• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 1,709 Views, 25 Comments

Love Is Always With You - PrincessLunaSara



At the First Annual Grand Galloping Gala, Princess Luna and Sombra fall in love. What will happen to there love when a dark evil corrupts Sombra?

  • ...
10
 25
 1,709

Finding Sombra

Luna secretly asked Nightingale to seek out Sombra, and he had news for her, about one year after his search.

"Luna, I have found Sombra's hideout," Nightingale said.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He is in the Crystal Empire," he replied.

"I will travel there straight," she said.

"There is another piece of news," he said.

"Tell me then," she demanded.

"He has over thrown the previous King and disposed of him. Sombra is the ruler of the crystal ponies now, and he is ruthless, so I beg thee not to hence to the empire," he said.

"I believe thee, but I must see my love," she said.

"I hope he still has love to give after the dark magic possessed him," he said.

"I am hoping for the best Nightingale," she said.

After she rose the moon, Luna departed for the Crystal Empire, in the dark stillness of her night. She soon arrived in the empire, where she was greeted by a guard at the castle doors.

"Halt who goes there?" He asked.

"Princess Luna, here to have an audience with his majesty King Sombra," she replied.

"Let me have a word with his majesty, I will tell him thou art here," he said.

"Thank you sir," she said.

Luna waited outside the doors until the guard returned.

"Your highness, the king has accepted thine audience," he said.

"Will thou lead me to him?" She asked.

"This way my lady," he said.

Soon, Luna stood in the throne room. She glanced at her love, but she could not believe how much he had changed.

"This will be a private conversation, leave us," Sombra demanded.

Sombra turned his head to look upon his princess, and spoke.

"Luna, my princess, I told thee not to seek me out!" He yelled.

"As thou can tell, I do not care, and I still love you," she said, "My life is shattered with out thee."

"Shut thy mouth... now!" He yelled.

"No," she said.

"Dost thou not know what I am capable of?" He asked.

"You can beat me all thou wants, even to death, my love will never change!" She yelled.

"I would watch thine tone of voice!" He yelled.

Sombra grabbed her arm and pulled her close. Then, he lifted a hand. Luna thought he was about to strike her with it, but he grabbed her face and kissed her. Sombra had been possessed by dark magic, but her love was always deep within his heart.

"Will thou stay with me this beautiful night?" He asked.

"I will, I love thee with all my heart," she said.

"And I you, my princess," he said.