• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 4,284 Views, 113 Comments

Kamen Rider EqG - BioniclesaurKing4t2



When you look in the mirror, what other than your reflection might be looking back? The HuMane 6 attempt to assist an armored vigilante in stopping attacks by invisible Mirror Monsters. (Kamen Rider Dragon Knight crossover)

  • ...
5
 113
 4,284

Chapter 13: Real or Virtual?

Real or Virtual? ⸮lɒuƚɿiV ɿo lɒɘЯ

Sunset jumped in for the final swing, spinning left to slash her clawed gauntlet and flaming sword across Terabiter’s chest with a shower of sparks, coming to a stop facing away, the monster moaning and exploding behind her to frame her epic pose. Straightening up and cracking her neck, she turned around as the image was consumed by a flash.

“And that’s when I woke up.”


Time: Unknown

Sunset’s eyes shot open to reveal a dark room. She was lying on a bed. Not in, on, over the covers, and was slightly chilly. Her head felt a bit sore. She took a closer look at the room around her, seeing books and scrolls piled randomly everywhere. Funny, this place looked familiar. But from where? She pushed herself up and put a hoof to her forehead…

Wait…a hoof? She felt up a bit to her…horn. She was a pony again. She quickly sat up and held very still. Okay, no need to overreact to this, Sunset, you’re just going to calmly think over your situation. She illuminated her horn to see around the…eh-hem, she illuminated her horn—there we go, took a bit to remember how to do that. She looked around at the room under the pale blue-green glow of her magic. Then it hit her. This place, this room, no wonder it felt so familiar, it was…hers. This had been her room in Canterlot Castle, back when…

She made her way silently through the hallways, the windows showing it to be deep nighttime outside. She had to check something. But if it was still there, then what would that mean for—?

A shrill whistling echoed in her ears, but faintly, as if from the end of a tunnel. She kicked into a gallop, winding through the castle by memory, the whistling becoming louder, closer, with every step. She turned one last corner into a hallway. Ten paces in on the right was a set of large square double-doors. Pushing them open, the whistling peaked off, slowly fading again. Inside were a display case and a large pennant featuring a club suit emblem on the far wall.

And the Mirror Portal stood in the center of the room, shaped like a tall horseshoe with a small oval mirror mounted on top. Sunset stared at it, stepping closer as the whistling faded away. But… this is supposed to be in Twilight’s new castle. Never mind me, what is this doing back here?

Sunset slowly reached out to the Mirror.

“Back again, I see,” said a familiar voice behind her. “Patience was never your strong suit, was it?”

“Princess Celestia!?” Sunset exclaimed, turning around to face her mentor towering above her, the white of her coat almost ghostly in the darkness. “Sorry, I…yeah, I have no excuse.” She looked back to the Mirror. “But when did I get back?” she muttered to herself.

Get back?” Celestia said suspiciously, having easily overheard. “You never left. At least, I hope you didn’t.”

“Never left?” Sunset repeated silently. What did Celestia mean by that? “But that’s not…” She trailed off. Something was returning to her mind. Wait, this… this is right after…

Sunset and Celestia were standing apart at a picnic by a tree under a gloomy sky with the wind whipping by.

Sunset Shimmer,” Celestia said forcefully. “We’ve been over this, we will get to the Mirror and many other lessons in due time… when you’re ready.”

Sunset and Celestia each turned and walked away from the other.

Sunset looked back over her shoulder. “I am ready,” she snarled to herself.

Sunset stood silently. I went back to my room after that, she recounted. I was planning on finding out anything I could about that mirror by sneaking into the restricted section of the library, but I had to wait until nightfall. Tonight’s nightfall. Could I have just fallen asleep waiting and slept through my plan? I could’ve sworn…

“Sunset?” Celestia asked. Her student had been quiet for almost a minute.

“Huh?” Sunset said, snapping back to attention. “Oh, right, uh…sorry, I…just a bit distracted, I…sorry, just…just sorry.” She turned and hastily trotted out of the room and back up the hall.

Celestia stood and looked after her, confused and mildly concerned by her student’s actions. “Oh, Sunset.” She looked back at the Mirror.


Sunset returned to her room, stopping in the middle of the floor. This was cause to reconsider everything. Like, every everything. First of all, was she overreacting? She of course knew better than to start talking crazy from the get-go, and suddenly telling Princess Celestia that she seemed to be trapped in the past would only guarantee that nopony would listen to her. ‘I had a dream and you were there’ wasn’t much of an alternative, but…was it actually more accurate? She knew her plan, she thought she’d gone through with it, then did this, then found that, then…what happened there? She remembered a lot of what she thought had already happened tonight and beyond, but the very end became a blur, and holes in the details were already beginning to form, exactly like slowly forgetting a dream. If something had happened and this was some sort of illusion, then she couldn’t remember it. But if not…

“Was all of that really just a dream?” she asked aloud. “Everything I went through, all the bad, all the good, all just in my head?” It would let everything make sense. Her, the Mirror, they were still here because they’d never left. Right? She never went to some other world, that was just crazy. “That’s what I’d wanted to do. I thought it was, anyway. Did I just make up everything to see how it would play out?” She walked over to the window and gazed out at the towers and rooftops of nighttime Canterlot. Her home. “To convince myself not to?”

Enough of this mumbling. It was the middle of the night, and she had no business being awake at this hour. She could think about all of that tomorrow. She crawled up and planted her face in the pillow.

* * *

The next day, Sunset sat in front of the Mirror Portal—wait, was it actually a portal, or had that just been her imagination? She already couldn’t recall which parts of her research she knew for certain, what she’d learned before and when she’d started maybe imagining. She just sat there, staring at her reflection. There had been no more of that odd noise. Probably just blood vessel pressure from the sudden running.

So, she thought, that’s really what’s at the end of the path I was ready to go down, huh? Dream or not, she’d faced everything she’d been warned she would by the Princess and others, and whether or not knowing they’d said that was the only reason it seemed to happen…she didn’t like how she’d felt. What was I thinking? I wasn’t, that’s what. I don’t want to end up there again. She looked down and traced her hoof around a floor tile.

What was everything that had happened, again? Did it go…no, that was before then…there were three of them, right? Yeah. Okay, so it was terrorizing a school as a bully, then as a singing demon…no, it was those other three who were singing, but then also… No, key details only. She was alone, and she lost, but then she had friends, and she won.

She sighed. Living that ‘second life’, however fake, had really opened her eyes to something she’d been ignoring before: the views of others. If I knew it all then, would I do it again? I’d like to think I wouldn’t. I need a new path.

Then she heard something outside. Was that…laughing? She stood up and walked to the window. Outside in the courtyard next to the castle a floor or two down, she saw a group of five unicorns: blue, green, yellow, and two white. It took a moment, but she recognized them as the ones she’d told off that one time before. She sighed. It was almost too poetic. If there was any place to start…

If I can’t backtrack all the way, she thought, I can at least try and make amends where I can.


Now she knew it had been a dream: if she’d actually gone through a big apology before, she’d be more confident right now.

As Sunset trotted towards the unicorn group, she heard the low chatter of their conversation…quickly die away as they all turned to look at her. She trailed off to a stop.

“Hi…,” she tried. The only response was silence. Sunset hesitated as the silence continued. The group members looked between each other, then back to her. Some blinked. “Listen,” she continued, “I’m sorry about what I said back…last time. Uh, how long ago was it?”

The silent pause persisted as one pony’s stare turned sterner. Minuette, the blue one with a white and blue mane, took a step forward. “Almost a month.”

“Wow, right, ehh…” Sunset rubbed the back of her head. “Look, I know I acted kinda—”

“Selfish, stuck-up, full of yourself,” Minuette interrupted.

Sunset wanted to grit her teeth; she was about to say something about it, to snap back, maybe to try and justify herself. She just sighed.

“Yes.”

Minuette blinked. She dragged her hoof back a step with the slightest tilt of her head.

“I just…,” Sunset continued, “I’d just like the chance to…start that…all over again. To get a second try.”

“Uh…,” Minuette glanced back to the other unicorns, “a brush-off like that isn’t exactly the kind of thing you can just go back on at the drop of a hat.”

“I know, it’s, well…” Sunset looked down. “I was wrong. I’ve done some learning and I, well, I know that now.”

Minuette looked to the group again. There was a bit of mumbling back and forth. “…think this is a prank or a dare?” “Not that I’m stubborn, that’s her job…” “…no other reason to, but…” “…suspicious is all I’m sayin’.” “…pull a 180 is a bit hard to not look it in the mouth.” “After we let you in despite what—” “Hey, there’s no need to dredge…fair point.” “My bet’s it’s an assignment.

“Um, if I could,” came a soft-spoken voice from Moondancer, the white one with a long red mane. The others quickly clammed up to listen. “She does sound sincere, definitely more than I’ve heard her be before. And I think that if she really wants another chance, then we should give her one.” She looked to several select ponies. “Whether we think it’ll work or not. Sometimes everypony needs second chances.”

“Well,” said Lemon Hearts, the yellow one with a blue mane, “if she’s willing to come down from her high saddle and say all that herself, I’d say she deserves another shot for showing some real honest, respectable humility…for once.”

“And from now on,” Sunset said. “I promise.”

“Well,” said Lyra, the mint green one with a seafoam mane, “if we’re starting over…the five of us were about to go have lunch. It seems there’s always an empty seat left at the table. Would you like to come join us?”

Sunset felt an invisible warm glow build up somewhere inside. It was just like…

She smiled. “Yes. Yes, I would.” {I’ll spend…the rest of my time…}


“Wow,” said Sunset, having taken the empty corner seat at their table in the courtyard cafeteria.

Twinkleshine, the other white unicorn, pale pink mane, had managed to stop blushing halfway through the story. “I know, I was terrible, right?”

“Not the best,” Sunset breathed through a chuckle.

Minuette added, “But now it’s something pretty funny to look back on.”

“Oh good,” sighed Sunset, “I didn’t want to be the one to say it. Still tame by my benchmark, though.”

“Hey,” Lyra said, “you don’t have to constantly tear yourself down to fit in around here, it’s not a good look on you.”

Sunset looked at Lyra. “Thank you,” she said honestly.

“Besides,” Lyra added, “from here out that’s our job.”

Sunset’s smile melted to a smirk. “Right,” she said in a dry but amused tone. “How silly of me.”

“Your job,” Lemon Hearts folded her arms, “is to parade us around the castle so we can get some royal street cred.”

The group echoed with chuckles and snickers for a bit. As the conversation reached a lull and the others turned back to their food, Sunset glanced around. She’d just had an idea. It was a crazy idea, but it was just crazy enough to try.

Well… I imagined it working for Twilight. She stepped back from the table and started tapping a hoof, searching for a simple beat. Then she started tapping each of her hooves in an expanding pattern, getting used to staying balanced before speeding up the tempo. She gave a small jump.

“Uh, Sunset,” Minuette poked in, “what are you doing?”

Still focused on her hooves, Sunset grasped for a justification, any sort of sense behind her motivation. “Something…,” she smiled, “…because I can.”

“Good enough for me!” called Lyra. She jumped over beside Sunset and started her own brand of step-dancing, less coordinated but faster. Sunset smirked and tried to keep up.

“Hey,” Lemon Hearts called, “don’t leave me outta this.” She trotted over and joined in herself.

Minuette, Twinkleshine, and Moondancer stayed in their seats and stared as the others backed away from the table and formed a triangle trying to out-dance the others. Minuette was trying to look unfazed by the display.

“Well,” Twinkleshine said hesitantly, “it does look fun…”

Moondancer looked to her. “Um, okay, I guess.”

Minuette watched as Twinkleshine trotted over to the group, followed slowly by Moondancer. She still tried to just sit there, but her limbs were twitching.

“Don’t go,” she muttered to herself, “don’t go, don’t go, don’t—oh heck.”

Minuette dashed over and jumped into the middle with a pose before dropping into a breakdance.

As Sunset realized their stunt was expectably drawing attention from other tables around them, she waved around and shouted out, “This is everypony’s stage now!”

Latching onto the invitation, several other ponies joined in, more forming other small groups scattered around the area. Some of the groups had members jump up onto the tables. A few of the more enterprising unicorns used their magic to quick-build small stages of varying heights instead, someone summoning steam and confetti bursts from the stage corners.

A pony in a blue and white hoodie took a knife and sliced an orange in half in one motion, grabbing one of the halves and jumping up to join in with the nearest stage.


Sunset trotted through the Canterlot Sculpture Garden with a gleeful grin across her face, hooves still hitting in a vague beat.

Time felt like it was flying. It had to have been at least an hour since lunch, but it barely felt like a minute. It had to be the excitement of the dance. Or the invite to meet up again. She had to look so silly right now, she almost hoped no one she knew saw her, but also almost didn’t care if they did.

She had to admit it was odd, though. Those five ponies seemed to have suspiciously similar personalities to…her dream. Not quite exact, but she certainly recognized shades of Fluttershy from Moondancer, Rainbow Dash from Minuette, Rarity from Twinkleshine, a bit of Applejack from Lemon Hearts, and sort of Pinkie Pie from Lyra. There had to be quite the array out there, so two or even three half matches would make sense, but this many? Maybe she’s just seeing what she’s looking for, she thought. Everyone has many sides and she saw shades of both Rainbow and Twilight in herself at times, so maybe she’s just finding the profiles match because she’s stretching the boundaries, noting certain aspects while ignoring others. In fact, she may’ve even picked up on one or two personality cues from each of them during their first meeting, and then her dream had taken those traits and expanded them into who she met there. Perhaps it had even been an attempt by her subconscious to draw her back to these five?

She paused to take a breath near an open spot by the hedge maze’s entrance. Her happy face went quizzical as she stared at the vacant spot where a pedestal could have fit.

“Wasn’t there…?” she mumbled. Though she’d only been casually counting as she strolled, something felt off. Something was telling her there should be a statue here, but she couldn’t envision which one. She stared a few more seconds, as if willing the answer to pop into her head.

Eh, maybe Celestia moved it, things had to get boring enough to redecorate around here sooner or later. She shrugged and trotted on.

* * *

A few days later, Sunset found herself winding the halls of Canterlot Castle when she turned a corner and almost plowed into the leader of the equine world.

“Whoa! Sorry, Princess, wasn’t looking.”

“No worries,” Celestia said reflexively. “Oh, Sunset Shimmer, I’m glad I caught you. I have a free spot in my daily schedule and I was just wondering if you felt like you needed another practice session for summoning spells. I know how much you like making sure you have things right, so if you’re free…”

Sunset almost instinctively said yes, but she had to stop herself. “Actually…I have a prior arrangement. You see, I told Minuette that I’d help her with that spell, and then I promised Lyra and—”

“Oh?” Celestia cut her off with a coo, leaning down. “If I’m not mistaken, those are the names of some of the other students. Friends of yours, am I to be led to believe?”

Sunset paused. She hadn’t actually been thinking about it in detail. Sure, they were hanging out and getting close, but none of the others had directly used the word ‘friend’ yet. But like they had to? Did any of them think they weren’t? Did they all just think it was assumed? Oh, all this worry over words was silly. “Yeah…I guess so.”

Celestia hid a happy sigh as best she could. “Well, I’m not one to stand in the way of friends. Some other time, perhaps.” And she continued on her way.

Sunset stood in silent realization. She’d just turned down a case of her professional studies, the way she’d always planned on strengthening, on greatening herself, and had pursued relentlessly with every fiber of her being for years…for the one-off chance to help someone who would, try as they might, never ascend to her heights. And it felt like a perfect trade-off.

She put a hoof to her chest. This feeling…was this the happiness of friendship? It was just like her dream. Only real.

Quickly remembering she had a destination, she ran off with a smile.


She and Minuette stared in concentration with their horns glowing, pointed at the target of the spell she was helping Minuette practice.
She and Twinkleshine posed dramatically and elegantly and in combinations thereof in front of a camera that flashed every few seconds.
She and Lemon Hearts raced across the courtyard towards a designated tree, Lemon Hearts pulling ahead.
She sat with Moondancer on a hill and watched the clouds pass. Hey, that one looks like a lion.
She rubbed her hooves on levitated crystal cups filled with different levels of water while Lyra played her lyre, attempting to harmonize.
Minuette gasped in excitement at her spell finally working, not seeing a sympathetic Sunset casting it for her from behind her back.
She sat on a picnic blanket with Moondancer on a quiet and peaceful aftern—and Moondancer fell asleep. She paused awkwardly for a few seconds… what now?
She and Twinkleshine stared silently at a large chocolate cake. They each glanced around a few times.
Lyra tackled her with an ensnaring hug. She reached around and patted Lyra on the back.
She walked up to a royal guard and pointed his attention back to Lemon Hearts, who tried waving as calmly as she could.


Two weeks later, and life couldn’t be better for Sunset. Why had she been so resistant to having friends before? Though so much had happened, she was still thinking about their first meet…first good meeting. It felt like it was just yesterday. Or today, even.

Invited by Sunset, the six unicorns were sitting at a table somewhere in the castle only Sunset could’ve gotten them permission to access, a fact which certainly excited two or three of them. Under the guise of a study session, it had of course devolved into banter and discussions about personal interests and secrets. Moondancer had just been explaining her sheltered enthusiasm of archaeological equipology.

“Speaking of which,” Lemon Hearts added, leaning into the center, “you’d never guess Minuette’s secret ambitions.”

“Hey, you said you wouldn’t tell anypony.”

“She’s thinking of becoming, get this…a dentist.”

A few chuckles cropped up, but none of their faces would let Minuette’s gaze discover it was coming from them. She sighed with a grin. “I know,” she said, stretching her arms over her head, “really supports my cool-filly reputation, doesn’t it? So, uh, who’s next…what secret are you hiding, Lyra?”

“Who, me?” Her eyes darted around. “Oh, uh, nothing special…” She looked to the side with a nervous smile.

“Come on,” Minuette prodded. “What, it wouldn’t be something obvious like you being—”

Suddenly a shrill ringing echoed in Sunset’s ears, pulling her attention away from the conversation. She instinctively reached for her…wait, she didn’t actually have one of them, that was just from a dream. What were the things called, anyway? She knew she’d known, but…gah. She looked around for a mirrored surface, wondering if she was actually hearing the noise, as it now only sounded like the idle pitch of an empty room.

Lyra, meanwhile, was sitting stiff with a red face and a wider nervous smile.

Minuette had covered her mouth. “Oh. Diiiidn’t expect that to be right, actually. Sorry. Well, that won’t make things…too awkward, right?”

Lyra straightened her mane and rubbed her cheeks down a bit. “Don’t worry yourselves about it. Besides,” she glanced around, “none of you make my cut.”

“What?” said Lemon Hearts.

“Really?” said Minuette.

“What, not even me?” asked Twinkleshine, making a slight pose.

Lyra shook her head. “Sorry.”

Twinkleshine dramatically slouched and crossed her arms. “Well I guess I’m just out of luck, then.”

“Hey,” Lyra said amid the resulting laughter, “what’s that supposed to mean?”

Fighting off the giggles, Minuette turned to her next target. “How about you, Sunset? What’s your big secret? Anything that’ll outmatch Lyra’s big reveal? What truths behind ancient folklore and whatnot have you been allowed to learn that the rest of ponykind,” she put on a spooky voice, “‘can neeeever know about’?”

“Huh?” Sunset said, her attention drifting back to the table. “Oh, sorry, I just…there was this ringing and…did any of you hear it?”

The amused mumblings of the group quickly quieted down, the others turning more attentively to her.

“Um,” Moondancer offered, “no, I don’t think so.”

“Oh.” Sunset tried rushing back into the conversation, “Ah, secrets, uh…nope, not really anything to say, just…what you see is what you get, y’know?” The others were not dissuaded.

“Are you feeling okay?” Lemon Hearts asked. “I mean really ‘okay’ okay?”

“Y-yeah, better than ever,” Sunset insisted, joking, “Guess just with a ringing in my ear.” She fwipped her left ear a few times for emphasis.

“Maybe it could be from the strain of using too much magic?” Moondancer suggested.

“No, no, it’s not that,” said Sunset, “I just…actually, come to think of it—”

“Oh no, it’s using too much magic, isn’t it?”

“No, Moondancer, not that, the secret, I…I think I might have something.” With the creak of the wooden table, Sunset noticed that the others were now each up to two feet closer. She would just call it a dream. She shouldn’t bother telling them how she’d been unsure if it had been more than that. “It’s not really that big of a deal, I don’t think, but…well, not the part I’m thinking of, although…okay, first of all, I…” She let out a deep sigh. “First of all, I need you all to know that not too long ago, I was not in the best of places. I…I almost did something that I feel I’d have gone on to regret for the rest of my life.”

The others silently looked among each other.

“I don’t know what it is yet,” spoke up Lyra, “but from the way you’re leading up to it, I’m already glad you didn’t do it.”

“Me too,” Sunset said. “So, there was, let’s say, this…‘artifact’—“

“That the rest of ponykind can neeeever know about!” Minuette repeated.

“Yes,” Sunset replied, Minuette withdrawing a bit, excitedly shocked. “And that I wanted to learn more about. Princess Celestia refused to tell me anything. She said I wasn’t ready to know about it. It sounds so petty now that I look back at it, but it really meant something to me at the time. It meant so much, in fact, that when I got too impatient waiting, I…I was ready and willing to sneak, or, as may be more appropriate if necessary, break into the Restricted Section of the Canterlot Library to get my answers. I almost did, too, but then…that’s what I’m going to tell you about. I was waiting around in my room for it to get dark, and I must’ve fallen asleep. I had this dream.”

“Were we there?” Lyra asked. “I may have heard this one before. Was there a tornado and a street paved with precious metals?”

“We might find out,” said Twinkleshine, “if somepony stopped interrupting her.”

“It’s alright,” Sunset said. “And no, you weren’t there. Well, some people who acted a bit like you were.”

“People?” asked Lyra.

“That’s the odd part I’m getting to,” said Sunset. “In this dream, I actually did go through with my plan, but Princess Celestia caught me at it. I lashed out, and she expelled me as a student. But as it turned out, that…‘artifact’ held a magic portal to another world…”

And her story continued long into the night.


The next day, after spending the night in the castle, the others were dispersing to run an errand or two before they would meet up again for breakfast. As Sunset waved them off, Celestia walked up behind her.

“Sunset Shimmer,” the Princess said. “I’ve heard and now seen that you’ve all but become the opposite of the pony you used to be when it comes to the other students. I’d wonder what sparked this sudden change, but I’m too proud of you and your progress to bother myself with that.” She leaned in a bit. “At this rate, you may even be fast approaching your chance to finally learn about that mirror you seemed so fascinated in.”

“Really?” Sunset said, head snapping around eagerly.

Celestia smirked, leaning back out. “Yes, but that’s still a ways away for now. There’s still so much else for you to learn first.”

Sunset’s heart raced as she watched Celestia turn and exit again. At this point, being rewarded for being happy sounded almost silly, but still.

If I can learn about the mirror, Sunset thought, I may learn for sure if all of what I thought happened was a dream or not. Then she paused. Wait, what was she thinking? She sighed. Oh, who am I kidding? There’s no way it was anything but a dream. I mean, come on, how could this world not be the real one? Besides… She looked around at the castle, then back at the table where she and her friends had been sitting. Why would I want anything else?

Sunset smiled, then turned and began walking away…

The image rippled.

Turmoil stood in front of a large round mirror with an oddly sculpted frame set against an apparent wall in his dark lair, closely watching the reflection as it showed Sunset leaving the castle room.

“My, my, my,” he said as if to a fellow observer, slowly shaking his head. “She seems just so…happy, don’t you think? So much so in fact that, dare I say, she might not want to leave. Ever…”

He looked down at the bright red Advent Deck he was holding, waving his other hand over it to again trigger the red electricity security net across its surface. With a smirk, his hand gave a brief glow and he waved it back the other way, the electric net crackling and being pulled and stretched off the Deck by the glow, snapping with a loud crack before quickly fading away.

His grin widened, and he started an evil chuckle.

* * *

1##*#9#_^##8—#7
RWQFSFASXC
†˙´¥ †˙ø¨©˙† ˆ ∑åß ¥ø¨

Back in the midst of the large, charred room, burnt out from the fireball, some stray cinders were still glowing.

“Now, if you look closely, you may be noticing the ghostly outline of another small room to the right of Party Room 2.”

The moaning of strained wood was pierced by several cracking sounds.

“…employees arrived one morning to find it boarded up and painted over again…”

A panel of the right wall cracked apart and collapsed, kicking up a cloud of dust and ash, and revealing a darkly veiled room behind it.

“Never have seen those old golden suits since, though.”

Through the hole, a pair of some sort of figures were lying slouched against the far wall. One was bulky and mostly obscured in shadow, but the other was skinny and had one and a half tall ears visible in the dim glow. It twitched.


Next time, on “Kamen Rider EqG”…

Extra Night.

“It’s been years s-since I’ve see-ee-een a fa-a-ace ’r-round here.”

“It’s me.”

Time for the main attractions. Some things…are just gold.
Total Internal Reflection