• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 235 Views, 2 Comments

Nonsense and Ponies - Dragonfire2lm



stand alone things about ponies.

  • ...
 2
 235

Sunrise (Fluttershy)

The sight of the sunrise over Equestria was beautiful, even more so when you could watch it from a cloud.

This was her earliest memory, a young yellow furred fiilly with a soft pink mane and tail, sitting on a cloud with her mother before the older pony went to work and the filly prepared for school. As the years went by watching evolved into talking, swapping stories about their respective lives at school or work, and mother and daughter became even closer.

On the second day of flight camp the now gangly filly invited a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane to watch the sunrise. Watching.evolved into talking and a bond was formed that would last a lifetime.

Years later she sat upon a cloud as a fully grown mare and watched the sunrise with an enemy that was now a friend. Watching evolved into talking, she laughed when he molded nearby clouds into animals and made them dance.

This morning she awoke and rounded up her sieven dearest friends- five ponies, a baby dragon and a draconequs to watch the sunrise.

Author's Note:

A short...thing written on the PS3, I tend to pull out stuff like this when I'm bored, tired or when I don't feel like doing much else.