• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 3,312 Views, 30 Comments

Lightning Wolf - litestardt



War is coming to Equestria. A dark force is rising but this is something the mane six cant handle on their own.

  • ...
15
 30
 3,312

Rumble in the Arena

"Ok we are almost there guys just a few more minutes till we are in the greatest city of Equestria, Cloudsdale." Said Star Rush

"It's about time I'm starting to want to walk on the ground." Said Litestar

"Wait your a wolf with wings why don't you guys fly everywhere?" Asked Rainbow Dash

"Since it takes alot more energy to fly than to run for us, so we prefer the ground over the air." Said Wolf

"But why, if you just fly more often wouldn't you guys be able to fly longer." Stated Rainbow

"Yes that is true but the feeling of wind going against your fur while running on the ground and able to keep your mouth open is great." Said Litestar

"What do you mean keep your mouth open?" Twilight asked

This time Rush answered "They like to keep there tongues out when they go against the wind and you can't do that while flying or else you might eat a fly."

"So they like to do what Winona likes to do when we race." Said Applejack

"Like this!" Pinkie pie said as she stuck her tongue out.

"Haha are you sure your not part wolf because you do it perfectly pinkie." Said Azrael Wolf gave Azrael a glare that said your dead.

"We are here people!" Said Rush

They all looked and saw a floating city made out of clouds.

Rainbow Dash and Speedy were the first to land on the cloud since they were pulling the balloon. As they unharnessed themselves Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, and Sev all jumped out of the balloon. At first Rainbow thought they were going to fall but remember that they drank a potion that allowed them to walk.

As the others landed they saw the two wolves wings go back into there fur as they stretch. Azrael, Rush, Twilight, and Fluttershy all tucked their wings by their side while Speedy and Rainbow both hovered.

"Home sweet home, never thought I would see it ever again." Said Rush

"You and me both commander." Speedy Said with a smile

"I almost forgot that you grew up here and just down the street from me and I didn't meet you till the USN." Said Rush

"Well Cloudsdale his home to all Pegasi." Said Rainbow

"Yes it is." Said Rush "Hey why are we just standing here we should start walking to the arena."

After 15 min of walking though the streets of Cloudsdale they were in front of the Wonderbolt Arena.

"Hmm looks like we going to miss the introduction for each flyer." Said Rush

As they walked in they all showed there ticket but Speedy and Azrael were stop by security.

"Hey what wrong with them?" Asked Rush

"These!" Said one of the guards as he held a mine three mini crossbows in his hooves.

"Your not allow to bring weapons inside." Said the guard

"They are though sir." Said Rush which confused the main six and the guard.

Rush decided to explain "You saw the prime president come in with princess Celestia" the guard nodded "Well they are apart of his security team so they are allowed."

The guard just nodded and gave the weapons back to Azrael and Speedy. Azrael but his by his chest while Speedy but both of hers strap on her back legs.

They all were walking towards the owners box when Wolf Asked "Why did you bring your weapons?"

They both said in unison "Just in case you never know what's going to happen."

They finally made it in front the owners box which had a keypad that only the owner knew so if you were late you couldn't get in.

"Great we were late so now we can't get in." Said Rainbow Dash

Rush just smiled and said "Everybody turn around."

In unison the group asked "Why?"

Rush rolled his eyes and said "Just turn around."

As they were turning around Rainbow said "I don't see the point when only the owner and his family knows the code."

"Ok you can turn back around." Rush said

As they all faced Rush they saw that his hoof was on the handle and it was pushed down.

"Welcome to the owner box of the Wonderbolts." Star Rush said as he open the door.

They all drop their mouths expect for Wolf, who said "Big shock Rush."

Rush just ignore Wolf as he walked in and kept the door open for them. As the group walked in they saw a huge room that had three cloud TVs that had a different camera angle on the stadium.

"Ah welcome its about time you guys made it." Said Zeus as he walked up to them and greeted them.

Celestia followed behind him to greet everyone. "I see you all were able to make it here today." Said Celestia

They chatted for a bit in till Rainbow notice a pony outside on the balcony where there were seats to watch the show live. The pony had a green coat and yellow mane sitting outside.

"ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh is that Firefly the owner of the Wonderbolts." Said Rainbow

Everyone looked at the pony she was talking about. The pony got out of his chair and walked inside to greet them.

"Hello and to answer your question young mare, I am Firefly." Said Firefly

Firefly looked at the group with a smile in till his eyes saw Star Rush who was just smiling at him. He was so shocked to see Star Rush here that when he open his mouth he couldn't say anything.

"Oh come on old man you haven't seen me for five years and you can't say anything." Said Rush

Everyone was shocked expect for Celestia and Wolf who already knew their past.

Finally Firefly gave a stern look at Rush and said "I see your still as disrespectful as ever." After a while of silence and Rush being shocked to hear that firefly smiled with tears in his eyes and said "Welcome home son." As he embraced Rush in a hug.

Everybody in unison said "Son!?" expect for Celestia and Wolf.

"I missed you too dad and after not seeing me for five years that the first thing you tell me." Said Rush

Everybody just screamed "Father!?" As they were shocked to hear that leave Rush mouth expect for the two.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?" Said Firefly

As Rush turned to face the group to tell them how Firefly made him his apprentice than two years later he adopted Rush. They were shocked to hear this.

"So are you telling is that you were the personal apprentice to Firefly and now your his son too." Asked Rainbow

"Yes that is what I'm saying that how I got us theses seats and knew the code to the room." Said Rush

"That is so....AWESOME!" said Rainbow

"It is pretty cool and I've know you for the past three years." Said Azrael

"Pretty cool its amazing Azrael." Said Speedy

"Yeah I guess you could say that." Said Rush

"Hey son why don't you preform with your old team." Said Firefly

"Wait are you saying that the ponies preforming now are the ones I captained?" Asked Rush

"Yes they are and spitfire made a wonderful captain but I'm pretty sure she'll be upset with you if you don't preform." Said firefly

"I can't dad I'm working." Said Rush

"Nonsense you can perform." Said Zeus

Rush looked at Zeus but before he could preform Zeus pushed him off the balcony.

All the ponies in the stadium saw this a gasped when they saw a pony falling. The Wonderbolts decided to try to help the falling pony but before they could Rush opened his wings and flew over the crowd. Everyone in the stadium cheered expect for the Wonderbolts who were wondering who is this pony.

Rush finally move to the center by the Wonderbolts who had to stop their performance because of him.

Spitfire spoke "Hey your not allowed to fly here, get back to your seat."

"Who ever said that you guys should stop your performance. Remember what I used to say if a pony is falling make it apart of routine." Said Rush

The Wonderbolts were all shocked to hear this voice. All of sudden all of them screamed "CAPTAIN!"

Now Rainbow Dash was confused "How is he captain?"

Firefly looked at the rainbow mare and said "Since he taught them to become wonderbolts."

"Cap its good to have you here." Said Sorin

"Thanks its great to be back but we got a performance to do." Said Rush

"So you take the lead Rush." Said Spitfire

"Alright than, I want to do a ember blaze." Said Rush

The Wonderbolts just nodded at his orders.

They all split up as three ponies went to grab torches the rest did tricks. Spitfire flew high in the sky were she was just a speck in the sky, as the three torches were handed to Rush, Sorin, and Fleetfoot. They flew towards Spitfire with the torches in hoof while Spitfire spin and flew down towards them. She started to create a tornado and when she pass in between the torches the fire spun around the tornado making it a firenado. That when Sorin took air spun into the middle of the fire tornado. Right before he hit the bottom he lifted his wings that made a big gust of wind and the tornado broke sending little embers into the crowd.

Everybody in the crowd cheered. They continue to do tricks when all of sudden halfway though the show all the screens went off and the announcer mic stop working.

The elite six (expect Rush) surrounded the mane 6, Celestia, and Zeus. When this happen as they thought a threat was coming for them.

The Wonderbolts and Rush were flying in the middle wondering what happened. When all of sudden the main screen turned back on but not to the Wonderbolts. On the screen was a Dark green coated unicorn.

"Good afternoon ponies." Said the unicorn on screen "My name is Black Hole."

When he said his name the elite 6 were shocked to hear his name.

"That's impossible Black Hole was a Puma that I killed." Said Rush

The unicorn than looked at Rush. "Ahhh yes Commander Star Rush of the elite 6. If your here that means the other 5 are here. But this is true you did kill me, but what if I told you I split my soul in two commander, would you believe me?"

Rush just stared at the screen. He flew there silently then after a few moments.

"Yes I would just because I've seen it done before." Said Rush now with cold tone

Back in the owner box Twilight was wondering who is this Black Hole unicorn and why did Rush know him.

"How does Rush know this unicorn?" Twilight asked Wolf

"We all know him too well." Growled Wolf

Twilight looked at Wolf and notice that his eyes were more like a predator than they normally were. She looked at the other four and notice that they were all mad.

Black Hole continue to talk "Well it also looks like princess Celestia and prime president Zeus are with you guys. Also the former element bearers are there too just rounding up all my enemies in one place for me Rush. How kind of you."

"What do you Black Hole?" Asked Rush

"What do I want? Well that's easy Rush I want to awaken my dark lord." Said Black Hole

Twilight realized now that this is the leader of the cult that they came to warn them about. She was wondering though how he knows so much about them.

"Well that's not going to happen Black since we are here to stop you." Said Rush "Ah yes the elite six or should I call you all by your proper names like Sev the black alchemist, Speedy the she-demon, Azrael the grim reaper, Litestar the light killer, you commander Star Rush the bringer of darkness, and I can't leave out your pet Lightning Wolf the assassin. Like you guys would stop me." Said Black Hole

The elite six were shocked that he knew all of there title names that USN gave to them.

"So what if you know our nicknames we will stop you." Said Rush

"No you won't because I know much more about all of you than you would like me to know but that's for another time since now my men should be entering the arena ready to kill you. So bye commander." Black Hole said as the screen shut off.

All of the men Black was talking about flew into the stadium. Star Rush saw them rush in and had weapons ready to aim at him and the Wonderbolts.

"Wonderbolts combat now!" Rush ordered

They all scatter right before the weapons hit them. They knew now what Black wanted and that was their heads.

Wolf saw enemies swarm the stadium and attack the Wonderbolts. Lucky they were fast enough to dodge the weapons.

"Speedy and Azrael take flight in the Arena and kill all the enemies but protecting the citizens is primary." Wolf order them.

Speed and Azrael both nodded and flew out the balcony and joined the fight. Rainbow Dash decided that she would also help with fight in the arena.

When they were out of the owners box Wolf heard something be planted on the door. He looked at Litestar who started to use her magic to create a shield around them. Then time slow down for Wolf when he heard a push of a button and the door exploded off by charges.

When the first guy walked in he didn't get far in since Sev ran up to him and knocked him out with hoof to hoof combat. Another one flew in and straight at Wolf which knock him out of the owner box.

Twilight saw Wolf fly out the balcony with an enemy holding. She was scared that he might get hurt or worse but then she remember what that unicorn said about him that he is the assassin. She looked towards the door and nine more guys came in, Sev was battling them with Litestar. She then saw notice princess Celestia charge up her horn and blast two of them way. Zeus than used his magic to electrocute six of them. They decided to relax and that's when the ninth one came at Zeus but then Twilight used her magic to knock him out.

Wolf was win fight with a griffin right now free falling. This griffin was trying to claw at his neck but before he could Wolf open his mouth and fire shot out of it. With the griffin burned to crisp he flew in the air and let the body fall to the ground.

As he got back to the owner box he realized that everyone was safe.

"Sev and Litestar get them out of here now before more guys show up." Said Wolf

"No we are not leaving you and the squad behind." Said Sev

"You don't have a choice just get them out of here and bring back up." Wolf said as he flew into battle.

"Alright lets move than." Said Sev

"Yeah agreed I just can't believe he wants us to leave them behind." Said Litestar

"He wants to make sure these 8 are out ok." Sev said as he picked up Fluttershy who was in a ball from being frighten so much.

As they started to run down the stadium towards the exit Applejack couldn't believe that Wolf wanted them out for there protection. She started to wonder if something made him into the monster that ate her idol.

"Come on we're almost there." Said Sev

As they got to the exit they notice a big group of enemies waiting there, so Sev decide to throw Fluttershy towards the exit and she made it. Pinkie and Rarity made it to the exit to but when they got though the gates shut on them, trapping the rest inside with the enemies.

"What? Hey who shut the gate? The gate is to remain open till the end of the show." Said Pinkie

"Darlings your trap inside what should we do?" Asked Rarity

"Hang on I got an idea." Twilight said as she tried to use a teleportation spell but it failed.

"The gates are coated with magic so no thief can get in at night." They looked up to see Firefly flying over head.

"So now what do we do?" Said Rarity

"You three go get the back up Wolf requested, while we get the gate up for your return." Said Sev

Pinkie and Rarity looked at each before Pinkie spoke "What happens if they don't believe us?"

"Use code Delta Foxtrot Bravo and our men will know what that means." Said Zeus

"Alright we will be back with the help as fast as we can." Said Rarity "Lets go Fluttershy we're going to need you to fly fast."

"Here you guys go." Said Pinkie as she pulled a lever that made a cannon fall in front of them. "The party cannon should help you guys."

As they walked away Litestar turned to face Firefly and said "Do you know where we can open all the gates?"

"Yes, I'm the owner of course I do but I wont be able to get there alone." Said Firefly

"Litestar, you and Celestia go with him to get the gate open. Twilight and Applejack take the party cannon and go back to the box and use it from there." Said Zeus

"And what about you Zeus?" Asked Celestia

"Sev and I are going to show these men why they should surrender to us now or face are wraith." Said Zeus with an evil smile.

They all nodded and went there separate direction with Litestar, Celestia, and Firefly heading to the control room, while Applejack and Twilight went back to the box, and Zeus and Sev are facing a large group of enemies. Meanwhile back at the Stadium the Wonderbolts are protecting the citizens while Wolf, Azrael, Speedy, and Star Rush all face the enemies in the Arena.