• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 387 Views, 3 Comments

A Sky Life - MagicalEntaty



Canterlot, beautiful, majestic, peaceful, strong. This was all true un tell corruption ravaged the land, the tree of harmony did the only thing that could stop this. Using all it's power the land was born anew.

  • ...
 3
 387

Harmony Shattering.

All was peaceful in this grand land these people called home, Canterlot was the center of love and justice, hope and joy, peace and friendship. This land was guarded by a tree, the Tree of Harmony, within it the elements of harmony resided and spread what they represented. Everything was perfect, except day to day squabbles, but everyone has there dents and it's best to let them out, so no repression by the tree or the kind ruler Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. All things seamed perfect, which blinded them to the growing darkness that was trying to wiggle it's way into Canterlot.

The corruption started small, just more yelling then normal, but then fist fights broke out every other day. Small pockets of good souls still struggled to move from one moment to the next, non could go outside of risk the life of them and there family's. The nobles got the most of it being mostly corrupt before hand helped the processes along, the army was the last to fall being loyal, but not loyal enough to stand to this. The princesses worked long and hard to stop the evil that griped the hearts of there people, but it was too strong for them to face alone, so they went to The Tree for help, for answers.

The Tree answered there pleas, but there was only one thing it could do. Destroy Equestria. The corruption was so out of hand that it seeped straight into the earth it's self.

So to save the innocent lives a message wast sent out through Celestia and Luna, for them to get to the top of the closest mountain. When that was done the princesses went back to the tree to signalize they finished there goal. A month after Armageddon, the innocent were safe, and the Tree was ready, an earthquakes began to ravage to land, more mountains grew, and previous ones tops grew wider. The land where the Tree of Harmony rested was one of the places that a mountain grew, and the princesses watched as the land below began to flood with lava.

The corrupted burned in the heat of the lava, the lava made from there own darkened hearts. Monsters caroled out of the pits and molten rivers, attacking all in sight. The vast forests burned, and water vanished, fields were destroyed by burning rocks, nothing was spared in the on-slot, nothing except the tall mounds of earth that held the pure of heart. Screams of pain and death echoed from the cavern, pleas for life, all cut short as the lives end.

A cloud cover blocked the remainder of what happened down below, Celestia and Luna looked out to the world that once stood tall and proud, full of life and strength, now broken and scattered. Luna looked to her sister "I don't think it is wise that we try to rebuild the land we once knew." her voice was on the verge of tears, just thinking about how one bad dissension could do something like this.

"You are right sister we shall keep up with are duty's as matrons of the sun and moon, but hidden, not to be seen. This new world shall find it's own path, hopefully a good path that all thoughts pure hearts that were lost could possible smile upon from where they are now. This is a new age and we are not needed to lead."

"But sister where shall we go? they will notice us right away anywhere we go."

"We, my dear sister, shall say here. The Tree of Harmony is doing the same as use, helping from a far. so this land on which we stand shall be hidden from all."

Celestia smiled to her sister and gave her a hug as a shield formed around the mountain to be seen no more.

1000 years latter.

The Cosmos a land of mountain top kingdoms, that live and work together, for peace and prosperity. We use air ships to move from place to place, skimmers for singles, or thoughts who are lucky to be born with wings can fly themselves. Each kingdom had a grope of expert worriers to fight for the protection of there land, there called the "Sky Knights". The dark times, and the land before was long forgotten, and the land of lava lacks and fire is now known as the wasteland, the most dangerous place known, no one goes down there unless they have a death wish. The Sky Knights were amazing each in there own right, but the greatest of all time was the Storm Hawks.

The Storm Hawks were special mainly because they didn't have a home Terra, they lived on there airship, the Elemental. There leader Lightning Storm, born with wings, had the greatest team behind him, and greatest family. There mission, to unit all beings of this Atmos and to stop the greatest threat to this world, the Cyclonia. But between battles things were peaceful, Lightning fell in love with there crystal mega Gail Hawk, born with magic. They were married upon the ship they call home and soon had a son, Shining Hawk, no one could even think they were happier then they were, there son, like his mother welding magic, fallowed closely behind his parents in a strive for power. Though no one noticed that this was corrupting him, making him vulnerable to the ones they fight. Years pass, Shining was now fifteen and Lightnings official co-pilot, and Gail was pregnant again,though timing couldn't be any worse, the Cyclonian's were mounting a full invasion, and the Sky Knights were preparing for battle. Lightning tried to get Gail to go somewhere safe, but she was as stubborn as a mule. She would not go someplace safe while all though's she cares about are out risking there lives, she told her love that she would stay on the ship, and wouldn't go into battle and if any get onto the ship she would eject to Terra O. Lighting wished that she would go there now but this was the best he could hope for.

The battle was long and hard, but the Sky Knights were winning Lightning Storm lead the charge, crystal weapons blazing, hope high, victory in sight, that was when Shining made his dissension, the one that would affect the whole Cosmos. Lighting extended his wings and took fight off the skimmer, using his special move and took out a small platoon of "wings" people with wings. Whenever he dose that he has a three second delay before he is back to his full self, and in though's three seconds Shining Hawk blasted his father with his magic. The blast destroyed one of his wings and he went spiraling down into the wasteland, Gail noticed this and she screamed for her husband, but there was nothing ether of them could do he plummeted to his death.

After that Shining reviled his own move, a blast shock wave knocking everyone around him out of the sky, and only Sky knights were within range. Gail seeing her sons be-trail she quickly made her way to the eject ship, a foot squad had made it onto the ship and was making there way to her. When they arrived she was climbing into the small ship and used there crystal weapons and blasted her in the back, but she was able to get the ship to Terra O, but on the way she felt un-bearable pain as liquid wet the floor, she is in labor.

Cheeralie looked around at the young girls and boys she took care of at the orphanage, the Terra was small and only had the one building, and it was nothing special, it was like a school building but made of wood, with a tree in the center of it. Because the orphanage was the only thing on this Terra people call it Terra O, Cheeralie was the one who ran it with love and companionship through out the whole population. She was just taking a break as the kids played when she saw a small ship approach, it looked pretty much like a small zeppelin with enough room for one person. She watched it slowly approach, un-shear what to do, when she heard screaming coming from inside it, that is never a good sign. She called the older kids to help her and sent all that were too young into the building, as the ship landed, and woman stumbled out clearly pregnant and the baby was moments away. Cheeralie quickly took control of what was happening, she sent two boys to get water while the girl that was there stayed to help the mother push. Soon the boys were back with hot water and towels, though one fainted at the sight that greeted them, and placing it down next to the expecting mother, they notice a burn mark on her back "Miss, Cheealie she's hurt!"

She barked at the other girl to keep up her end as she examined the wound and it was not good, though she didn't tell anyone this. Soon the baby was out, it was a girl, she had nave blue hair, that resembled that of Lightning Storm's hair, the great Sky Knight, was it possible that this was Gail. She noted the mothers fetchers, dark blue hair, pink eyes, and runes on her wrist, this was Gail Hawks, but what was she doing here hurt. Her attenuation went back to the baby, with mocha skin, and a pink and purple streak in her hair. Cheeralie washed the little one carefully, wrapped her in a blanket, and gave her to her mother just as she was opening her eyes to revile two purple orbs that sparkled like the night sky. Cheeralie looked at the mother "what's her name?"

The mother looked at her "Twilight, her name is Twilight Storm. Her father Lightning Storm loved that name, she would have been a daddy's girl, I just know it." Tear were starting to come down her cheek. "My beautiful, brave and strong little girl, take up our mission someday, and stop your brother..." her voice started to falter, the wound on her back was killing her. "Sore and be strong my lovely Twilight Storm." With that her body began to go limp, and Twilight was taken into the arms of the girl there, as she began to cry, thought the tears fell to death ears, her mother would never hear her voice, her strong, gentle, love filled, voice, or see what Cheeralie did, markings on her back and runes on her wrists, her girl was special, with wings and magic, more special then anyone could ever hope to be, her life had something big in-store for her. Cheeralie signed the birth certificate, tears in her eyes, from the mother sacrifice, the mothers name would forever be with her daughter along with her father. She signed the name "Twilight Gail Storm".

Author's Note:

I know there is a lot in this chapter, sorry but you needed the back story on how such a peaceful place was destroyed. And before you say anything I purposely didn't tell you what the bad decision was that caused this, that will be reviled in do time so sorry.