• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 3,312 Views, 30 Comments

Lightning Wolf - litestardt



War is coming to Equestria. A dark force is rising but this is something the mane six cant handle on their own.

  • ...
15
 30
 3,312

Trouble in the throne room

The air ship was coming in and Celestia decided to wait in front of the castle for the prime president.

The air ship finally landed but the dragons stayed in air. The air ship doors opened and came walking out a wolf with six creatures behind him.

"Princess Celestia it has been a long time." Said the wolf

"Captain Zeus it's been a long time where is your prime president?" Asked Celestia

Just then a griffin spoke "He is the prime president, Princess." With a angry tone

"Please Lt. Azrael remain calm and yes I am now the prime president Celestia my dear." Said Zeus

She looked around him to see the other six and asked "Who are they Zeus if I my know?"

Zeus looked behind him and smiled then looked back at Celestia and said "The griffin that spoke to you in a harsh tone is Lt. Azrael" looking at him Zeus then pointed a paw next to Azrael at a Pegasus "That is speedy she's alot nicer than the griffin but don't get on her bad side." The Pegasus waved at the princess who waved back. Then he pointed to a zebra "That right their is Sev." The zebra just nodded. A wolf walked up next to Zeus and spoke "I'm Litestar the daughter to Zeus." She said with casual tone.

"Yes I remember when you were still young." Celestia said with a smile and then she saw the two wearing cloaks "And who are those two?" She pointed a hoof at them.

The prime president turned to see and turned back around and said with grin "Those two are my commander and captain but they won't be talking while we are here."

"I understand, so now lets get to the throne room and discuss the issue you are here for Zeus." Said Celestia

Zeus simply nodded and order the other six to follow.

Inside the throne room

Twilight was walking back and fourth. Her and her friends never been in a war before and now a country wants to make a peace treaty before one breaks out. She was so nervous that she might say something wrong she couldn't wait anymore.

"Twiliy calm down" said shining as he saw his sister pace back and fourth while her five friends took their place "If your nervous just let us do the talking ok."

Twilight looked at her brother and gave him a weak smile with a nod. She decided that she will take her place in the middle of her friends.

Right when she sat down the throne room doors open and a guard announced " Princess Celestia and Prime President Zeus with his body guards."

Twilight saw the princess enter and next to her was wolf which she guessing was the Prime President but she didn't see six body guards though until Celestia turned to her self to face to face with the Prime President.

Celestia then said "You and your men will stand here if you don't mind Zeus." Talking to him like an old friend.

"No I don't mind at all Celestia this is your turf so we will follow your culture." He said as he bowed and when he bowed the six body guards did too expect for two who were wearing cloaks.

Twilight notice this and looked at them with a confused face and wonder why are two wearing a cloak. She then took time to notice the other 4 which she notice one was a wolf like the Prime President another was Zebra, one was a griffin, and last one was a Pegasus pony which really confused her.

Celestia finally told them to rise as she turned to take her seat on her throne in between Luna and Cadance.

"So now Zeus you have introduce me to your men let me introduce you to my co-rulers. To my left is my sister Princess Luna" When she said that Luna nodded her head "To my right are Princess Cadance and her husband Prince Shining Armor." As she said that Cadance gave a wave while Shining glared at the two wearing a cloak. "And finally to the right of them is Princess Twilight Sparkles the princess of friendship and her 5 friends and the bearers of the elements of harmony." Twilight gave a weak smile while her friends did their normal thing.

"Nice to meet you Princesses and Prince." Said wolf and right before he could speak again he heard laughing.

Everyone looked to see the griffin laughing really hard has he said "Haha the elements of harmony. What a joke they shouldn't be here in this meeting." Said Azrael

"Azrael calm your self and don't be so rude." Said Zeus

"I'm sorry sir but I can't take it serious if we have five random ponies here." As he wiped his tears away from laughing.

Twilight didn't like this griffin already acting like this and saying that the elements of harmony were a joke. She was about to say something until her brother step forward.

"Why do you find it so funny that they're are the elements of harmony bearers or do you want to just insult us." Shining said with a little angry in his tone towards the griffin Azrael.

"Actually I just don't believe their is something called the elements of harmony, you fake captain."

Shining was now piss first he insulted Twiliy and her friends and now he insulted him. "You know for peace treaty talk you are really screwing it up for country." Said Shining giving the griffin a death glare.

"Oh really, well to be honest prince or fake captain I don't care which way this peace treaty go cause no matter what I'm in a happy mood." Said Azrael

"Azrael shut your mouth before I make you shut it." Said Zeus "I apologize for his behavior, the men you see with me were suppose to have the week off but I dragged them along because they are the best."

"We accept your apology Zeus we did not plan for this either so the captain kinda on edge." Said Princess Cadance

"Ha why are you apologizing Zeus, these guys don't need our sympathy they had ever lasting peace for a thousand year now." Stated Azrael

"Azrael be quite or else." Said Zeus

"Yes sir but only because it's you sir." Said Azrael

Shining decide that he would talk just to despite the griffin "I think that we should have a peace treaty without any conditions so that it's fair."

Azrael spoke but with politics on his mind "No can do prince if we don't have conditions how do we know you'll keep the peace treaty."

"Us if anything we should be worried about you guys not keeping it." Stated Shining

"Why you afraid that we'll kick your royal asses like we could have done back then." Said Azrael

Zeus and Celestia were about to speak but Azrael and Shining did allow it. "What do you mean kick our asses, we can easily kick yours, we have the strongest force on the planet." Said Shining

"Oh you mean alicorns like your wife and the other princess but you on the other hand obviously aren't ready to be one since your sister became one before you." Said Azrael with a grin

Shining was now getting furious at Azrael. "No it's that we have the elements of harmony on our side." Said shining while pointing at Twilight and her friends.

Twilight on the other hand didn't like were this was going and then she notice that Azrael was always in this joking manner since he as walked in he has been making Shining mad. She wonder if the griffin was order to do this or this was him because none of the others spoke beside for Zeus.

"Oh that again the elements of harmony they will protect us from evil with the power of friendship it's a load of bullshit if you asked me." Said Azrael

This was the last straw for Shining he wanted to kill this griffin that was talking so rudely. "You want to go Azrael you stupid griffin." Shouted Shining

This put a smile on Azrael face and he was ready to charge after shining. Shining decided he was going to charge at him to. Celestia and Zeus notice this and said "If you attack each other...." But before they could finish Shining started to charge at him with a spear he took from one of the guards.

Azrael notice Shining charging and he waited until Shining was close enough and when he was he flew towards him.

Next thing everyone knew was that Shining was standing still and right in front of him was Azrael with his tail at Shining's neck with a knife ready to kill him. All Shining could do was stare in shocked as he saw this knife on him ready to kill him but before the griffin could do it a flash light happen that blinded both of them and they were 25 feet about from reach other and in the middle was one of the cloaked body guards.

"Get out of the way I need to kill him for what he said." Said Azrael

"Stop this right now Azrael that an order!" Shouted Zeus

Azrael looked at Zeus with a shocked a face and said "Your just going to allow that prince to say that Zeus." Zeus just nodded to Azrael "What happen to you Zeus, you used to be know as the lightning strike Zeus, a soldier who killed if you disrespected his country."

"That was a different time Azrael, when it was accepted." Was all Zeus could say.

Everyone in the throne room was shocked to hear Zeus's words for different reasons but Twilight was wondering why are we making a peace treaty with guy like that.

Finally Azrael said something "Well you might allow it now but I'm not sir." He decided to turn around and ready to charge Shining again.

Shining saw the look in Azrael eyes and knew he would have to attack him first this and as they both charged at each something unexpected happen.

One of the cloaked men attacked Azrael before he could get half way and tackled him to the ground. While Shining saw this the other cloaked creature broke the head of the spear and bought Shining to the ground and had the head of the spear on his neck.

For the first time since arriving at Canterlot the one holding Azrael spoke "You are letting your past catch up to you Azrael and you lost control of yourself."

Azrael then had a shocked expression on his face. All of sudden he felt no restrictions on him as he got up by himself. Azrael then said "I'm sorry commander I couldn't control myself the beast inside took over for awhile I'm sorry." Azrael had a sad face on him now ashamed of what he did.

"Head back to your position Azrael when we are done here go ahead and rest for the day." Said the commander

"Thank you sir" was all Azrael could say at the moment.

Shining was shocked to see himself held down by something he didn't know but was shocked to see hazel eyes that was from a predator ready to kill his meal.

"Let him go captain." Shouted a the commander voice

The captain let go of Shining Armor and took threw the spear head away. Shining slowly get up to see the captain walk next to the commander. Than the commander nodded at the captain and took a step forward.

"Princess Celestia I'm sorry about my Lieutenant behavior but he didn't mean it he couldn't control himself it won't happen again." Said the commander and then you looked at Shining and spoke again saying "And I'm also sorry in how your royal pain acted."

With that line Shining, Celestia, and Cadance were shocked since they recognized the voice of the commander.

Before any could say anything else Celestia shouted "GUARDS SURROUND THE TWO MEN IN CLOAKS."

Twilight was shocked and confused in why Celestia gave an order to surround the two men that broke the fight.

Zeus heard the order and was outrage when he said "What's the meaning of this Celestia."

She just looked at Zeus and said "I want your two men to remove their cloak or be arrested Prime President." With a cold tone

"You can't order my men around they are my men and not yours and I gave them the order to wear them." Said Zeus

Before anyone could say something the commander spoke "It's alright sir if she wants us to remove the cloak I will."

All of sudden everyone attention was on the commander as they were about to see what he his and how he looks. The commander unclip his cloak and allowed it to drop to the ground.

Now Celestia, Cadance, and Shining were completely shocked to see a familiar dark sapphire blue coated Pegasus in front of them. Cadance was lost with words and Celestia was in to much shock to say anything.

Finally Shining Armor croak out what the other two were thinking "S....ST....STAR...STAR RUSH."

Rush just looked at Shining with cold eyes that said nothing and he finally spoke "It's been a long time my old friend."

Twilight notice that Shining was frozen in place by shock and Cadance was about ready to cry while Celestia eyes widen with fear. How ever Twilight was still confused in how they knew this pony.

Before Twilight could ask her question, Shining spoke "So if your here that means the other one with hazel eyes is a wolf we know too."

Star Rush just nodded and said "You have a very good eye still cadet Armor but now you are a royal pain in my ass."

As Rush said this the captain put his paw to unclip his cloak and let it drop to the ground.

Celestia was about to burst in tears when she saw who was under the cloak. A wolf with brown amber fur and hazel eyes, she was now looking at the wolf she raised as her son and also had to exiled.

Standing in the middle of a silent throne room was a wolf and a Pegasus that were exiled by princess Celestia five years ago.

While the three were still in shock a voice no one expected said the wolf's name "Lightning Wolf."

Everybody turn to the source of the voice only to make Celestia, Cadance, and Shining in bigger shock to see who knew him. The voice that said his name was Applejack, the element of honesty, and now everyone wanted to know how she met him.

"Hello Applejack its been a very long time hasn't it." Said Wolf with a calm tone

"It's been 13 years since I last saw you, You liar." Said Applejack

"Wow I haven't seen you in 13 years and you call me a liar right off the bat, now that's not cool AJ." Said Wolf

"Not cool you want to know what's not cool, making a promise and than breaking it right away." Said Applejack on the verge of tears while saying this.

Before Wolf could respond Celestia spoke "You knew about this didn't you." She said while looking at Zeus.

Zeus just stared back at princess Celestia while she yelled "Tell me Zeus did you know about their exile and still had them come here to my throne room."

Zeus closed his eyes and said "Yes" he reopened his eyes and continue to speak "but they need to be here since truth be told we didn't come here for the peace treaty we still have a year to work out those arrangements."

Finally Twilight decided to speak "Mr. Prime President then why did you come here if not for the peace treaty?" She wonder

"Since of a danger that is as been awaken here in Equestria but I don't know that much unlike the commander here." Zeus said giving the floor to Star Rush

Star Rush notice this and spoke "We know we are in exile for the rest of our lives but we couldn't let Equestria be in danger it's still our home." He said towards the leaders of Equestria

"What kind of danger is their Commander Star Rush?" Asked Luna

"Very good question Princess Luna." Rush said "A dark lord as been awaken after being asleep for 10 thousand years."

"And how do you know Star Rush?" Luna asked

"Since we were order to destroy his cult back in the Safari but we learned they were just a small faction of their force just scouting the surrounding lands to see which one to take in darkness after Equestria." Explained Rush

"Well if you know so much of this dark lord where is he?" Asked Shining

This time an amber wolf with white paws spoke "Well to be exact we don't know who he really is or where is soul really is hidden." She said with a innocent voice

"And you are?" Asked Luna

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Litestar daughter to Zeus and also part of this elite team." She said now with tone that says she can take care of herself.

"Well we know more than half of you now what about the last two." Said Rainbow Dash who was staring at the Pegasus mare wondering who she was.

The zebra spoke first "I'm Sev the alchemist of the squad."

Now everyone looked at the mare. Waiting for her to tell them her name. "I'm Speedy the scout of the squad and also if your wondering yes I was born here in Equestria." Said Speedy

"Now that everyone was introduced may I continue in why we are here." Said Star Rush

"Yes you may now that we know your names." Said Rainbow Dash

"Alright then as I was saying a dark lord is being reawaken and we need to find him and stop him." Said Rush

"Now why don't we just stop who ever is leading this cult." Asked Cadance

"Since the leader is the dark lord but if we stop him from being reawakened we can stop the cult in there tracks. Otherwise the dark lord wants to capture the princesses of Equestria but he only knows of two not four." Said Star Rush

"So then that's why you are here to warn us." Said Luna

This time Lightning Wolf spoke "No we are not here to warn you, we are here to help you as a way of saying this is the beginning of the peace treaty between my two homes." Said Wolf with the most honest voice

"Then we accept your help your men can be at the main royal guard base here in Canterlot, Zeus, and I hope this will make us allies and not enemies." Celestia said with a warm smile knowing that the two didn't come back for revenge but to protect their home.

As the 16 creatures head back to the front of the castle to go their separate ways the Equestrians representative were in shocked to see six dragons at the front of the castle.

Twilight looked at the dragons amazed to see them there in peace and in a calm state. When the group got closer she notice that there were zebras, griffins, and wolves riding on them.

"Wow I never knew you could tame wild dragons." Said Twilight

"Only these type of dragons you can." Said Litestar

"Uh what do ... You... Mean only these type?" Asked Fluttershy

"Well there are different types of dragons most are independent but these one like to have a master to them." Said Litestar

"So what your saying darling is that anyone can ride these dragons." Said Rarity

Litestar stated to giggle by rarity sentence. "No not anyone can ride these creatures." Said Litestar

"But you just said they want a master." Said Applejack

"Yes they do want a master but they want a master that can handle them and have a special link to them." Said Litestar

"So what your saying exactly is that they want a master but they need to know if you handle them." Asked Twilight

"No not exactly Princess." Said Litestar while rubbing the back of her neck with her paw.

"Then what do you mean?" Asked Rainbow Dash

Finally a pink mare who hasn't spoke for a long time said "Duh Girls it's easy, she saying that the dragons want a master but they decide who there master will be by picking them on there own, so the rider doesn't get to choose cause the dragon chooses the rider."

Litestar was shocked that this pinkie mare knew how the dragon pick the rider and not the other way around.

"Um before we continue what are your names exactly? We never heard them while we were in the throne room." Said Litestar. When she said this the other five decide to come and find out too.

"She has a good point, we gave you guys our names so why don't we hear yours." Said Speedy as she landed on the ground next to Litestar.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself well I'm Pinkie Pie and I want to be all your friends. Said the pink mare

"Ah shucks as your friend Wolf said earlier in Applejack." Said a Orange tan mare with cowboy hat.

"I'm....um....Fluttershy." Said a yellow Pegasus mare in a quiet tone

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Rarity." Said a white unicorn mare

"I'm Princess Twilight Sparkles, but please just call me Twilight." Said a lavender alicorn mare

"And I'm the one and only Rainbow Dash best flyer in all of Equestria." Said a cyan mare

The 6 six elites just started to laugh at her statement. The other mane five were wondering what was so funny while Rainbow Dash was mad at them.

"Hey what's so funny!?" Rainbow was wondering

"Nothing just something that you said that reminded us of something." Said Litestar

As they stop laughing Twilight asked a question "So are any of you dragon riders?"

Litestar looked at Twilight and said "No not one of us is just rider" Litestar said with grin now "All six of us are dragon riders." The mane six were shocked to hear this.