she felt earlier.

Its finally over...

Pinkie let her eyes close as she felt herself coming out of the dream.

=================

Pinkie bolted up from the couch. It was morning at Rarity's house.

I'm finally out of that nightmare...

Pinkie looked around. Everyone else was awake except for Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie wiped her eyes to get out some sleep dust and tears that had accumulated from the dream she'd rather not think of right now.

Pinkie walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. Rarity and Sweetie Belle were the only ones there still there.

"Oh, hello Pinkie dear. We thought you were never going to join us." Rarity said in a joking manner.

"Oh, h-hello Rarity. Hey Sweetie Belle." Pinkie said as she trotted over to Rarity.

"Hi Pinkie," Sweetie said as she finished the pancakes that Rarity had made.

"So, where are the other mares?" Pinkie asked.

"Oh, they all had to go early this morning. Well, excluding Rainbow Dash." Rarity said as she sipped on tea.

"Okay ... well, I'm going to go back to Sugarcube Corner and start my work there."

"Okay. Pinkie, be a dear and tell Rainbow Dash to get up."

"Okay Rarity-" Pinkie picked up her saddlebag and the plate she had brought last night "-bye you two." Pinkie said in a less enthusiastic voice.

"Ta-ta!" Rarity said as she left.

Pinkie tapped RD with her forehoof on the way out. She walked slowly to Sugarcube Corner; not because she wanted to, but because she was so distracted with her dream.

It was so... so horrific!

I can't keep this secret bottled up inside. I've got to tell one of the girls. Otherwise, I won't be able to function!

Pinkie wanted to tell one of the girls, but she had to decide which one.

=================