• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 622 Views, 4 Comments

Patient Pinkie - Miss Sugar-Pink



Pinkie drinks a potion for Twilight's experiment, but strange things start to happen - to everypony. Or is it everybody now?

  • ...
5
 4
 622

Entry Two

Heya again, Jay!! It’s after work now! Twilight seemed surprised to see me again until I explained that I wanted to talk to you again. She thinks I don’t quite get how to keep a sciency journal. I told her I needed you again, though, in case anything new happened! She couldn't answer me after that, so she gave me you to keep!! Isn't that awesome?!

Although, she said I have to check in with her every single day! That's not too bad, though, cause I like seeing my bestest buddy!

I'm looking forward to talking to you more, Jay. It will be nice to make a new friend - and you're extra new to me, cause you're a book! I've never been friends with a book before! I'll have to throw a party: a 'my best friend's a book' party! Twilight will probably like that one.

Yaaaaawn. It's pretty late now though! I worked aaaaall day. Those twins really wear me out. I love them a bunch, though!

I'm going to hide you in my dresser so Gummy doesn't eat your pages. He likes to do that! I think that's how he likes to read, but he can't read you.

Oh! And there's been no changes yet.

Goodnight, Jay!

Author's Note:

Woohoo~ Another chapter done~