• Published 27th Dec 2014
  • 1,917 Views, 17 Comments

Survey Corps, Fly! (An Attack on Titan Crossover) - SenpaiStarFeather



Sometimes dreams can stray into other worlds. Luna finds a dream with a wish she just so happens to be able to grant. This is NOT what Eren Jaeger wished for

  • ...
9
 17
 1,917

The Fabulous Adventures of Levi

Levi woke up to a small white Unicorn with a purple mane and tail poking his muzzle.
"Boop! Rarity has breakfast ready!"
"I'm not hungry."
"Not even for pancakes?"

Levi stared for a second.

"I'll be down in a minute."

In his transformation Levi had become a dark grey Pegasus with a charcoal black mane and tail, he also had the Survey Corps logo on his flank.

The three ponies ate their breakfast in silence and Rarity rushed off to the lower floor when a bell chimed.
"So what do you do for fun in your world?" Sweetie Belle asked with that damn adorable voice.
"To be honest I haven't had fun in years..."
"Really? Why?"

Levi didn't want to explain the horror of the Titans to such a young child, she didn't deserve to know the suffering he had been through...
"The Titans...Um... Took it all away?"

Sweetie Belle turned red in anger and yelled
"THOSE MEANIES! HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT!?"

Well... They sort of stop moving at night because the sun gives them energy... Levi wanted nothing more to correct the filly, but was interrupted by Rarity coming up the stairs and asking:
"Long shot, but do any of your friends know how to make dresses?"
"I did design and tailor a lot of the Survey Corps Uniform myself..."
"OH MY CELESTIA THANK YOU!"

Rarity dragged Levi down the stairs and presented him with a stack of papers.
"P-please... I have so many commissions and I need to shop for some special fabric, can you make some of these while I'm out?"
"Of course."

Levi began to make dresses and even a Shulk Cosplay as Sweetie Belle watched and fetched supplies for him, when Rarity returned a few hours later she was shocked to see Levi had completed all the commissions and even made extra!
"Levi... How?!"
"What can I say... I'm just fabulous." He said with a smirk.