• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 7,360 Views, 48 Comments

The Transformers My Little Pony Crossover - TFCrossoverFan



The Autobots befriend the Ponies and must help defend Equestria from the Decepticons.

  • ...
11
 48
 7,360

Climax Part 2

Chapter 12

Optimus Prime’s and Megatron’s fists collided into each other’s faces, knocking them both back. Around them their armies collided. The combatants threw punches, delivered kicks, and shot blasts at each other. The Autobots took care to make sure that they did not accidently crush any of the ponies. After a short while the fighting began to thin out and again spread out all across Canterlot. The only two who were still in the courtyard were Optimus and Megatron.
“Your followers have abandoned you Prime. There is no one here to bail you out now!”
“That is a lie, but it can be said for you. Although at this point that is to be expected of the pieces of junk you dig up to call soldiers.”
“Silence!”
Megatron tackled Optimus into a nearby building.
Elsewhere…
Rainbow Dash zipped through the air. She was being chased after by Skywarp and Thundercracker, who were in their jet modes. The pegasus and two Seekers swerved around the towers of Canterlot, pulling stunts and death- defying angles every five seconds.
“There’s nowhere for you to hide horse!” Skywarp yelled.
“You’re gonna regret defying the Decepticons!” Thundercracker threatened.
Rainbow Dash turned her head back at them while still flying at high speeds. “Oh yeah? Well you chumps are gonna have to catch me first!”
Skywarp began firing shots at Rainbow. “Chumps?! Why you little brat!”
‘I gotta get these guys off my tail,’ Rainbow Dash thought to herself.
Then an idea came into her mind. Rainbow Dash pulled a turn upwards to the sky. Skywarp and Thundercracker followed. Rainbow picked up speed and began flying in a circular motion. Whatever she was playing at, the Seekers fell for it. They were both so focused on catching her that they did not realize that they too were going upwards in a circular motion. The higher they went, the closer they came to each other, until finally Skywarp and Thundercracker crashed into each other. The two transformed back to their robot modes as they fell down to Canterlot. Rainbow stopped and watched them fall.
“OH YEEEAAAAAAAAAH. Go Rainbow Dash! Go Rainbow Dash! Go Rain- ACK!” Rainbow Dash was too busy praising herself to notice Starscream flying towards her, who now had a firm grip around her.
“Well, I can see that you’re the ace of the skies around here,” Starscream said as he squeezed tighter around Rainbow Dash, causing her to yell out in pain, “But no matter. There is no better flier than I, Starscream! Air Commander of the Decepticons!”
“We’ll see about that!” a voice said as eleven blue blurs rammed into Starscream. Starscream let go of Rainbow Dash and spun out of control a short ways off. Ten of the blurs engaged Starscream in aerial combat while the eleventh flew up to Rainbow Dash. It was Spitfire.
“Dash’! You okay?” Spitfire asked.
Rainbow Dash gasped. “The Wonderbolts?! You’re here! Where were you ten minutes ago?”
“Long story short: we were hung over from a party we had last night. Now c’mon! Let’s get this creep!”
Just as Rainbow and Spitfire turned back to the battle, Starscream zoomed past them. The twelve pegasi chased after the Seeker back down to Canterlot, where the chase was taken to the streets. Starscream transformed back to his robot mode and took aim at the group. He began firing several shots at the buildings the pegasi were flying by, and cackled in delight as the debris and explosions threw nine of the Wonderbolts to the ground. Now only Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, and Soarin’ were left to fight Starscream.
Spitfire and Soarin’ attempted to tackle Starscream, but were quickly swatted aside. Starscream raised his foot in an attempt to crush them, but was knocked over when Rainbow Dash darted up to his face and kicked him with all her might.
“OW! How dare you!?” Starscream yelled.
“What’s the matter Starscream? A little pony too fast for you?”
“I’LL KILL YOU!”
Skywarp and Thundercracker reappeared behind Rainbow Dash.
“Hey! There’s the twerp who made us crash! Get her!” Thundercracker yelled.
Rainbow Dash took on a pompous tone. “Ha! Like a trio of idiots like you can best the awesomeness of Rainbow Dash! Catch me if you can!” Rainbow Dash took off into the air.
“AFTER HER!!!!” Starscream screamed.
The three Seekers transformed and flew after Rainbow Dash. The chase started off as a simple few laps around the towers of Canterlot, when Rainbow Dash began flying away from the city. The Seekers didn’t know it, but Rainbow Dash was leading them straight into a trap. After a few miles, Rainbow Dash and the Seekers arrived at their destination: Ghastly Gorge.
The four dove down into the gorge, barely skimming the river that flowed through it. Rainbow Dash evaded the many shots the three Seekers fired at her. They dodged the various trees and rock spires that dotted the gorge’s bottom. A cave was up ahead. Powerful winds immediately hit Rainbow and the Seekers when they entered. While Rainbow, Starscream, and Skywarp made it out just fine, Thundercracker lost control and began spinning. Thundercracker hit the side of the cave and was blown back all the way to the entrance. Rainbow Dash flew lower to the ground, hoping the two Seekers would do the same so they would be caught off guard for what was coming up. Rainbow could see the thorns up ahead, and veered upwards just before she hit them. Starscream did the same, but Skywarp was too slow. Skywarp crashed into the thorns and got his wings tangled up.
‘This pony knew we were unprepared for this gorge,” Starscream thought, ‘Well, she won’t trick me anymore!’
Starscream looked at what was up ahead of the gorge. A series of holes dotted the left side. Starscream took note but then realized that Rainbow Dash was slowing down. ‘Yes,’ he thought. Starscream transformed in mid- flight, and reached out to grab Rainbow. Starscream’s hands were just inches away from Rainbow. Starscream was just about to grab Rainbow when suddenly Rainbow sped off, and a giant monster’s head shot out from one of the holes and grabbed onto Starscream with its mouth. Starscream screamed out in terror as the beast began shaking him. He attempted to shoot the creature, but he kept missing. The monster dragged Starscream into its den as he tried to fight back.
‘Shame the other two didn’t have to deal with the Quarray Eels,’ Rainbow Dash thought, ‘Oh well. Now, time to get back to Canterlot!’
Elsewhere…
Ratchet, Prowl, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight hid behind a pile of rocky debris as Shockwave fired on them. Prowl poked his head out from cover to take a shot at Shockwave but immediately pulled back when the cycloptic Decepticon took a shot at him that just barely missed his head.
“We won’t hold out much longer,” Prowl said, “Shockwave’s armor is too strong for only us four to damage, and he’ll kill us before we can run away.”
“Well he’s gotta have a weakness!” Twilight yelled as an explosion rang out.
“Give it up you little glitches,” Shockwave taunted, “You are only prolonging the inev-“
*Splat*
“What the?” Shockwave said.
A small moist object had hit him on the side of his head. He scraped it off with a finger and analyzed it. The results revealed it to be an Earth delicacy: a muffin. Another muffin hit his head. Shockwave looked over to whoever was throwing the muffins at him. A grey pegasus with blonde hair and crossed eyes was standing next to a large pile of the treats.
“Eat muffins!” the pegasus cried out.
The Autobots and ponies peeked out from their cover.
“Is- is that Derpy?” Twilight said.
“And is she…winning?” Prowl asked.
The Autobots and ponies looked on in astonishment as Derpy continued to throw muffins at Shockwave, who responded by trying to block the projectiles with his arms.
“What is this,” Shockwave said in frustration, “This battle strategy doesn’t make any sense! It’s too illogical! How do I counteract this? No! Stop it, stop it! AAHHHHHH!!!!!”
A muffin perfectly landed on Shockwave’s eye.
“Oh no! I’ve been blinded! Lord Megatron, somebody, help me!”
Ratchet snapped his fingers. “Of course! Shockwave operates solely on logic! So when confronted by something illogical, he doesn’t know what to do!”
“And how long do you think it will be before he comes to the conclusion that he can just incinerate Derpy?” Prowl dryly remarked.
“So all we gotta do is pit Shockwave against the most illogical thing we can find, and he’ll be defeated?” Twilight asked.
“Hm, I wonder where we’ll find something illogical,” Pinkie Pie mused.
Ratchet, Prowl, and Twilight stared at Pinkie until the latter noticed.
“What?”
Shockwave wiped the muffin off his eye. “Alright, where is that miserable little organic?”
“Hiya!”
Shockwave looked down. Pinkie Pie was standing right in front of him. Shockwave raised his gun at her, but was surprised when Pinkie climbed up him to the top of his head at supernatural speed.
“What, but, how did you get up there so fast?!”
“I don’t know. I just came up here because I thought it was a good idea!”
“The speed at which you traveled… and your lack of fear… it just doesn’t make any sense! How did you even climb up me with those hooves?”
“What are you talking about silly filly? Anypony can climb with hooves! Duh!”
“No! Too… illogical…”
“Hey! Watch this!” Pinkie Pie began making funny and ridiculous faces in front of Shockwave’s eye.
“Stop that! Your form of intimidation doesn’t make any sense!”
For the next minute Pinkie Pie continued to say and do things that were considered far too illogical for Shockwave. Eventually Shockwave simply gave up, and fell to the ground, calling it quits.
“Please stop… absolutely… no… logic…”
Elsewhere…
Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity ran for their lives. Tailing them were Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Laserbeak, and Buzzsaw. The Minicons fired their guns and lasers, but fortunately missed.
“Quick! Turn left!” Applejack said.
The three ponies turned left at the intersection, but of course it would take more than that to lose the Minicons. Laserbeak and Buzzsaw flew ahead of the ponies and landed in front of them. They were trapped.
“There, in the alley!” Rarity said.
To their right was a wide alleyway. The trio ran into it, took a turn, and stopped. A concrete wall stood before them. Now they really were trapped. The ponies turned and put their backs against the wall. The five Minicons slowly approached the three ponies, obviously enjoying the looks of fear on their victims’ faces.
“So Frenzy,” Rumble said, “How do you think we outta finish these organics?”
Frenzy smirked. “I say we outta dismember ‘em limb by limb.”
Ravage, Laserbeak, and especially Buzzsaw, growled in agreement. The Minicons were just about to begin their dirty work, when Fluttershy stepped forward.
“So this one wants to get it over with first, eh?” Rumble said. “We can manage that.”
“You will not harm me or my friends,” Fluttershy quietly said.
“Is that so? And what are you gonna do about it? Cry?”
“I said… you will NOT HURT MY FRIENDS!”
Fluttershy took an aggressive stance, widened her eyes, and spread out her wings. The Minicons took a step back, alarmed by this sudden change of tone.
“W-woah calm down toots,” Rumble nervously said, “We don’t want any trouble!”
“Oh well that’s funny, I could have sworn I heard your friend here say something about dismembering us, no?”
“W-w- well you see what he meant to say was-“
“SIT DOWN!”
Rarity nudged Applejack on her shoulder. “Applejack, she’s using The Stare,” Rarity whispered.
The Minicons were now sitting on the ground, huddled together and cowering in fear as Fluttershy towered over them.
Rumble put a hand up. “Alright! Alright! We’ll do whatever you say! Just don’t hurt us!”
“I didn’t hear a please in there…” Fluttershy said.
“PLEASE DON’T HURT US!”
“Very well. Now, you five are going to surrender right now and- oh.”
A large figure loomed over the ponies and Minicons, silently staring at them. It was blue in color, with a visor and a faceplate.
“Soundwave,” Frenzy yelled, “Save us!”
“Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, return,” Soundwave said. The Minicons transformed into their cassette modes and jumped into Soundwave’s storage compartment. Soundwave took out his gun and approached the ponies. Fluttershy flew up to Soundwave’s face.
“And just what do you think YOU’RE doing?” Fluttershy asked, who was still in Stare mode.
“Terminating you ponies,” Soundwave calmly replied in his monotone voice.
“No, you will NOT terminate anypony! What you WILL do is put that weapon away, and surrender this instant! Ya got that?”
Then the unthinkable happened. Soundwave began laughing. A cold, cruel, disturbing laugh.
“Hee hee ha ha ha ha hee ha!”
Then Fluttershy, while in Stare mode, faltered, and landed back on the ground and retreated back to Applejack and Rarity. Fluttershy was back to her usual scared self.
Soundwave finished laughing. “Did you really think that you, a pony, could intimidate me? You shall all be destroyed this instant.”
Loud music began playing from behind Soundwave. Soundwave yelled out in pain as the intense vibrations overloaded his audio processors. The communications officer fell to the ground, defeated. When Soundwave fell the ponies saw what had saved them: a white car with strange circular devices on its sides. The car transformed, and revealed itself to be Jazz.
“Jazz! You saved us!” Applejack said.
“You got it,” Jazz said, “Soundwave has a weakness for loud noises, which just so happens to be my specialty.”
“Are the other Autobots nearby?”
“Yeah, they’re right outside.”
Jazz picked up Soundwave by the leg and began dragging him out of the alley while the ponies followed. Outside waiting for them were Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack, Mirage, Cliffjumper, Perceptor, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Spike.
“You guys made it,” Bumblebee said, “And you got Soundwave too!”
“Barely,” Jazz said, “Hey, where’s the Dinobots?”
“They’re elsewhere in the city, fighting the Constructicons.”
As if on que, an explosion rang out from down the street, and the six Constructicons came running at them. Chasing them were the Dinobots in their animal forms. The Constructicons were too late to turn back when they realized that they were now trapped between two groups of Autobots.
“Scrapper, we’re trapped!” Hook cried out.
“Oh no we’re not,” Scrapper replied, “Constructicons, merge to form Devastator!”
To the amazement and horror of the ponies, the Constructicons connected to each other and began transforming into one giant being. The giant stared down upon them.
“PREPARE FOR OBLIVION, AND SUFFER THE WRATH OF I, DEVASTATOR!”
Devastator raised a foot and stepped toward the Autobots and ponies.
“Everyone scatter!” Prowl yelled out.
The group ran off in different directions as Devastator’s foot smashed down on where they were just standing. The Dinobots all attacked the combiner at once, hoping to distract him from the others. Their plan worked, but only briefly. Devastator picked up Slag, Sludge, Snarl, and Swoop, and threw them away far across the city. Grimlock was latched onto the combiner’s arm, refusing to let go. Devastator picked him off and violently threw him into a nearby building. Then Devastator heard a squeak. He turned around and saw Fluttershy standing in the middle of the street, who had been helplessly watching Devastator beating on the Dinobots the whole time. Devastator grinned and walked forward to Fluttershy.
“PREPARE FOR THE END PONY,” Devastator said as he raised a foot, and brought it down on Fluttershy.
“NO!” Grimlock yelled as he charged out of the debris he was in, transformed back to his robot mode, and grabbed onto Devastator’s foot. Grimlock was between Fluttershy and Devastator, holding off the giant’s foot from crushing the pegasus.
“Nobody… hurt… Fluttershy…” Grimlock said as he struggled against the weight of Devastator’s foot.
“Grimlock, don’t!” Fluttershy cried out.
“Fluttershy…GO!”
Grimlock fell to one knee, his strength weakening. Just as Grimlock was about to give in, a blast hit Devastator in the face. The giant fell backwards and disassembled back into the Constructicons. Grimlock and Fluttershy looked up to the sky and saw Princess Luna and an armada of her guards soar in to join the battle. The Constructicons fired upon them, but were quickly dispatched as Luna and her army swarmed over them and beat them into submission. Luna approached the Autobots and ponies as they came out of hiding.
“Well, talk about good timing,” Luna said, “How fares the battle?”
“We’ve managed to defeat most of the Decepticons ‘yer highness,” Ironhide said, “Megatron’s the only one left, and I’m sure Prime’s giving him a good ol’ one- two.”
Luna looked around. “Wait, where is Celestia? Where is my sister?”
Elsewhere…
Optimus and Megatron locked hands and began shoving each other, to which Megatron used Optimus’ momentum to his advantage and pulled him forward. Megatron grabbed onto Optimus, picked him up, and slammed him onto the ground.
“How is it that you do not know when to give up, Prime?” Megatron asked as he kicked Optimus in the face while the latter was down.
“Because… it is my duty to defy your rule Megatron,” Optimus said as he jumped onto Megatron.
Megatron kicked Optimus off and got back up. Before they could resume fighting, the Autobots and ponies appeared, surrounding them. Luna stepped forward.
“Surrender Megatron! Your forces are defeated, while ours still persist! Give up now!”
Megatron raised his fusion cannon at Luna. “I never surrender!”
Optimus grabbed onto Megatron’s arm and tilted it upwards as the cannon fired. The blast missed Luna by a mere five feet. Angrier than ever, Megatron began randomly firing his cannon, hoping to destroy at least one of his enemies. However, one of his blasts fired directly below himself and Optimus. The two leaders were sent flying through the air, over the walls of Canterlot. When they landed they were outside of the city, and dangerously close to the cliff edge.
The Autobots and ponies quickly ran out of the gates of the city to find Optimus and Megatron still going at it. The two were right on the edge of the cliff, delivering blows. Megatron grabbed onto Optimus’ head, bent him forward, and forcibly elbowed him on the back. Optimus fell to his hands, groaning in pain. Megatron laughed.
“Your time has come Optimus Prime,” Megatron said as he aimed his cannon at Optimus’ head, “I always knew that it would be I who would ultimately triumph in our final battle not because I am the superior being, but because you don’t have the nerve to finish me off. Besides, who would you be without me, Prime?”
Mustering the last of his strength, Optimus looked up at Megatron. “Time to find out.”
As quick as he could, Optimus clenched his fists together, got to his feet, and knocked Megatron over the edge of the cliff. Megatron fell the whole way down, and disappeared in a cloud of dust when he landed far below.
Cheers erupted from the Autobots and ponies as Optimus stood and looked over them in triumph. Luna however, did not cheer. She flew up to Optimus in haste.
“Optimus, where is Celestia? Is she alive?” Luna asked.
“Follow me,” Optimus replied.
Luna followed Optimus back into the courtyard, and was brought before Celestia. Celestia was still lying in the debris Megatron had crushed her with.
Luna gasped. “Oh no! Is she…”
“I don’t know,” Optimus responded, “Ratchet!”
Ratchet stepped forward. “On it Prime.”
Ratchet gently picked up Celestia and placed her in the middle of the courtyard. He began scanning her, checking her bodily functions.
“She’ll make it. But only if we immediately hospitalize her. I don’t care how powerful she is. With the trauma her body has endured, death is certain for her unless we act now.”
Just then several figures flew over them. Soundwave, Shockwave, and the Constructicons had risen from their defeated states and were now retreating from Canterlot. As Optimus and the others exited the city’s gates again to watch the Decepticons retreat, they saw four other figures join them: Megatron, Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker. Ahead of the ‘Cons a green portal appeared. The Decepticons entered it, and the portal closed.