• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 1,709 Views, 25 Comments

Love Is Always With You - PrincessLunaSara



At the First Annual Grand Galloping Gala, Princess Luna and Sombra fall in love. What will happen to there love when a dark evil corrupts Sombra?

  • ...
10
 25
 1,709

The Wedding

Luna was in here dress, waiting for Celestia to tell her when the wedding was starting. She looked out her window, and she saw hundreds of ponies and other creatures walking into the castle. Then, her sister walked in.

"Luna you look beautiful," Celestia said.

"Thank you Tia," she replied.

"If only our dear mother and father were alive to see you as a bride," she said.

"I wish they were too, but as I see it them both are watching proudly from heaven," Luna said.

"Thou art right. Now shall we hence to the Wedding Hall?" Celestia asked.

"Let us hence," Luna replied.

When Celestia entered the room, every pony stood to listen to her speak.

"Mares and gentlecolts, I welcome you to this grand ceremony this fine afternoon. My sister Princess Luna and soon to be brother in-law Lord Sombra, are very excited about this special day. I thank you all for attending, and let the wedding commence," she said.

After the Bridesmaids and Stallion of Honor entered, in came Luna. Sombra was mesmerized by her beauty, and he could not wait to become her husband.

"Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Princess Luna and Lord Sombra," she said.

Soon after it was time to say their vows.

"I Luna take you Sombra to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law; and this is my solemn vow," Luna said.

"I Sombra take you Luna to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law; and this is my solemn vow," Sombra said.

"Princess Luna and Lord Sombra, it is my great pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride," Celestia said.

Everyone in the room stood and clapped for the married couple. Then, everyone head outside to the garden for the Wedding Reception. Everyone ate diner, talked and danced for hours until it was the ten o'clock.

"Son I am very proud of thee," Star Swirl said, with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you father," Sombra said.

"Sombra you have better take care of my little sister," Celestia said.

"I promise Tia," he replied.

At the moment the couple got into their carriage, and they headed off to their Honeymoon destination for a week.