• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 502 Views, 23 Comments

My Friends Will be With me. - kennel hoof



Twilight and her friends is having a party in Twilights castle. but something isnt right.

  • ...
9
 23
 502

Rarity (chapter 2)

Twilight opened the cylinder with a number 2 on it, this time the limb body of Rarity fell out, this time however she were ready and cached the body, it looked like Rarity had fainted into her hooves.

Rarity´s body wasn’t damaged as much as Applejacks were, really there were only a few scratches on her. However her head were another case. On her forehead there was a clear cut that had been badly sown together, it looked like it could spring open at any second, and Rarity´s horn had taken some damage too, it had been broken off and Twilight had tied it together with some string. Rarity´s mane and tail was in nearly perfect condition, still had the same twirl with her tail and the little part of her mane in the front rolled up as when she was alive. Her eyes just like Applejacks were removed, but instead of leaving empty holes, Twilight had replaced them with small beautiful round blue sapphires matching her original eyes.
“There you are Rarity. I knew I heard somepony at the door. But I must say falling into my hooves like this is kind of dramatic don’t you think”

A nervous giggle was heard from Twilight as she lifted rarity to a standing position, Twilight had filled Rarity´s body with wool so she could stand herself, but to move Rarity, Twilight still had to use her magic. The sapphires shone in the otherwise empty eye sockets, giving the feeling that Rarity was still alive.
“Oh my Rarity, did you forget your dress at home? Don’t you worry I got you covered. Being a princess and all is giving me a lot of good stuff, but it can be a curse too”

Twilight´s mind trailed of for a second with that last statement. Shaking her head and the thoughts away she looked at Rarity, grabbing the body with her magic and leading it over to the wardrobe.
“Now Rarity you can choose whatever dress you like, I just got a beautiful new dress from the Crystal Empire that I think you´ll really love. It´ll match your beautifully shining eyes too”

A glow of magical energy grabbed a turquoise dress that shined like a diamond. From the neck all the way down there was a line on each side, made of dust from red crushed crystals, and on the middle of the dress a grain yellow heart was visible.
It were a bit of a struggle for Twilight to put the dress onto Rarity, but after a couple of minutes of moving the limbs the right way so they wouldn’t fall off like with Applejack, the dress were on.
“There you go Rarity. I think it looks great on you. Why don’t you walk over to Spike and look in the mirror he is holding, so you can see yourself”

Placing Rarity in front of the mirror Twilight´s eyes began to blur, her thoughts taking her back again, this time to when Rarity and the dragon Spike were down in the room with her. It had been a few days after she had shown Applejack the room. She told Rarity and Spike that there was a clue to where Applejack was, they had trusted Twilight and followed her. Twilight had walked behind the others, ready to strike when the time came.

“I must say darling I’m worried for Applejacks wellbeing. I really hope whatever it is you found down here will help us in the search”

“Don´t you worry Rarity if Twilights is saying she found something, I’m sure it´s true. She would never lie.”

“I’m just hoping we can get out of here in a hurry. This place creeps me out, and who knows what kind of icky things that’s down here”

Twilight remembered how they had entered the room. She had lit the torches and the first thing Rarity’s eyes saw had made her scream, the corpse of Applejack was in the first container, looking at Rarity with its empty eyes. Spike had turned his head towards Twilight, looking at her with a scared look. Trying to say something, but he had been too shocked by the discovery to get the words out. This had been the time for Twilight to strike. She had used her magic to hit Spike and Rarity on the head with a metal rod, breaking Rarity’s horn in half. They had both fallen to the ground unconscious.

Twilight opened her eyes again, Rarity still standing in front of the mirror that the little dragon Spike were holding. He had been nailed to the ground to make sure he didn’t fall and broke the mirror. Twilight had carved his mouth with a knife so it looked like he smiled, she had to do it due to that Spike had frowned when she had killed him because of fear and unhappiness.
“I knew that dress would fit you perfectly, and I can see that Spike thinks the same. Just look at his smile. If you just find your place at the table with Applejack and talk a bit, I’m sure the others will be here sooner than later.”
Once again the body of Rarity was surrounded by magic that began to move her hooves and body towards the table, carefully sitting her down to the right side to Applejack, her head falling backwards like AJ´s.
Twilight began to make small jumps, she were exited that her friends were coming over. It felt like eternity since the last time they had been together, it must have been from all the duties she had gotten from being a princess. But now were not the time to think of those things, there were still stuff to do and she knew another one of her friends would be there soon.