• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 1,909 Views, 23 Comments

A Metal Man Makes A Good Protecter - Dr Equinox



Becuase of a stupid mistake on my part, i ahve been transported to the magical land of equestria. Or at least near it.

  • ...
12
 23
 1,909

The Transport

Hello people of the internet, I have brought you a story! A crossover (sort of) at that. Its contains many things, such as people, ponies, BGs (Big Daddy's) and (possibly) other races of such content. I hope you like it.

I don't own anything!


My day was normal, for the most part. I had gotten out of bed, took a shower, then lazed around until I needed to leave for ma job. Either that or I was waiting for George to come by, and judging by my,clock today was Saturday. YAY. Sarcasm is not included in the package, you must it purchase separately . I need to move again, I'm getting sarcastic. So with that I began my adventure through my apartment.

My apartment was relatively small, I only had the space I needed as I liked being simple. It was easy and not very complicated. Not like it is now. But anyway, like I had said it was boring. kind of sucked ,actually. That is, until George got there.

With a few knocks I was up and at the door. I opened it to see one of, if not the best of, my friends. He was a white guy, like me, except he had straight black hair and I had curly brown hair. I was slightly taller than him, but only by a few inches. Other than that we were the same. Same skinny body shape, same everything else (cause I didn't want to list anything else.). With him here I could get down to business.

"Hey dude, you ready?" he asked me.

"Yup, you got the stuff?" I replied.

"Yup."

"Cool, lets get going."

With that we left. You see we were working on some outfits for a special occasion. That 'special occasion' was us finally deciding on what to do on our free days. Instead of anything really productive, we chose to, as a pair, work on a costume from one of our favorite games ever. That was a Big Daddy suit, specifically the alpha series, from the game of Bioshock. While we worked mainly on a Bouncer version, the alpha was a secondary part I had started, since it was my favorite design out of all of them.

We had used his car to transport the suits, since we were trying to be as realistic as possible we used actual metal for the suits though only for specific parts. I was strong, not superman. Or spliced up. So needles to say they were heavy, even without the metal. The suits were huge: the bouncer being 7'2 and the alpha being a little bit taller. I don't actually know the height, its probably something akin to 7'6 or so. Working on them was hard, much less carrying them.

We had taken them out to a field today, to see if we could actually put them on. Don't ask me why a field, it seemed like a viable option for testing. Plus, since there was no one around there was no one around to criticize us. Though we didn't really care, I didn't want my sister to come by and be all "You guys are nerds!", even though she is absolutely fascinated by anime. She seriously has a wall full of it. I will never get her desire to watch that.

Back to what we were doing, which was currently carrying the suits out of the back of his truck, him carrying the Bouncer and me carrying the Alpha Series respectively. So now we had to put them on. This will be fun.


The way the armor works is that the legs and the chest piece are connected by default, though they can be detached. The arms are connectable to the chest and the helmet can be put on, but must be secured. The boots are also separate.That is how the armor in this will work.


"Ugh geez, these things weigh, like, 200 pounds!" George said hefting up the chest piece.

"That's cause they are, I'm surprised we can, hmpf, lift them. Much less put them on." I said with a grunt, hefting the left arm up to my shoulder. I already had the rest on, except for the helmet. though I was going to have to help George with his. The helmet is secured from the outside, and having it on meant you couldn't really see much, unless you had your body morphed with the suit. That would suck though.

As I was lifting up my helmet, some glistening object had caught my eye. It was a strange rock, having pulsing red lines all across it. Very strange and for some reason, I wanted to touch it. So I walked towards it, a thump accompanying each step. And as I reached out to grab the strange stone, my finger tip touching the rock, there was an extremely bright light. Not even a mere moment was spent blinding me, and losing my conscience had soon followed and with that I had slept.


???

I had woken up with a start, my body jerking in response to the sudden wake up call. Oh was it painful. It felt like the pressure of the ocean was all over me. I could hardly move. It was very disorienting, as my senses seemed to be dulled. I could barely open my eyes but when I did I had to close them again. It was too bright.

Giving myself a few seconds I opened my eyes again. What I saw shocked me. I was underwater, in some sort of lake or something. Oh yeah and I was looking through what seems to be a glass pane. Wait what's that? Are those body's? I can't tell, there too far away. Well I'm not going to find out sitting here am I?

With that thought I rolled my, what seemed to be ridiculously heavy at the time, body over to where I could use my arms to push myself up. The thing is though, I seemed to forget by body hated me right now, so that in itself took about 5 minutes. Not to mention how hard it was to stand. Only when I was fully up did I realize I was in a giant suit, because my head just about touched the top of the cave I was in. I was not at the slightest concerned about that though, I just wanted to get out of the lake.


Just to clear the scene up, he's at the bottom of a sloped lake. You know, you have the shore, then it slopes down, normally into a cave or something. Right now he was at the bottom of the slope and at the entrance of the cave. Sorry if that was confusing, but it was the best explanation I could get.


So with that, I went full steam ahead and started trudging my way up the not very steep slope, which took an insane amount of effort by the way. I was going to find out just where I was. Now that I think about it, I wish I had taken a more precautious route because I scared the living crap out of some changelings. In my defense I didn't think I was that scary.

Author's Note:

Just let me know how I did guys, that's all I want. Please at least try to be nice, I'm kind of new here.