• Published 19th Feb 2015
  • 1,085 Views, 48 Comments

Fact or Fiction - Mocha Star



The land of Equestria, while having it's own dangers, is isolated from the rest of the world. The lands beyond Equestria aren't as peaceful as they may seem.

  • ...
32
 48
 1,085

PreviousChapters Next
A Crappy Mistake

Rainbow Dash followed Daring Do at a distant hover while Dew Berry and her family trailed behind, all in a single file line.

“Well? It’s been forever and it smells like someone over there ate chili,” Rainbow grumbled, “are we there yet?”

“Rainbow, I swear,” Daring sighed and nearly placed a hoof on her face but the muck was a constant reminder, “we don’t know how much farther, just that it’s ahead. A ‘grate that opens to our freedom’, the map implied. So, just hover and stay clean while the rest of us are up to our barrels in centaur waste.”

“Hey, this much awesome doesn’t get covered in… that.”

As if the fates hadn’t planned it better a fresh load of muck from one of the overhead buildings emptied from a drain above her and showered her with an unknown, but massive, amount of still warm centaur waste.

Rainbow fell to her belly with a splat as the pipe drained itself, finishing with several quiet splotch sounds as the others stared in awe at the moving lump.

“Daddy, I don’t wanna be awesome anymore,” Cardinal said stepping back behind his father.

The others stifled a laugh through pursed lips as Rainbows wings were the first to reappear, coated brown, green, and a slimy white. The rest of her quickly followed as she stood.

“Oh no… Everypony run!” Daring screamed as she flapped her wings and took flight further down the pipe. It was a second too late for the earth ponies and horse who turned and made it one stride before Rainbow began to shake like a soaked Saint Bernard, clearing as much of her body as she could.

With a retching scream, Rainbow flapped her wings and sent muck flying across the tunnel and across the ponies she was supposed to be helping as she blindly flew ahead and up, screaming and scampering until she found a grate on the ceiling.

Shoving it open she flew up and out of their sight, into the city above.

“Oh no,” Daring whispered to herself. She quickly flew, skimming the surface of the mess they were trudging through before she pulled up and shot through the porthole after the confused and panicking blue mare.

She surfaced through the same porthole as rainbow and her blood ran cold as she barely had time to look around a towel, dark red yet as soft as cotton, twice the size of her covered her body.

She felt her body being slammed against the floor and a violent punch to her rear left leg. She grunted to herself as she felt yet another fracture. Her attention was more focused on where she was and where Rainbow was.

Amidst the guttural shouts and grunts of the bath house they had entered, the heavy steam, the scent of male sex, and finally the quiet gurgling sound of a smaller creature being submerged, screaming.

“Rainbow,” Daring whispered as she was lifted in the dark red and the sounds of the room were drowned out.

Rainbow gasped as her barrel was squeezed and held above the water.

“Boys, she’s nearly clean and what a color?! Perhaps we can have a little fun with her before we turn her in to the constables,” the male bellowed as he plunged her back under the water and shook her vigorously.

She screamed in fear and anger as she tried to get free, to no avail, and to not inhale too much water with it’s salty flavors. She shut her eyes as she recognized one of the flavors from a stunt show she’d been to a couple years past and a stallion she’d never forget… and never see again, it seemed.

She began to go slack and her mind foggy as she was lifted from the water and inhaled a deep breath of steamy, thick, hot air and coughed the foul water from her lungs.

“Ah, the pony doesn’t like the water,” the centaur said as he tossed her limp body to another. She opened her wings but was caught before she could make an escape.

“Oh-ho-ho, she’s a flier; a coward. Let’s see what she’s like with one less wing,” he said as the room filled with laughter.

Rainbow gasped and turned to look at the creature's hand that wasted no time gripping her exposed right wing in his fingers…

“Brothers! More of them, below us! I’ve seen their eyes, hurry and send the minions into the sewers, it seems we have a jailbreak… you know what that means,” the one said, sending groans through the room.

“Give her to me, and the other. Place them in the same towel and we’ll give these to the constables; next we’ll get back to the fun!”

The room was awash with pleased murmurs and before Rainbow was placed in the towel she saw a male mounting another in the water she was just in. Her stomach turned and she felt like vomitting just before she saw Daring Do’s body under her.

She swallowed hard and let her body fall into the towel as a tear formed in her eye.

“Daring, I’m so sorry,” she said softly as she and Daring were swung around violently in the bag, randomly brushing and bumping into objects as they were carried an unknown distance and to an unknown location.

“It’s okay. I remember the first time I was doused in another creature’s droppings. You handled it like a crazed filly, but I still understand. Um, can you move a bit, you really smell.”

Rainbow chuckled as she was bumped into another object. “Yeah, I guess being awesome can stink sometimes.”

Daring groaned. “If I could, even with my hooves still coated with filth; I’d facehoof.”

PreviousChapters Next