• ...
7
 18
 2,182

2: First feeding

original story

Sorry for the long pause before updating and the shortness of this chapter, it's because im on my ipod.

Twillight accepted my request to live in the library,so i moved into the guest's bedroom.

"Spike!!'' she shouted.

A small purple dragon came in the library,coming from upstairs.

"What Twilight??."he said, then he saw me. "Hi who are you??"

He's ... what's your name??''she asked.

"Dark Thunder." i whispered, a little bit intimidated by the dragon inspecting me with his eyes.

"So Dark Thunder here,she said pointing at me,is going to live here for quite a bit of time."


"He will stay here for a indefinite amount of time,is it ok?"

"Sure why not"

Rarity came in the library right after.

"Twillight my dear i really need the spell to hide theese...."she said pointing at her teeth, right after she realized i and spike where right next to her.

"Oh hors..."

"WHO NOW, APPLEJACK!!?!!?!!" Spike yelled going up the stairs to his bedroom.

"He's going to calm down...soon i hope" Twillight said.

"Hi darling, whats you name and how come you didn't react like spike?" Rarity said

"Dark Thunder."

"You was in a pretty bad shape last time i saw you and that was two days ago so how did you manage to heal so quickly???"

"Luna turned me."

"Ok,so Twi how about this spell?"

"Let me see Spike, i said, while you two search for the spell."

"Ok." Twillight said.

As i walked upstairs, i heared crying in what I assumed was Twillight's bedroom,As i entered the room i said.

"Are you ok?"

"Get out,Spike said,please..."

I sat down next to him.

" Why are you crying?"

"It is just a little to much for me to handle,Twi became a vampony then she turned Rarity and finally she turns a random pony, no offence,im wondering who will be next."

"she didn't turn me Luna did"

And thats when i made the decsision to go live in the castle.

"Ok.then i will go live in the castle."

"You don't have to..."

"I don't want to stress you or anything so then i will live in the castle, beside i always wanted to live in one,but are you ok if i come to see you and twi."

"Sure."

The day after, me,Twillight and Luna we found an excuse for me to stay in the castle,She said I was an orphan and she took me to the castle out of pity,wich wasn't a total lie.

"He's really sophisticated where did you find him???" Celestia said

"We saw his parents die in front of us."Luna said

"Oh.. im sorry to bring up these horrible memories."Celestia said looking at me.

"Its ok, I said, your majesty''

"He is taking this very well."

-==-=-==-=-==-
"Thou have to!!!"luna yelled at me,later that night.Thankfully she had set a sound blocker shield around us.

"I can't do this, you know it!"

She put her right foreleg in my mouth and by reflex i bit her leg.... Lets just say we were lucky she had put a sound barrier up.