• Published 7th May 2012
  • 2,586 Views, 29 Comments

My Little Homie - Lock Target



One day, while having a barbecue, the girls and Spike meet a group who call themselves the Aquabats.

  • ...
16
 29
 2,586

It's time for some answers

SOMEWHERE, ON A CLIFF ROAD...! Our heroes are speeding along in the chrome cart followed by the Aquabats in the Battletram with a group that claims to be them and a cybernetic Angel Bunny.

"So what's going on, Mr. and Mrs. Cake?" asked Pinkie.

"Well" started Carrot, "We were getting ready to open up Sugarcube Corner, minding our own business, when we were visited by an unusual-looking Griffin, a giant ant in a suit and the creature in this bag"

"LET ME OUT OF HERE, SCHNELL!"

"ManAnt and EagleClaw!" shouted Dash. "How did you capture...This third one?"

"MEIN NAME IS EVA MUDLARK, YOU SACK OF GLUE FACTORY FODDER!"

"You guys use Ponies for glue?"

"Their bones actually" said the cloaked figure in a raspy version of Rainbow's voice. "Anyway, they were going to be their first victims before we showed up"

"Pony bones for glue" said the reddish-pink, cyan-haired pegasus with bluish-green eyes and a fireball Cutie Mark. "Sounds like a better fate then what I witnessed...I'd keep my eyes on that pink one if I were you guys"

"Fireball here once fell into a dimension where you were some crazy murderer who turned everypony into cupcakes" explained Hay Flower. "She wound up having to pull a Hazel Nut and Pomegranate on her"

"And don't think I won't do the same to YOU should the occasion arise!"

"Well, you don't need to worry about that with ME!"

Fireball gives her the "I'm watching you" gesture which saddens Pinkie with this lack of trust. Meanwhile in the Battletram, the Commander, Jimmy and Bones are at the cockpit. The Commander is at the wheel.

"Robot, why don't you go see if Crash and Ricky need help getting some answers from our passengers?"

"Very well, Commander"

Jimmy exits the cockpit as Bones migrates to the front seat.

"Commander, I'm worried. Between our current situation of being stuck in this world and this recent occurence, it seems that something big is going down"

"Relax, Bones. It's probably nothing"

Well, let's check on "nothing" and see what's going down. Present Ricky is sitting at the window looking out.

"So in the future, are there a lot of aliens that live among you?" asked Crash.

"The only alien is Space Monster M" replied the brain.

"The future?" asked Jimmy.

"16 years to be exact" said the Angel-esque cyborg in a low-voiced Austrian accent. "If our calculations are correct, then we're two months from a catastrophic event that we must rectify before it's too late!"

"What kind of catastrophic event?" asked the curious Robot.

"In two months time, the three that arrived here with you in this dimension find a way to summon a mighty creature from your world!"

"Space Monster M"

"Right. Several events have taken place since then. He winds up destroying the parents of the Cake Twins and set many bad things in motion. Not even the Princesses, rest their souls could stop him. This disharmony had destroyed the Elements of Harmony for good and re-awakened Discord, the Space Monster M of OUR world. They seperated the power over Equestria which renamed Udrak and Discordria for their respective sides. They have recently started a war for more land! The group assembled is from the guerrilla and resistance groups against both countries known only as the 'remainer of Equestria'. We have arrived here to prevent all of this from ever happening in the first place"

"That's terrible!" cried Crash, "What happened to Future ME!?"

"...He was eaten" replied Future Bones.

"It involved the little dragon the other group has with them" added Future Ricky.

"And MY future counterpart?"

"I got the robot equivalent of the Commander's fate" said Future Angel's AI computer flashing in his right eye as his robot arm on that side pointed to it.

"Hense my attire"

"Hey guys" Present Ricky said finally, "There's another pegasus that looks like the one we first saw, only...different. And she's riding a giant dragon!"

"Oh no" said the Future Commander, "Discord must have sent his bully after us!"

Just outside the window was an all-grey version of Fluttershy in a jupmsuit that's black on the left and white on the right riding a dragon that resembles Spike in his greed form with a scar across his face. The dragon roars and moves up to where Present Bones and the Commander are. At the sight as the dragon makes his way to the ponies, the Present Commander jumps in fear then spills the coffee he bought while still in Canterlot all over himself.

"AAAAAAAUUUUURRRRGH!!" our present-day hero shouted as he flails at the pain on his lap and abomin causing the Battletram to swerv. "THAT CLOWN-BAG MADE ME SPILL MY COFFEE!"

As the Commander flails around, EagleBones grabs the wheel desprately trying to keep the Battletram on track. The other Aquabats struggle to keep their footing. Present Jimmy his hanging on to the Future Commander for dear life as he bounces around in his jar.

"WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE!?" cried Crash.

"CALM DOWN, CRASH!" said the Future Commander desprately attempting to prevent the inevitable. "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU-"

"I CAN'T HELP IT!" Crash starts growing. "GETTING EMOTIONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"

"Well this is a fine kettle of fish!" sniped Future EagleBones looking at both Rickies with a scowl on his face.

"...Don't look at us!" replied the Rickies.

"STUPID DRAGON!"

As the Battletram swervs out of control, the Fluttershy-esque mercinary catches up to the cloaked figure's group.

"So, you managed to find me before I did, huh?" she said in a sinister version of Fluttershy's voice. "HOOF ME OVER, NOW!"

"What?" squeaked Fluttershy.

The cloaked figure sighed and removed her hood revealing herself to be Rainbow with a grey streak down her mane, an X-shaped stitching on her face and an eyepatch on her right eye.

"What the hay!?" shouted Dash in a extreamly surprised tone.

"I'll explain later" Future Rainbow replied. "POUND, PUMPKIN, WE NEED TO LOSE HER!"

"RIGHT!" replied the Pegasus.

The twins pick up speed soon followed by the Aquabats. Suddenly, ManAnt arrives hooked onto EagleClaw's legs by his own.

"GET BACK HERE WITH OUR SCIENTIST, YOU GLUE-SACKS!"

"Make us!" Snapped Fireball.

"That's enough!" shouted Rarity, "They'll see that as a challenge!"

"And what's wrong with THAT!?"

"My mane is messy enough as it is! I don't need to add pimples to the mix!"

"What?"

"They come from worry, darling"

"Psh, watever" Fireball replied flying up to the two. The twins stop at the sight of this "GO, I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!"

Fluttershy throws Eva out of the cart. ManAnt grabs the sack and they fly back toward the town.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLECLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

"WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT!?"

"IT'S MY THING, DEAL WITH IT!"

"VILL YOU TWO SHUT UP UND GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"DON'T MAKE ME REGRET SAVING YOU AND DROP THIS THING!"

"...EAGLECLAW!"

The group is silent...

"...FLUTTERSHY!" everypony but Future Dash shouted in an upset yet not at all surprised tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do. They wanted to be with their friend. And YOU guys stopped for Fireball"

"...I've missed that about you" chuckled Future Dash.

The Battletram stops as both parties are at the outskirts of- "Did somepony say-" FOCUS! "...Sorry" ...At the outskirts of town...*Ahem* Sorry about that...Now where were we...? Ah yes. Everyone exits their respective modes of transport except for Future Dash. Future Pumpkin uses her magic to take out a futureistic wheelchair and place Future Dash in it. Future Dash rolls over to the group as the twins unhitch themselves.

"...What in the name of all things battered and fried was THAT all about!?" asked AJ after looking for Future Fluttershy and Spkie who have apparently retreated for now.

"And why are you- am I- are we-? Oh forget it" added Rainbow.

As things calmed down, explainations were given.

"...But what happens to US in your future?" asked Twilight.

Future Pound sighs and begins; "When our parents were destroyed, Pinkie took us in. Because she had to be responsible for us, she slowly mellowed out until she was hardly the fun-loving Pinkie Pie she once was"

Pinkie faints "WHAT!? But I hardly got to say ANYTHING in the last chapter!" So did a few other members in the mane 6! Rarity and Fluttershy didn't say anything at all. "...Fair enough" ...Okay.

"After our two worlds combined, the Apple Family was bought out on Discord's side of Equestria, now Discordria" continued Future Pumpkin. "They live comfortably as long as they give half the proceeds to Discord. Same goes for the Udark side"

"Twight co-founded the Remainder of Equestria with Pinkie, Applejack and myself" Added Future Dash. "I suppose you know what happened to Fluttershy and Spike"

"The scar on Spike was because of me" said Future Jimmy. "I tried to fight him, but my body was destroyed along with the Battletram. All the working parts that could be salvaged were used for Angel's implants"

"And me?" asked Rarity.

Future Dash bowed her head in silence for a moment before she removed her cloak revealing that she was wearing a dark grey turtleneck without wing holes and an adult diaper.

"...What happened to your- m-my- our-? DARN IT!"

"It was Fluttershy that did this to me" sighed Future Dash. "When the Elements of Harmony were distroyed, the strain got to her and she surrendered to Discord's will, turing her into the complete oposite of herself. She became a sadistic mercinary. Thanks to her, Spike gave in to his greed and became her loyal pet after she did away with Rarity. She took to mutilation when he first tasted meat. My wings, the Commander's body and parts of Angel, Ricky and EagleBones were as far as she got with us before Nurse Redheart rescued us and restored us as well as she could. Crash wasn't so lucky"

"...What about your scar, the eyepatch and inability to use your back legs?" asked Rainbow. "I'm pretty sure the grey streak in the mane came naturally"

"The streak is from what I witnessed...As for the rest of this stuff, a cinderblock fell on me which also took away my blatter control, a couple of foals were running with scissors and I was hit with a baseball that gave me a subconjunctival hemorrhage...Basically, I've been having a bad day"

"Speaking of blatter control" started Future Pumpkin, "It should be time for your change"

"...Unless we get the Aquabats and their enemies back to their world, this could be you" said Future Dash as she rolls away.

"So now not only do we have to get you and those other guys back to your world" started Twilight, "But we have to do it before they get the chance to bring this Space Monster M. guy into OURS!"

"That's about the size of it" said the Future Commander.

Everyone looked at the town.

"Then we have no time to lose" remarked Twilight, inadvertently reviving Pinkie from her faint spell with laughter.

"Finally, now, what's the pla-?"

Oops, we're out of time, see you in the next chapter! "OH COME ON!"