• Published 2nd Dec 2014
  • 596 Views, 5 Comments

Sonata & Gilda - LunaSpark1000



Sonata Dusk and Gilda become unlikely roomates.

  • ...
3
 5
 596

Sonata Good Day

"Unbelievable!" Gilda growled as she tried frantically to open the door to her apartment with her key. Nothing was working, and the frustration and anger inside her was
about to boil over.

After about two minutes of trying the key, pounding on the door and attempting to ram it open. She finally gave up and turned her attention to the end of the hallway
where the landlord's room was located.

"That dweeb messed with the wrong girl." She said to herself as she stormed down the hall towards his room.

She only had to give the wooden door two loud knocks before she heard footsteps approaching from the inside.

"Gilda?" the landlord called out, his voice obviously shaky and nervous. "We gave you plenty of opportunities to pay your rent. I'm sorry but you no longer live
here."

Gilda clenched both of her fist tightly in utter fury. "Open this door and face me like the pathetic little worm you are!"

There was a slight pause before the landlord replied. "I'm not going to do that, Gilda. I've seen how you handle your battles. It always ends with either someone getting hurt mentally, or in some instances physically."

"Those two dweebs picked the wrong day in moving that piano in front of me" She muttered. She was never the patient type.

"The little belongings you had are downstairs by my office" the landlord said softly. "Best of luck to you, Gilda. I hope you can find a place to stay at."

Gilda just rolled her eyes.

"This is the worst day ever!" she thought.

-------

"This is the best day ever!" Sonata Dusk exclaimed proudly to herself as she walked out of Taco Palace, a bag of deliciousness in her hand.

Sonata loved tacos. She loved the taste of them so much. Every Tuesday she would head over to Taco Palace and pick up a few yummy tacos to feast on.

As she walked along the sidewalk through town, she suddenly felt the presence of someone near by watching her every move. She looked around for the source of her uneasiness, but it was hard for her to see since it was now night time.

"Anypon...I mean anybody there?" the blue haired siren girl called.

Silence and cricket chirping was her reply. She let out a sigh.

"Get a hold of yourself, Sonata" she said to herself out loud. "It's just your imagination messing around with you. There's nobody watching..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a shadowy figure appeared from an alleyway in front of her. Sonata gave a terrified shriek and jumped in surprised.

The shadowy figure quickly reached out it's hand and grabbed the bag of tacos from the poor girl's clutches. As they turned to run away with the food, Sonata all of the sudden sprang into action and tackled the figure mid-air.

"Ow!" Gilda cried out as they fell onto the ground. "Get off me!"

Sonata snatched up her taco bag and got off of the thief. "Never mess with my tacos, especially on a Tuesday!"

Gilda sighed as she slowly got up from the ground. Clearly she had underestimated this girl.

"Look" Gilda said. "I need something to eat. I haven't eaten in like a day. I get a little testy when I haven't eaten in a long time."

Sonata chuckled. "Then why don't you go and get your own silly."

Gilda shot her an evil glare. "I would if I could afford some! I'm homeless ya dork!"

"For realsies?" Sonata asked with a look of concern. "Aw, you poor thing. Wanna stay with me at my home till you get off your feet?"

"Get on your feet." Gilda corrected her.

"Yeah, that's what I totally said." Sonata replied with a smile.

Gilda let out another sigh. "Fine. But as long as ya don't get on my bad side."

Sonata scratched her head. "You have a bad side? Is it by your ear?"

Gilda facepalmed as Sonata began looking into each of her ears. "It's a figure of speech!"

"Oh. Right." Sonata answered with an innocent chuckle.

Gilda shook her head. Boy, this was off to a great start.

"Before we go anywhere, let me introduce myself" Sonata said. "I'm Sonata. So what's your name?"

"Gilda."

Author's Note:

Got the idea for doing this because of my favorite voice actor Marÿke Hendrikse. She voiced both Gilda in the "Griffon The Brush Off" episode, and Sonata Dusk in "Rainbow Rocks."
I thought it would be kinda hilarious if you took these two characters and make them unlikely roommates.