• Published 4th Dec 2014
  • 1,270 Views, 13 Comments

Memories - Bullet25



How long have you been in Equestria now? Thirteen years? Have some memories.

  • ...
6
 13
 1,270

Chapter One: How long?

Has is really been thirteen years? You think to yourself as you notice the date on the calendar. You still remember the incident that brought you to Equestria vividly.

You were driving home late from work that night when a purple light appeared out of the nowhere in the sky above your car. Before you could even finish your thought about aliens you found yourself scraping across a dirt road at about sixty miles per hour. When you finally came to a stop you passed out.

The first thing you saw when you came to was a white coated pony with a pink mane changing bandages on your leg. You didn’t know what to think. “What the,” you said, pulling your leg away from the pony.

“Shh. It’s okay. You had a bad accident. Let me put a fresh bandage on your wound,” the pony said.

“What in the hell is going on?” You asked while trying to sit up. The pain you felt forced you back down.

“You might not want to try that, you have several cuts along your torso, legs and arms, three broken ribs, and fractured leg.”

“I’m guessing the pain means this isn’t a dream? I can’t believe I’m talking to a horse right now.”

The pony rolled her eyes. “Great, don’t tell my I got to get somepony from the psych ward down here again. It’s going to be the fourth time this week. By the way, What are you? I have to fill in the ‘species’ box of your chart still but nopony knows what to put.”

You raised your eyebrow. “Where am I?”

“Ponyville General Hospital. Now, species?” The pony picked up a pen in her mouth to begin writing.

“Human. How did I get here?”

After writing the pony spit the pen out and flip over a page on the clipboard. “Patient of unknown species brought in to emergency ward on September the eighth, one thousand fourteen by Twilight Sparkle. Patient had cuts all over his body. After cleaning and bandaging, X-Rays showed three broken ribs and one minor fractured leg. Leg was fitted for cast and patient remains in coma. Which you seem to have just woken from.”

You look around. Other than shorter tables and beds it looks like a normal hospital. “How long have I been in a coma?”

“Umm. Three weeks?”

“Three weeks! What happened? Wheres my phone?” You tried and get back up only to have the pain re-confirm that you can’t be doing so.

“Hey lay down. I don’t want to have to sedate you,” The pony said while getting a syringe out.

“Okay, okay. I’m down. Just tell me what happened and hand my my phone.”

The pony looked back at you with her eyebrow raised. “I don’t know what your phone is and I don’t know what happened. Look I’ll get Twilight down her maybe she can explain to you what happened.”



“You okay there Sweetcakes?” The question kicked you from your memories.

“Hmm?” You look up from your breakfast, untouched and getting cold. “Oh yeah, yeah. Just thinking when I saw the date.”

“Whats wrong with today, Daddy?”

You look over at your daughter, Cider. You can’t help but smile when you see her. With the table obstructing your view you think how she could pass as a human right now. You know she’s not though. She’s a satyr, born of pony and human, torso of a human, lower body of a pony. You wouldn’t change that for anything in the world though.

Before you can answer your daughter Applejack does, “Nothin’ Sugarcube. Your father just remembered something he has to do today.”

“I’m going to go to my study,” you say. Walking out of the kitchen you pat, Cider on her head.

“Daddy, you didn’t eat anything though,” Cider says to you.

“Don’t you be worryin’ about what your father does,” Applejack says. “Now go get your books before you’re late for school.”



When you get to your study you sit at your desk and sigh. Thirteen years you think again. Where have they gone? You take a key out of your pocket and unlock the drawer on the desk. You take out the one thing from it, your phone. Hum, I wonder what model they’d be on now?