• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 7,354 Views, 48 Comments

The Transformers My Little Pony Crossover - TFCrossoverFan



The Autobots befriend the Ponies and must help defend Equestria from the Decepticons.

  • ...
11
 48
 7,354

First Contact

Chapter 4
The Cutie Mark Crusaders were all alone in the Everfree forest. Although all of the other fillies were told to stay home, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo had snuck away from the others to secretly join in on the search party. When they heard that the others were searching for aliens, they saw this as a great opportunity to earn their cutie marks. But now that they were deep in the woods, away from the safety of the adults, and quite possibly near several dangerous aliens, they were starting to want out.
“Girls, I- I’m r-r-really sc-sc-scared…” whimpered Sweetie Belle.
“Sweetie’s right, we should really go back,” said a nervous Applebloom.
Scootaloo looked at them both. “What? No way girls! This is our best chance yet at getting our cutie marks!” Her words said bravery but her wide eyes and shaky legs said fear. Suddenly the branches on the tree to their right began shaking violently.
The girls gave a squeal and quickly huddled together, looking up at the source of the shaking. There sitting in the tree was a large menacing looking bird with glowing yellow eyes. The Crusaders began backing up slowly when the mysterious bird spread its great armored wings and let out a loud shriek. The Crusaders made a run for the bushes on the opposite side of the path but instead screamed when they were stopped by a giant armored cat that had jumped out at them and was growling savagely. They started running back down the path they came from but were stopped by a creature walking on two legs wearing purple and blue armor.
“And just where do you all think you’re going?” The creature asked them. The trio turned back to start running in the other direction of the path but there was another creature on two legs blocking their way. This new one was wearing black and red armor. The three fillies were trapped and outnumbered.
“Hey Frenzy, what do you think we should do with these organics?” The blue creature asked the red creature.
“Hm, I don’t know Rumble,” responded Frenzy, who turned to the bird, “What do you think, Laserbeak?”
Laserbeak gave two short squawks. “Yeah, I don’t think Soundwave would care if we brought three annoying little kids back to him,” Frenzy said.
The armored cat gave a low growl. Rumble snickered. “Just what I was thinking Ravage. If we’re not gonna take them hostage, we might as well smash ‘em!” The four villains began closing in on the three ponies. Then out of nowhere a yellow box on wheels burst out from the foliage and rammed Rumble. It swerved around and got between Frenzy, Ravage, and Laserbeak and the ponies. To the Crusaders’ awe the yellow box began to change shape and turned into a giant armored creature standing on two legs that was at least three times as tall as Rumble or Frenzy.
“You kids stay back! I’ll handle them myself,” it said. The creature quickly reached for its waist and withdrew a strange stick. It pointed the stick at Frenzy, pressed a trigger, and two things happened that frightened the ponies. First, a loud noise unexpectedly rang out. Second, a burst of light shot out from the stick and hit Frenzy. Frenzy was pushed back several feet and had smoke coming out from his chest. Ravage and Laserbeak both attacked at the same time, clawing and pecking at the larger creature’s face. The yellow creature swatted away Laserbeak and threw Ravage into a tree. Then the ground began to shake. All four turned around to see that Rumble, who had changed his arms into large hammers, was repeatedly hitting the ground, causing a small earthquake.
“You should have thought twice before deciding to tumble with Rumble Bumblebee!” he yelled.
Bumblebee transformed back into a box, and a door on him opened. “Well what are you three waiting for? Get in! It’s too dangerous to stick around!” With some hesitation the Cutie Mark Crusaders hopped into the box that was Bumblebee, and Bumblebee sped off away from the Minicons.
Elsewhere…
“I knew they would screw it up! I knew they would! Why when I get my hands on their servos…” Ratchet was fuming. He was in the middle of a forest on an unknown alien world, separated from the rest of the Autobots, and worst of all, he couldn’t kick Sideswipe and Sunstreaker’s afts. He checked what he had on him. His blaster and a few repair tools. Not much. Ratchet began walking. He observed the fauna and flora of the world he was on. He was very surprised to see that the plants and animals of this world were identical to the ones on Earth. There was the occasional strange creature. A bug flew up to Ratchet’s face. It was a colorful little ball with wings and an adorable face. Ratchet waved it away from him.
About a minute later, a small voice spoke to him. “Hi there!” it said. Ratchet took an alert posture and began looking around him. It didn’t sound like a Decepticon, but Ratchet wasn’t taking any chances.
“Where are you? Show yourself!” he called out.
“I’m right in front of you, silly filly!” the voice said.
“Huh?” Ratchet looked ahead of him. There was nobody.
“I’m down here!”
Ratchet looked down. Standing about ten feet away from his foot in front of him was a small organic creature. Ratchet recognized it as a horse from Earth, but it’s fur was colored pink and it had a poofy mane.
The little horse smiled up at him. “Like I was saying, hi there! My name’s Pinkie Pie! What’s yours?”
Ratchet could not believe that the small animal in front of him was actually talking. “You- your talking,” was all he could say.
“Well duh! Of course I can talk; it would be silly if I couldn’t!”
“But you, you’re a- a horse! You don’t have the proper DNA structure to give your mouth the ability to speak a language! How- how are you even sentient?!”
Pinkie Pie put a hoof to her chin and started thinking about what Ratchet just said. “Hm, well I don’t really understand any of that stuff you just said. But you can just call me and my friend’s ponies! There’s just something about the word horse that is less appealing than pony. So what was your name again?”
“Um… Ratchet.”
“Hi Ratchet! Say you wouldn’t mind if I asked you something, would you?”
“Depends.”
“Are you an alien?”
“Well, yes I suppose I am given the situation. Now if you will excuse me Miss Pie, but I have to find the rest of my squad.”
With that Ratchet took a step over Pinkie Pie, and began walking away. He looked behind his back to see Pinkie Pie hopping up to him. She was eventually hopping next to him and pestering him with questions.
“So just what kind of alien are you? Are you here to invade us? Abduct us? Eat us? Be friends with us? What’s that stuff your wearing?”
Ratchet sighed. “Ugh, this is going to be a very long walk.”
Pinkie Pie took note of what he said. “Gee, you need to lighten up a little. I know! I’ll throw you a party! That outta cheer you up!”
Elsewhere…
Applejack was completely lost. She had lost the scent she picked up earlier and did not know where her friends were.
“Twilight? Fluttershy? Where are you?” she called out.
Just then the trees next to her began to split apart. She looked in their direction only to see a giant metal foot coming towards her. Applejack let out a scream, which caused whatever the foot belonged to too quickly withdraw its foot and stumble back a little. Applejack looked up. Standing before her was a giant monster in red armor, and it was staring down at her.
Instead of fear, Applejack was angry. “HEY! You outta look were you’re going, or ya might’ve killed me!”
The monster put its hands in front of its chest and said, “Well ah, gee, I’m sorry miss! Normally I would’ve seen ya there but I’m still recoverin’ from that fall I had.”
Applejack looked quizzically up at the monster. “Fall? Wait one gosh darn minute, are you one of ‘em aliens we’ve been hearin’ about?”
“I suppose I am. Say, you don’t happen to have a name, do ya little fella?”
“Yes as a matter of fact. My name is Applejack. What about you?”
“You can call me Ironhide!”
Elsewhere…
When Rainbow Dash went after Rarity and Applejack, she was only able to find Rarity. And by the time that had happened, they were a long way’s away from the others. They were walking through the woods together, and Rarity was still complaining about the dirt in her mane.
“Oh that Applejack! Sometimes she can be so uncouth!”
Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes when Rarity wasn’t looking. They continued on when they heard rustling in the foliage. Dash and Rarity huddled closer to each other, and slowly crept towards the source of the noise. Then there was another rustling behind them. And another, and another. As Dash frantically looked around, she heard Rarity yelp. Dash turned around, and saw Rarity sitting on her flank.
“What happened?” Dash asked.
“I think I tripped on something! This, in fact.” Rarity picked up a vine that was lying in front of her.
Rainbow Dash looked at the vine with suspicion. “I don’t know why, but I think somebody was pranking us!” She went over to one of the vine’s ends. She found it with laceration marks at the tip, and the whole end was tied around a tree. She was right, somebody was pranking them. But who? She went over to the other end. It was lying on the ground flat, and also showed lacerations.
Then a voice, not Rarity’s, began yelling behind her. “No Sideswipe, don’t!” Rainbow Dash quickly went back to Rarity, who was frozen solid and staring up at two huge figures who had exited the tree line. One was red and holding a leaf full of maple syrup. The other was yellow and speaking.
“Now Sideswipe I could understand tripping it out of a little fun, but just look at it! It’s as beautiful as I am! Well almost maybe, but you can’t seriously tell me you were just gonna dump that syrup all over her head!”
Sideswipe looked at his brother. “Wow Sunstreaker, I never thought I’d see the day when you said something was just as pretty as you. Well if it means that much to you, alright.” Sideswipe tossed the leaf filled with syrup into a bush.
Rainbow Dash flew up to Sideswipe and Sunstreaker’s faces. “So YOU were the punks who were pranking us!”
“That’s right little organic, we pranked you,” said Sideswipe, “Not like you could out- prank US though!”
“Oh yeah? You wanna bet?”
Rainbow Dash and Sideswipe proceeded to have a stare down, but it was cut short when they were both distracted by Sunstreaker and Rarity, who were talking.
Rarity blushed a little. “Oh, now you didn’t have to say those nice things about my mane Sunny! And I do say, your armor has a splendid polish to it!”
Sunstreaker tried to pick up a mature tone. “Oh, well, no need to brag but…”
Elsewhere…
Prowl had just recovered from his stasis lock. He got a bearing of his surroundings. It was daytime, and he was alone in the middle of a forest. He checked his com link.
“Prime, come in Prime, over.” Prowl waited for a response. “Optimus Prime, this is Prowl. If you can hear me, please respond, over.”
No answer. Prowl began thinking the situation over. First, he had to round up the rest of the Autobots before the Decepticons began picking them off one by one. Then he had to make friends with any of the locals, then-
“Hello.” Said a voice behind Prowl.
Prowl spun around and whipped out his rifle. Approximately thirty feet away from him stood six horses. But they were very unnatural in appearance. All of them had wings, and four of them were wearing armor. The other two were even stranger. One was white, the other was dark blue. Both had a large pair of wings and a single horn sticking out of their foreheads. But the white one’s mane did not appear to be made out of hair, but some kind of mystic energy. ‘Okay,’ he thought, ‘Make friends with the locals first then find the other Autobots.’ The armored horses took aggressive stances and began to growl. Prowl raised his gun at them.
The white and dark blue horses spoke in unison. “Stand down!” They yelled to the armored horses. They obeyed. Prowl began guessing that the two horses were royalty and the other four were their guards. As the horses began walking toward Prowl, he lowered his weapon. They obviously did not mean any harm.
The white one spoke first. “Greetings. I am Princess Celestia.”
Then the dark blue one. “And I am Princess Luna. What is your name, visitor?”
Prowl answered their question. “I am Autobot strategist officer Prowl. Where am I?”
Elsewhere…
Twilight, Fluttershy, and Spike had managed to uncover the alien’s chest, but they were too tired to continue immediately. They were sitting on the alien’s chest, observing the various details and doohickeys on it. But their eyes were continually drawn to the purple symbol on its chest. None of them liked it, especially Spike, who said he was getting exceptionally bad vibes from it.
“Twilight, are you still sure you want us to dig this thing up?” Spike asked while lightly panting. “I mean, just look at it! It obviously means trouble!”
“Spike’s right, Twilight,” said Fluttershy, “Anything that looks that mean or scary has to be bad.”
Twilight looked over at them. “Guys, I don’t think we should start judging this thing just because of a sign it has on it. It’s an alien so we don’t know what it means to it. It could be friendly!”
“And if it’s not?” Spike bluntly asked.
“Look, Spike, Fluttershy, I think you’re both assuming what this thing wants a little too soon. Now I’m sure it didn’t come all this way from its home to start a fight, and- what was that?”
The alien was shaking, and it was rising up from beneath them. The two ponies and dragon gave a scream and jumped to the ground. They looked up. The alien was still rising from the earth, dirt crumbling off of it. They covered their eyes so that the dust that was already obscuring their vision did not blind them. When the dust and rubble cleared, they looked up, and gasped. The alien stood before them. It was a monster more than thirty feet high wearing grey armor all over its body. It looked down at them.
The monster spoke. “I am...MEGATRON!!!”
Spike looked at Twilight. “You were saying?”