• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 1,085 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Musketeer! - Appl3dashie



4 ponies of the mane six get sent back in time to find themselves in Neigheria. Yep... they're lost.

  • ...
5
 6
 1,085

The Gala.

"Thanks Blossom." Quill said still staring at the bits.

"BLOSSOM! Hurry up!" said a voice. The sound of hooves came from the door.

"Oh sorry. Thats my sister Pumpkin and my other sister Delta." Blossom said looking at the door.

"Hurry up! Mums waiting!" Delta said. Quill looked at Delta and instantly fell in love with the purple mare. The look in her brown eyes meant so much to him.

"H-Hello…" He walked up to her making sure he showed his golden chains.

"Hi?" Delta said not bothering to look.

Come on Quill… Ask her something! Quill thought. A letter! he walked over to grab a note and wrote something down.

"Whatcha doing?" Pinkie bounced over.

"Writing."

"What?"

"None of your business." He trotted back the letter in his hands and gave it to Delta. The bang came again. Twilight felt herself being turned into a pony.

"Meet me at…" Delta read the rest of the note in her mind. "Oh… Okay. Meet you there!" She smiled at Quill.

"Come along Blossom we need to get going." Pumpkin flew into the room. "Anyways I've got piano practise soon and you've got school tomorrow!"

"Okay okay!" she waved bye at Twilight and her friends before being pushed out of the door.

"Well it's time for us to get going." Applejack said. "Ya'll need a good rest."

"Yeah. See you in the morning Twilight." Pinkie yawned.

"What? Wait where you sleeping?"

"On the ship!" Rainbowdash smiled. They trotted out of the room including a lovestruck stallion. The lights turned off.

"Damn 11:36? Already? Sheesh I'd better get some rest!" Twilight exclaimed and fell fast asleep before her head hit the pillow.

"Hello Sparkle…." Celestia spoke.

"Celestia?" Twilight said looking around. It was bright very bright. "Where are we?"

"On the sun." Twilight gasped not only the sun was the hottest but deadliest place. "Twilight you must listen. Your the special. You need to get to the palace! Become a musketeer! HURRY OTHERWISE HE WI-" Darkness fell over the sun. Luna flew in from the moon. Twilight looked up. The moon was wreaked and destroyed.

"Sister!" Luna said at Celestia who had fallen. "What have you done?" She glared at Twilight.

"I-I didn't do anything!" Twilight gasped.

"Never mind. Hurry before h-" She didn't stand a chance a bullet hit her side.

"Luna!" Twilight raced over.

"Get away."

"NO!" she barked.

"RUN AWAY QUICKLY!" the voice yelled.

"NEVER!" Twilight yelled back.

"It was your choice to die."

"Sorry Sparkle." Chrysalis flew in front of her and knocked her out in one go with her horn.

"WHAT HUH?" She looked at the clock. 11:59 turned into 12:00. "Phew oh my Celestia that was one heck of a dream." Twilight sighed. "I mean. IMAGINE LUNA GETTING SHOT!" she giggled.

"Whats so funny about that?"

"Huh whose that?"

"Pitch."

"Do I know you? I know pitch forks though!" Twilight looked around. A pony came out of the shadows face palming.

"Ugh idiots these days…" he mumbled.

"So… why you here?"

"To bring you a letter." he showed her a small scroll.

"From who?"

"You shall know later…" he disappeared suddenly.

"Dude seriously." Twilight yelled out.

"What…" he groaned appearing again.

"Why me?"

"I've watched you for a long time. Its from Princess Silver."

"Aww you spoiled the secret." Twilight groaned. Still wondering who the heck Princess Silver was.

"Idiot." he mumbled. "Anyways! I must be off. I'm a messenger and I must send the last of the scrolls before its day." he disappeared.

Meanwhile...

"So… Delta whats life like out in the forest?"

"Its fine… although it does sometimes get a little boring." Delta took a sip of her drink. Mashed daises with a pint of alcohol.

"Seems fun from the sound of it!" Quill laughed. He drunk the rest of his cider and put the cup down.

"Do you wanna go join a card game?" He pointed to the tables full of batponies, ponies and gryphons.

"Nah… I'm not good." She drunk the rest.

"Want to dance?"

"Not good at dancing."

"Follow me then." Quill started feeling a bit drunk. "Say two or three." he said suddenly stopping.

"Uh… three?"

"Okay then!" he snatched up an orange pony in the corner and carried her into the bathrooms.

"Quill you can't do that!"

"At the shady tavern you can." he said. "Whats your name?"

"Juicebox..." the pony said whimpering.

"JuiceBox? Cute name." he said.

"Quill what are you doing?" Delta rushed into the bathrooms before the door closed.

"Talking." He leaned down and kissed JuiceBox passionately on the cheek.

"Okay? Now what are you doing?"

"Stage two."

"Help me…" JuiceBox whimpered. He kissed her all the way to her stomach until he reached her marehood.

"Oh no Quill! Your drunk." she said pulling him away but he just pushed her down onto her back. He commanded JuiceBox to put her hoof in Delta's mouth.

"Y-Yes sir!" she stuck her hoof in.

"Good…" he lowered his hoof and stuck it in her marehood. Delta moaned. "Now JuiceBox I want you to sit on top of Delta. Marehood on her lips." JuiceBox followed his command.

"Stage three…. pumping station." He pushed his hoof in and out. Delta moaned and wriggled. "Delta get licking!" JuiceBox commanded. Quill liked her. He liked them both. Delta closed her eyes and licked.

"Oh thats good! Keep it like that!" JuiceBox moaned. Delta was moaning to.

"Stage four." He stopped pushing his hoof in and went to the sink. Underneath was a cabinet. He opened to find a vibrator. He pulled it out and yelled over to JuiceBox "Hey! Look here!" She rushed at it.

"GIMMIE!" and snatched it off him. She then lay next to Delta and pushed the vibrator into her wet marehood. "OHHHH!" she moaned as she rotated the vibrator.

"Quill!" Delta cried out rubbing softly her marehood.

"Oh yes!" he trotted over. "How about this." He stuck his stallionhood in her marehood. They both moaned at the pleasure. Well most of the moan was from Quill. In out in out he thrusted hard and fast. Delta moaned. It wasn't long till she peaked.

"I'm gon-" her love juices spread everywhere but that didn't stop Quill. He kept on thrusting.

"Ahh…" JuiceBoxs fluids spread far and wide. She then sneaked over to Delta and started rubbing the top of Deltas marehood and rubbed her marehood. She moaned in pleasure.

"DON'T STOP!" cried out Delta.

"Never." Quill stopped his thrusting and started licking her clit. This happened for a long long time.

Meanwhile...

"Princess Silver invites you and 3 more guests to... The grand galloping gala?!" Twilight read out. "MY OH MY OH MY!" she grinned with excitement. "It's still pretty late I'd better hit the hay." she fell asleep. "Wait hit the hay?! I ain't Applejack." She closed her eyes and fell back asleep.

"Hello?!" Twilight yelled out into the town. "Hello?" she walked around.

"FOR I AM RARITY!" echoed a voice.

"Pinkie Pie style!" Echoed another.

"20% Cooler!"

"We're apples to the core!"

"Yay..."

"Who are you?" Twilights voice rang out into the mist.

"Where are your friends? Who are they?" Sparrow walked out of the mist. "Get lost Twilight. Your no match for me."

"What do you mean? We're all together."

"HA! Together? Look at this town! Its messed up! We have batponies, griffons, ponies even dragons roaming! Together?!"

"I-I know this isn't you!" Twilight stomped her hoof on the ground.

"You don't know the first thing about me." He turned and walked back into the fog. The scenery changed. Twilight sat in a room. Red walls with a checkered floor. There on the walls hung five paintings. All torn and bashed.

"My friends..."

"That one is ugly!" Sparrow came out from the corner and tossed Twilights portrait at her. Twilight was scared in the frame. She covered herself with her hooves. "Thats why it was hidden in the corner." he growled. The room faded away.

"Not my friends..." Twilight whispered floating in mid air.

"Well well well... If it isn't Twilight Sparkle." Said Sparrow again. "I see you like following me. So I'll let you in on a secret..." he leaned closer. "I have the power to change ponies from human to pony. I know lame right. I'm bored thats why I change it."

"I DON'T CARE!" Twilights feelings got the best of her. Before she could beat up that basterd she woke up.

"SPARROW! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" she got up from her bed. "Ack.." she stumbled. Deep cuts had been made in her right hoof. "Dang it." she looked over at a chest. It had some medicine and bandages. She poured it into the cuts. A small tear trickled down her cheek because of the pain but she quickly wiped it away. She rolled the bandage around her hoof. "There."

"Good morning Twilight!" Greeted the nurse. "Up early?"

"Yeah I am actually Miss Vitamin" Twilight smiled.

"Good. Because the doctor needs to see your cuts."

"Oh um. I have somewhere to be now." Twilight said.

"Sorry Twilight Sparkle but health and safety come first. You must see him." She said shaking her red hair.

"I really need to go..." Twilight made a dash for the door but was stopped by the nurse.

"Your coming with me." she lifted her up and flew her down the hall to the doctor. "Here she is Doctor Vaccine!"

"Thank you Nurse Vitamin." Twilight was left with doctor Vaccine.

"Now Twilight may I see those scratches of yours?" She asked getting out a clipboard.

"Okay... please be quick I need to be somewhere soon." she showed her the scratches on her right hoof.

"Okay okay. Hmm." she took notes. "Okay keep this bandage on and you can go."

"Really thats all?!"

"Yeah!"

"Doctor Vaccine! Come!" cried out nurse Vitamin. They ran outside. There was a massive parade going on! Trumpets trombones lots of things.

"Whoa..." Twilight gasped.

"Twilight! Did you hear the news? You got tickets to the gala!" Rainbowdash flew straight at her.

"Heck yeah!" Twilight showed 4 golden tickets.

"They're beautiful..." Rainbowdash licked it.

"WHOA WHOA WHAT YOU DOIN?" Applejack yelled at RD.

"Uh nothing..." she grinned. "So... are these tickets for us or what?"

"For you." Twilight handed out the tickets.

"Sweet!" Pinkie grabbed hers.

"Well well well! You'll need your dresses now!" Doctor Vaccine said.

"But... we don't have dresses." Doctor Vaccine tapped her chin.

"Hmm... Hey! I know a designer and she's got a sister. She makes dresses for free!" Doctor Vaccine gave them her number,address and name.

"So her name is WindSpirit?" Applejack said. "Unusual."

"Sounds cool to me." Rainbowdash put on glasses that appeared out of nowhere.

"Okay we'll check her out."

They went through the market. Through the forest until they reached a pretty big cottage.

"You knock." Rainbowdash nudged Twilight.

"Yeah you knock." Pinkie nudged her on the other side. Twilight knocked.

"HIYA!" said a pony on roller skates who opened the door.

"Who is it Confetti?"

"Its... STRANGERS! STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER!" she wailed running up some stairs. She then flew some circles before speeding off. Twilight noticed she wasn't fully pony she was half dragon.

"Ugh don't mind her. Are you some customers?" said a batpony flying down the stars.

"Yes. Doctor Vaccine recommended you?" Twilight smiled.

"Ahh Vaccine! My old roommate!" She motioned for them to come inside.

"WindSpirit right?"

"Thats my name alright!" she grinned.

"Cool but we need 4 gala dresses ready by tomorrow." Rainbowdash butted in.

"Tomorrow! Your going to the gala? My my! Thank goodness I don't need to do anything! Let me get started." she then turned around but she turned back again. "You don't mind if I do the designs right?"

"No problem." Applejack stuck her hoof in Rainbows mouth before she said anything.

"Is that customers?!" said a pink batpony. "Hi my name is StrawberryDust. I'm here to tell you what wonderful dresses I make! Not WindSpirit!" she glared at her.

"No thanks we're fine!" Pinkie motioned towards the exit. The four dashed out of there before anything else happened.

"Ugh. You got lucky this round." StrawberryDust growled and stomped out.

Night time came. Crickets chirped happily and owls hummed. The wind blew its cold air.

"I think we should camp. Its to far to go to the ship." Pinkie said.

"Yeah." they set up a small tent made out of leafs and twig and camped for the night. In the morning they woke up.

"Uck! I'm dirty. I'll go find a lake or something." Twilight tried to brush off the dirt but it stained her lavender coat.

"Okay me and Pinkie will cook breakfast. And Rainbow can you start a fire?" Applejack asked.

"Sure thing." They all set off different ways.

"A lake!" Twilight jumped in but it wasn't only a lake but there was a waterfall to! "BARGAIN!" she trotted closer to the waterfall and started cleaning. Rainbowdash who was finding branches and twigs noticed Twilight.

She's kinda cute like that.... SNAP OUT OF IT RAINBOW! But she is pretty... she thought. Ack don't stare! Its rude... but I'm sure she won't mind company... Rainbow snuck over to Twilight.

Twilight enjoyed the warm sun on her back. She liked the water. She slowly rubbed herself. Around her hips and stroked her mane. She got down further. Then she started exploring. Until she reached her marehood then she fell back down into the water.

"Ahh..." she groaned closing her eyes. She then felt this sensational feeling. She couldn't explain. Her eyes snapped open when something bigger and better went into her marehood. "OHHHH!" she yelled. She sat up in the water. "RAINBOWDASH?" she cried.

"Sorry you just looked so cute from where I stood so I couldn't help myself." She thrusted again with her stallionhood. Twilight looked at the stallionhood in awe.

"How'd you get that?"

"Remember that time we decided to make out hardcore?" Rainbowdash blushed.

"You kept it?!"

"Yeah you thought you returned it to normal but really I just hid it." She grinned. "But I can still use it!" She thrusted again Twilight moaned. "And ponies like it!" She started thrusting without warning.

"AHAHAHAAHA!" Twilight wailed. The water turned white. First. Then a second. And with a few more thrusts her third. "Ahh..." Twilight groaned. She then swam away and started licking the stallionhood.

"Whoa Twilight I'm sorry but you don't need to do that! It feels g-" RD was cut of with a moan of pleasure.

Don't thank me Rainbow… I've liked you to for quite a long time as well… Twilight thought.

"I-I THINK I'M GONNA-" A warm feeling exploded into Twilights mouth. She quickly started swallowing.

"Ahh…" she said. "Well Rainbow that was nice. We should do it again soon. For now I gotta go back to the camp." she got out. Then she sharply turned around. "Should do it again soon." she smacked her rump before trotting off into the bushes leaving a satisfied rainbow horse back there.

"Whatever you say ma'am!" she mumbled.

In the kitchen...

"Pinkie pass me some bread."

"Will do!" Pinkie tossed the bread into the air.

"DONE!" Applejack pushed to the side the last plate (found magically in the forest.).

"BREAKFAST IS SERVED!" she yelled and banged a cowbell. Twilight and Rainbowdash came trotting up the hill having a conversation about the dresses.

"Oh toast!" Twilight started eating.

"Eeyup!"

"I wonder what the dresses will look like?" Pinkie said chewing on her toast.

"My one better be cool." Rainbowdash sat closer to Twilight. After breakfast Twilight commanded them to have a bathe while she got the dresses. She knocked on the door like yesterday.

"Who you?" Confetti pushed open the door. "OH Your the stranger from yesterday." she then leaned closer to Twilight. "Are you stalking my sister?"

"Hey its you! Not being rude but I didn't catch your name." WindSpirit flew to the door.

"I'm Twilight. Are the dresses ready?" she asked.

"Why of course!" she led her to a room up the stairs. "TADA!!" she showed Twilight's her dress. Everything seemed to stand out about it! The shoes the colours. It was truly amazing! "Oh and I'm sure you'll love… the pink ones dress."

"Pinkie Pie." Twilight corrected.

"Yes her." She went into a room and came out with a mannequin.

"Oh my…" Twilight gasped.

"I sometimes call this Sky Star." she blushed.

"You give dresses names?" Twilight questioned.

"Sometimes." She pulled out two more dresses. One orange the other blue.

"Hmm… I like 'em! How much?" Twilight said still knowing she's broke.

"Hmm… I'll give them to you for free." WindSpirit smiled.

"No no no… I can't let you do that!" Twilight said.

"Seriously! You must have it for free!" WindSpirit said.

"O-Okay then!" She stammered. She then thought. Just like Rarity…. WindSpirit then put the dresses in a bag and gave them to her.

"HAVE A NICE TIME!" she yelled out as Twilight walked back to the camp. When she got there the girls were stomping on the tent.

"Girls! I have the dresses and they're stunning!" She made the girls put on the dresses and when they finished they looked stunning!

"Whoa! Ma family could never afford dis!" Applejack gasped.

"Speaking of buying… how could you get this anyways?" Pinkie asked.

"She gave them for free."

"That's kind of her!" Applejack grinned.

"Now lets send a letter to the ship telling them we'll be back late tonight." Twilight said. They took off the dresses and headed back to town.

"Hey… I'll just go buy a cake." Pinkie said starting to skip off.

"Not today!" Rainbow grabbed Pinkie by the tail and brought her back.

"Dang it!" she groaned.

"Why don't we catch a cab there?" Twilight suggested.

"Heavens no! Well dats what Rarity would say." Applejack said. "We need to go by carriage!" she imitated Raritys actions.

"Well we may be able to afford a carriage…" Twilight's horn started glowing purple then suddenly 3 small bits appeared in front of her. "Tada!"

"Alright!" Pinkie cried.

"No time wasting lets go!" Rainbowdash scooped up the coins and flew over to a blue carriage with white stars. "Excuse me but could you take us to the gala? Tonight?" Rainbow grinned.

"Eh yeah…. three bits though." The driver said.

"Here." Rainbow pushed three bits towards the pony.

"Okay. 1 hour then I'll take ya." he said.

"Deal." Twilight said coming up behind Rainbow.

"AH oh its you Twilight." Rainbow sighed.

"Come on girls lets go to the ship and change into our clothes there…" they trotted off.

1 Hour later….

"Okay! Run girls run!" Twilight yelled. "We need to get to the carriage."

"What carriage!" Dare flew down at them.

"Not now Dare!" Applejack yelled.

"How dare you murder captain Pearl! How could you! And Galaxy! She was like my sister!" Dare's eyes filled with tears.

"Listen we gotta ge-" Rainbow tried to fly past her but Dare grabbed her tail. "GO GO GO!" Rainbow screamed. The 3 ponies dashed off to the carriage.

"AY!" Dare yelled forgetting Rainbowdash was still in her hand. She flew after them but Rainbow caught up and pushed Dare down.

"See ya later!" Rainbow flew straight ahead to the carriage and ordered the driver to start the darn carriage.

"Well okay! I'll get movin." The driver said and ran down the track leaving Dare in the dust. "YEEHAW!"

"W-Wow!" Twilight gasped at how fast the stallion was moving. Rainbow sat there with her mouth hanging open.

"WHEE!" Pinkie cheered waving her arms around in the air. Her dress started blowing in Twilight's face.

"PINKIE!" Twilight yelled pushing the dress down.

"Oops sorry Twilight." Pinkie blushed.

"Ack…" Twilight growled. Eventually they reached Canterlot castle. "WE'RE HERE!" Twilight cheered.

"Yer here now git out and have a nice time!" The driver grinned before racing off.

"He was one strong stallion!" Applejack laughed. They turned around to see… the one… and… only… THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA!

"I feel like its the best night ever… again…" Twilight sighed.