• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 492 Views, 5 Comments

Standing up - snowfu



Appplebloom gets tired of being teased and watching others teased by Diamond Tiara. She decides it is time to stand up for others.

  • ...
10
 5
 492

A Victim No more

The school bell rang. All the fillies and colts rushed outside, eager to play in the summer sun. It wasn't long before Diamond Tiara equired her target for today. A pudgy unicorn with magenta coat and brown and yellow mane with a brown tail was eating a cheese sandwhich happily. She looked up at the two and grimaced. Where ever these two went, trouble was caused. And that was the last thing she wanted. After all, it was all about perfection with her. You see, Whisker has autism. She is able to function , but she has to have perfection.

"Hey there butterball, adding to the collection?" Diamond Tiara jeered, laughing at the things they had in mind. It truely was a shame. The little filly had no idea what was about to happen. She had no idea what the two ponies were planning. Maybe if she had, she could have prevented what was starting to happen, run away, go to the bathroom, something. Just, something.

"Collection? What collection?" Whisker asked, cocking her head in confusion. She honestly had no idea what they were talking about. She did not want to know. I mean, it couldn't be anything good. Behind their backs, they were known as the disastrous duo. Nothing was out there that they couldn't conquer. They were true dominatrixes.

"Well duh, isn't it obvious? Your fat collection. Your fat mom, your fat dad, your fat brothers. And now a fat you." Diamond Tiara sneered, smiling maliciously. Tears started to well up as the magenta filly started to cry. She couldn't help it. At the same time, something in her had snapped. It had been a tough week for her. Her brother had attempted suicide,, her other brother needed surgery, and this cheese sandwhich was soggy. She sobbed.

Meanwhile, three fillies were spectating the show. "It's an outrage, that filly can't help it." Applebloom said stomping a hoof down onto the ground. They had not dared to intervene before because of fear for being teased themselves, but this was different. An innocent pony was being viciously attacked, and everypony was watching. Someponies were even eating popcorn and sipping sodas. It made Applebloom sick.

"Technically she can, I mean, can't she stop eating so much?"Scootaloo inturrupted, raising an eyebrow. Applebloom rolled her eyes. Seriously, Scootaloo? Really? No, seriously, what the fudge?

"Okay, maybe she can, but that don't mean that she has to be teased about it. Girls, I think it's time to face Diamond Tiara. She can mess with us, but she can't mess with a special autistic filly like Whisker. We got to stand up to her girls."Applebloom said, remembering what her sister Applejack had explained to her after meeting the filly. It had required a lot of explaining, but eventually Applebloom understood that something was wrong with the chubby filly. She didn't act like the other fillies. She never talked in class unless she had the right answer, and she would choke back tears if she got it wrong.

"Yeah, like seriously, what is wrong with you? You don't have any friends, and you can barely talk. You are such a weirdo." Silver Spoon sneered. Whisker cowered, tears pouring down her cheeks. She tried to speak, but couldn't because of her lump in her throat. She still had corrupted pride, and she was determined to keep it. No matter how much she was degraded by Diamond.

"Leave her alone!" Made everypony turn. Applebloom was stomping up toward Diamond and Silver. Diamond Tiara gasped and Silver Spoon's mouth gaped. Everypony immediatly stopped what they were doing and watched as the yellow filly trotted forward. In fact, one pony fainted in fear as she stalked toward the two. Others started to chant fight.

"This is the lowest you've sunken, Diamond. Teasing us was bad, but now you're making fun of ponies with disabilities. You think you're so high and mighty, but this is what cowards do. I may not have my cutiemark, but you don't see me teasing other ponies in order to get my xutiemark. She can't help it, she was born autistic. Do you know how much she has suffered due to your teasing. How much pain you've caused? And you Silver Spoon, you follow Diamond Tiara like a shark after blood. You are no worse then her, following and always being a bystander. I hope you both learn your lessons." Applebloom said, a stern expression on her face. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon backed up, into a mud puddle. I'm just kidding, that is so cliche. They did fall down though. They deserved that at least.

Applebloom turned and galloped toward the schoolhouse. She soon reached Cheerilee, telling her everything. Cheerile came out, storming. It was one thing to tease one of her students, but to tease a special pony, an innocent one at that, she lost all sense of withdrawal. It was like weeds in her garden. And they had to be punished.

"Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon! Get over here!" Cheerilee yelled out, infuriated. Steam came out of her nose. Diamond Tiara flinched. They both grudgingly followed after her. Cheerilee was walking close to them, making sure they didn't make a break for it, half determined to grab their ears in her mouth and drag them, but they weren't that bad.

Applebloom walked over to Whisker. "You all right?" She asked. The chubby little filly looked up at the new friend she had just made.

"Fine" the filly whispered. She looked up at Applebloom and smiled.