• Published 2nd May 2012
  • 1,326 Views, 10 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Death Academy Meisters - Chaos_Azeroth



Welcome to Equestria's Death Weapon Meister Academy. (Or EDWMA for short.)

  • ...
4
 10
 1,326

Welcome to the EDWMA(Enter the Cutie Mark Crusaders)

Welcome Equestria's Death Weapon Meister Academy, located in the lovely city of Canterlot. Or the EDWMA, for short. It's goal, to stop the creation of an evil, demonic entity. Sadly, this is the goal of quite a few ponies. They quest for ultimate power, and start to become consumed by that desire.

It's a large building, big enough for classes and to house the students and faculty. It's run by the most powerful meister, Princess Luna with her weapon Celestia. Celestia was the first to transform into her most powerful form, a Death Scythe. However, one has to wonder if she is the only one. She most certainly, regardlessly, won't be the last. It's the goal of every meister.

Weapons have two forms, pony and weapon forms. They are living beings, and can have children even just like anypony else. Meisters and weapons have been known to have foals, and it's anypony's guess which they will be, weapon or meister. Maybe you'll meet some of these children.

To attain Death Scythe level, a weapon must eat 99 corrupt souls, and then the soul of a witch. If they mess up, all the power of the souls they collected dissapears and they must start over again. Witches are crafty, and even if a meister can find one even the weaker ones are formidable foes. Luckily, if they're good enough, they can make their soul wavelengths the same and help each other become stronger. Teams can even do the same!

A large building, decorated with moons sits near the heart of Canterlot. It's bustling with ponies going on missions, coming back, classes, duels, and lesure activities It's here that Equestria's finest defenders are trained. But it's a long, hard journey and some do better than others. So let's meet some meisters, shall we?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Three young ponies approached the EDWMA. It was Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweety Bell. They had all been exited to find their weapons as meisters. Their weapons, in pony form, also followed. They were Big Macintosh, Braeburn, and Cheeralee. They were also excited, but didn't show it as much. Especially Big Macintosh.

Applebloom had a very special ability, though it wasn't very strong yet. She could see the souls of ponies. She had done this, out of innocent curiosity, to every pony she could. It was also good practice. But her friends, including the weapons, always asked questions about them.

'It's so big, isn't it?' Applebloom said in awe.

'Eyup,' Big Macintosh, her weapon responded.

'And so cool,' Sweety Bell gasped.

'Well, shucks,' Braeburn, her weapon said. 'What did ya expect?'

'And intimidating,' Scootaloo said.

'Oh, I'm sure you'll all do fine,' Cheeralee said comfortingly.

They walked in, nervous and excited about their first day.
________________________________________________________________
After class, they went to look over the mission board.

'They all look so difficult,' Scootaloo, Sweety Bell, and Applebloom all whined in unison.

'Ehnope,' Big Macintosh said. 'Just too big to handle on your own. But you have me, Applebloom.'

'Aww come on, we can do it,' Braeburn said.

'There's nothing we can't do if we work together,' Cheeralee said, comfortingly.

'But we're only one star meisters,' Scootaloo whined. 'These all seem like they would be more advanced.'

'Oh no,' Cheeralee said. 'I see some that you can do.' She pointed to the three easiest-looking she saw.

'Eyup, perfect,' Big Macintosh said. 'So quit the whining, and let's get to work.'

'All right!' Scootaloo, Sweety Bell, and Applebloom exclaimed.

'But we should work on our soul resonance first, the teacher said so,' Sweety Bell said.

'Suck up,' Scootaloo muttered. Braeburn glared at her.

'I guess we should transform,' Cheeralee said.

'Eyup,' Big Macintosh agreed. Big Macintosh turned into a large hammer, but Applebloom picked him up with ease.

'Shucks, I better to,' Braeburn said. He turned into a small sword. Despite the size, Sweety Bell was proud to wield him.

Cheeralee turned into a scythe. She had some flowery decorations. They all had markings of the colors they were in pony form.

Each meister and their weapon reached out to each other to feel the other's soul resonance and tried to match theirs to the other. It didn't go so well.

'Again,' Big Macinntosh said. Everypony else stayed quiet. This time, Scootaloo tried way too hard and flew back into the wall.

'Are you okay?' Sweety Bell asked.

'You're throwin' me off!' Applbloom complained.

'No you're throwing me off!' Scootaloo countered.

'We're all making it hard for each other,' Sweety Bell said as a compromise. Scootaloo stood up, angrily.

'But seeeing her soul is throwin' me off,' Applebloom whined. 'Ah can't shut it off right now.'

'No fighting now,' Cheeralee said.

'Eyup, best to work,' Big Macitosh said.

Again they tried, but this time Applebloom and Big Macintosh succeeded. What had made it more difficult in some ways had ultimately saved the day .An orange aura surrounded Big Macintosh, and he looked bigger due to it. Unfortunately, she got too caught up in it and attacked.

'Darkness Hunter,' she shouted as she did. Sweety Bell had to jump out of the way of the shockwave.

'Be careful,' Scootaloo chided.

'I'm okay,' Sweety Bell said. 'But do be careful, others could get hurt. By the way, great job!'

'Yeah,' Scootaloo agreed.

'Eyup,' Big Macintosh said. 'Thanks.'

'I'm so proud of you two,' Cheeralee added, happily.

'Well, sucks, that was good,' Braeburn said. 'I reccon we better work harder too.'

'Ah'm kind of tired,' Applebloom said. 'Better rest.'

'Eyup,' Big Macintosh agreed. He went back to pony form, and they sat by the wall.

A black pony with a black, red, blue, and purple mane and tail watched from around a corner.

'Interesting. When they finish, I'll have to tell him the results.'

It wasn't long before Sweety Bell and Scootaloo got theirs, in that sequence. Scootaloo's biggest problem was she was just a little too outgoing. Braeburn's aura was gold, and Cheeralee's was lavender. They refrained, in Scootaloo's case just barely, from unleashing their attacks.

'Let's claim them now, but do them later,' Sweety Bell suggested. 'We need to rest.'

'Ah reccon you're right,' Braeburn said, panting. They claimed their missions, and went to their rooms to sleep for a couple hours. Later, things would get interesting.