• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 1,084 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Musketeer! - Appl3dashie



4 ponies of the mane six get sent back in time to find themselves in Neigheria. Yep... they're lost.

  • ...
5
 6
 1,084

Last battle.

"LAND HO!" Pearl yelled. Everyone rushed out from their cabins to check out the new island.

"Look!" Galaxy pointed to the castle on the shore.

"Come on! Put the sails down we've gotta get there fast." Pearl jumped onto one sail cutting a rope.

"Galaxy what happened to your face?" Shining asked.

"Your so offensive." She rubbed her black eye and her bandage around her head.

"Seriously."

"Not telling." She trotted off. "Go learn some manners!" Twilight swore she heard a gong in the distance but she thought it was a thought.

After hours and hours of sailing they eventually reached the island.

"Princess Silver's castle." Galaxy said. They stared up at the towering castle in the distance.

"Oh my Celestia..." Applejack mumbled.

"ITS BIGGER THEN LAST TIME!" Rainbowdash groaned. "How are we supposed to sneak in now?"

"It sucks that every time Princess Silver gets attacked then she builds bigger barriers." Pearl shrugged. "Come on... there's gonna be guards everywhere." they trotted into the town but soon got mobbed by strangers.

"Your the ponies who attacked Princess Silver?!" One mare asked.

"Yes..." Twilight responded.

"Whoa! You really have the guts to beat Silver?" another filly asked.

"Why don't you beat her up again?"

"Please take her down!"

"I like you the purple mare be my bride!" Twilight stared at the stallion.

"NO!" she yelled.

"Don't you realize?" Pearl said to the group. "They want Silver dead. We want her... well dead. We can get a bigger army!" They stopped walking.

"Perfect!" Shining said. "Libra put me on top of that building." she pointed to a house. Libra did as she was told. She flew up to the top with Shining on her back and set her down before flying back down to the group.

"LISTEN UP!" she cried out instantly grabbing the towns attention. " You know that group. They attacked Silver. We want her dead to! Come on! Lets join forces. Get your weapons ready. Cause we're all going into the castle to kill her!" Everypony stared at her. Then they let out a big cheer.

"LETS DO THIS!" yelled out the same stallion who asked Twilight to marry him.

"Right then." Twilight teleported next to Shining. "We're gonna then have to get organized." She pulled out a notepad from her tail. "Okay we're going into three groups." She brought out a pencil. "You! Yes you that blue mare." she pointed at a youngish mare probably in her 20's. "Your leading the defense group. Rainbowdash will separate a quarter of the crowd and that quarter will help out." She scribbled something quickly down on the notepad. "Uh.. name?"

"I-I'm HoneyBee." she stammered back. Twilight snapped her head over to Applejack.

"AJ round up another quarter. That's gonna be weapons group."

"On it Twilight." she raced off into the crowd.

"And that final quarter will be training." she pointed to the final quarter. "CHOP CHOP! I plan that we attack by tomorrow at daybreak." she clapped her hooves. As if it was an act everypony set off through the streets.

"Um Twilight?" Libra tapped on her shoulder. She quickly turned.

"What is it now?" she mumbled.

"We've got guards. And they just heard the whole speech thing." Libra said.

"And there is Shining!" Twilight gasped at the running mare. "Hurry Libra fly me over to her!"

"Gotta.. beat them!" Shining leaped and dodged over objects. "Nearly.." she jumped over one last bush before she was right behind the guard who was running to the palace. "A frying pan!" she panted before picking it up and whacking him over the head. "Where was that other one?" she looked all round her.

"Shining what are y-" Twilight stared at the body.

"YOU MURDERER!" Libra gasped.

"Don't worry his just knocked out. Anyway thank goodness your here. I need help hunting down other guards. And the only rule is: DON'T LET THEM IN THE CASTLE!" she darted off.

"Lets go. Before she ACTUALLY murders someone." Twilight said. They raced around beating the living daylights out of guards. Unfortunately they let their guard down for a second. And because of that one guard got into the castle. But he didn't get to Silver yet.

"Twilight! Glad we found you now!" Libra panted. "One guard slipped into the castle. Come on. The suns setting."

They ran around the castle looking for a way in (besides the front door.). "An open window!" Twilight pointed at the window.

"Uh yeah we can see. But I'm an earth pony! Hello? Do y- WHOA!" Applejack was shot into the air like a bullet. "WHAT DO YA'LL THINK YER DOIN?" She said. Now she was clinging onto the window ledge.

"What do you think genius?" Rainbow flew up beside her. "Go in and beat up that guard!" Applejack pulled herself up and fell into the room. Rainbow followed after and so they snuck to the door.

No pony was there. Everything was empty. "Rainbow... I don't think we should go. It might be ah trap."

"Whatever. The main gate is down there. We ca-" She spotted a guard running across the floor. "Get down there and open that door. I'm gonna beat up a guard!" She sped away. Applejack looked around at the empty halls. She sighed before leaping over the golden railing and onto the blue checkered floor. She ran over to the big wooden door and tugged at the handle. Eventually it opened and in came racing Twilight and her army behind her.

"Where is Rainbow?" She asked desperate.

"She went to beat up a pony or somethin. Let's go already." Applejack headed the direction Rainbow flew in. They were stopped by two big gold doors. Each door had the face of Princess Silver on it. Applejack quickly bucked the doors and they flew open. There was Rainbow Dash standing in the center of the room. A guard lay behind her. She was breathing heavily. Like she'd raced a million miles.

"Rainbow!" Pearl called. "It's great to see your safe!" The ghost pony was about to run over to her but Applejack stopped her. "Hey! What's wrong?"

"Something wrong is in this room. Something is wrong with Dash." She responded staring angrily at her.

"I don't blame her." Dare walked over. "I don't feel good either." Rainbow Dash slowly turned her head. Instantly Applejack noticed a scar cutting through her eye turning it white. Her mane started draining its wonderful color and her fur turned grey. Her mane faded to a dark red. She cackled like a witch. Her laugh echoing through the room.

"Oh girls... You've been tricked!" Her voice changing to a soft voice. Her white fur burned off revealing the dreaded silver colour. The scar slowly healed and her piercing pink eyes stared at Twilight causing her to back down.

"Where is Rainbow?" Applejack yelled. A smug grin painted across Princess Silver's face. Her once red mane faded to yet again another silver colour.

"Demon Sword!" She called into the room. "Bring the prisoner." A orange pony landed with a thud beside Princess Silver. In his mouth was a sack wrapped tightly with some rope. His lime green mane and tail shone in the sun and his blue eyes had a spark in them.

"Here she is, my princess." He grinned before stepping back.

Princess Silver enveloped the bag in pink magic. A smug grin spread across her face. "You want your stupid friend back?" She grinned smugly. "Here! Have her." She tossed the bad to Twilight who caught it in her magic. Slowly she unravelled the rope before peeking inside.

BOOM

Twilight lay on the floor unconscious.

"Twilight!" Shining ran over to her.

"Wake up!" Libra cried. They both shook her desperately.

What a cruel trick! Pearl thought turning to Silver who was laughing like a maniac. "SILVER! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

"W-wanna know w-where she really i-is?" She said between fits of laughter.Echo!" she yelled. A grey batpony swooped down from the pillars. With her she brought another bag that was moving. "Your majesty..." She bowed putting the bag in front of the alicorn.

"H-HELP!" The bag cried.

"RAINBOW!" Applejack replied. There was a moments silence as everypony prepared to attack.

"If you want her come and get her..." Princess Silver said. "ATTACK!"

Bursting out of the door came millions of guards. They charged at Twilight's army. Yet they were well prepared. Twilight who was unconscious slowly awakened but slowly it dawned on her that if she lay there she'd die. Quickly she hopped up. "Uh... CHARGE!" She cried. Hundreds of ponies galloped in front of her. Suddenly everything felt like it was in slow motion. Three elements. One gone. A whole army fighting for those three elements to return to their home. Twilight smiled slowly. It's gonna take a lot to kill her.

Applejack made a mad dash for the bag. She was about an arms reach until two changelings flew in front of her. "Flare Arrow! Get the bag and run! I'll handle her." The changeling called to the one beside her. Flare Arrow nodded before flying off.

The changeling pulled out a silver sword. Her long straight orange mane flowing in the wind. Her lilac eyes were locked on Applejack. The red ladybug clip in her hair glistened in the light. She then charged at her. She swung at Applejacks head but as fast as she was Applejack was faster. She ducked under and reached for her back leg. Gripping it hard, she tripped the changeling.

"ORANGEBREEZE!" Flare Arrow called from behind her. She looked over but that was a big mistake. While she was distracted Applejack noticed she had a wooden leg. She plunged her strong hoof into the wood.

"NO! WAIT!" Cried Orangebreeze. She desperately tried to pull away but Applejack grabbed her tail while she smashed the rest of the wood. She turned her head to face Applejack. Her eyes full of fear.

Now since she can't escape I'll finish her. Applejack withdrew her sword and raised it above the changelings head. Orangebreeze realised it was her last moment. So she closed her lilac eyes for the last time.

Applejack saw the pain and fear in her. But she was the enemy. She had to kill her.

She plunged the sword down into the changelings head. She then pulled out only to put it in Orangebreeze's chest. She dragged the sword down cutting open her stomach. Blood poured out onto the marble floor. Applejack stared at the blood on her hooves.

She hated the sight. Her pupils shrunk as the blood slowly ran down the side of her hoof. "W-what did ah do..." She mumbled. Twilight wouldn't have wanted this! Her brain screamed. But slowly that scream faded. Her mind was filled with anger. Twilight would want this. She then thought. She pulled out her sword and ran to the doors.

Flare Arrow watched as the trail of blood drew closer, before taking off with the sack to the throne room.

*****

Twilight fell onto the cold marble floor. She felt a pair of gold eyes staring on her. Bloodline was a tough pony to take down. Her hooves could carry her faster than Twilight's slow hooves. Bloodline's short orange mane bounced as she ran and the lime green in her mane distracted Twilight. Her straight tail blew along as she ran.

Bloodline panted while she wiped a bit of drool off her yellow fur. Her cutie mark shone in the sun. It was of a sword. "WELL? COME AT ME!" She screamed to Twilight.

Gasping for air Twilight stood up slowly. She then started galloping at the mare. Her horn was charged for a surprise attack. Like she expected Bloodline leaped over her. But Twilight instantly turned around and shot her spell at Bloodline. Bloodline was then paralysed. Her mouth was wide open in fear. Twilight walked over to her, a grin slowly spreading across her face.

Bloodline's mouth started to slowly move. The spell had worn off around her mouth. "I-I have a family to go back to..." She said.

Twilight felt a lump in her throat. She had Spike at home. Bloodline had a family. She thought about how scared Spike would be if she died. Bloodline was begging for mercy. Twilight realised what she could do. She grabbed a large sack and wrapped it around the mare. Just when she was tying the rope she heard a small "Thank you." And smiled.

There was a small warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach.

*****

Flare Arrow sped down the hallway. His eyes were getting fuzzy and a lump in his throat was forming. Not only had he lost his childhood friend because of him but he also lost the love of his life. While thinking about this he felt a burst of pain through his skull. He stared blankly at the blue checkered wall in front of him. He listened to the echoes of the war outside of him.

Suddenly there was hoofsteps.

Growing louder by the second.

He jumped up, throwing the bag to the wall. There in front of him stood an orange mare. Blood stained her hooves. The sword shone on her back. He scowled. She was the one who murdered Orangebreeze in front of his own eyes.

"Gimmie back Rainbow Dash and ah'll let ya go." She said quietly.

"I-I..." He stammered. Now he had to gulp back his fear and fight for Orangebreeze. "I'll never give her back! In the name of Princess Silver! I'll fight for Princess Silver as long as I live!" His eyes filled with tears but he quickly rubbed them away. I'll fight for you Orangebreeze.

"Are ya sure?" Applejack replied sternly.

"WHAT PART OF 'I'LL NEVER GIVE HER BACK' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" He yelled. "MAYBE YOU WERE JUST LUCKY TO KILL ORANGEBREEZE! YOUR NOT AS SMART AS YOU LOOK!" Instantly he regretted those words. He knew she was stronger than him and Orangebreeze together. What the hell?! What do you think your doing! You gonna get yourself killed! His mind cried. YOU FORGOT THE FREAKING PLAN!

Applejack stood still glaring at him from under her hat. Like a cheetah she started racing towards him. Her hooves galloping faster than she'd ever ran before. Flare Arrow quickly dodged her. She spun around and threw her sword at him.

There was a choking noise from the other side of the room. Flare Arrow struggled to take the sword from out of his neck. Then... he stopped. His eye's were wide open and staring at the sword that pierced his neck. Blood ran freely from the puncture and dripped on the floor. Applejack sighed. She'd never do this to an innocent pony. But this war has snapped her mind.

She walked over to the sack where Rainbow Dash was in and opened it. Inside Rainbow was cowering like a filly. "W-what did you do to h-him?" She hesitantly asked. Applejack stared at the blood on her hooves.

"Are ya sure ya wanna know?" She muttered. Rainbow's eyes widened.

"You killed him didn't you!" She shrieked. Applejack stepped back in surprise. "He promised me that he'll help us escape!" Rainbow Dash's eyes filled with water. She slowly stepped out of the sack. "Where is he?!" Applejack froze. Slowly she pointed a hoof to the corpse that was hanging on the wall.

Rainbow Dash stared in shock at the sight. She turned her head and scowled at the orange mare before racing over to the stallion. She knelt down and wept at his hooves. "Why are ya even doin' this! He's the enemy!" Applejack snapped.

"We'll the enemy gave me food! The enemy promised to let me escape and betray Princess Silver! THE ENEMY HAD ORANGEBREEZE TRY TO TALK TO YOU!" Rainbow Dash cried. "AND...YOU KILLED THEM BOTH!" She said between sobs.

"I'm mighty sorry... R-"

"Just go... Please..." She said softly.

"Rainbow I-" Applejack stammered.

"Please just go!"

"No Rainbow! Please just l-"

"JUST GO ALREADY! YOU'VE HURT ME ENOUGH!" Rainbow cried. Applejack stood still. She watched the pegasus turn back to the stallion and continue to cry. Applejack trotted over and pulled the sword out of his neck which caused the body to fall in front of Rainbow. "You monster..." She heard Rainbow whisper.

A sudden burst of anger erupted in Applejack's mind. What did Flare Arrow and Orangebreeze have that she doesn't?! She galloped over to the body and picked it up. Then without warning she smashed the stained glass window and tossed him out. "APPLEJACK NO!" Rainbow hollered. Instantly she swept down there to catch the body but Applejack trotted away.

She walked to the weapon room and grabbed another sword. Her second sword was the same as her first except instead of orange and green it was royal blue and gold. A tear trickled down her cheek and fell onto the marble below her.

"There is no more pain..." She whispered into the silence.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment