• Published 6th Nov 2014
  • 2,608 Views, 54 Comments

Drifted Thoughts - Animeyaoi



A girl living a sad life gets pulled into Ponyville through her TV. What will come next?

  • ...
9
 54
 2,608

The start of the second day. (Revised)

After eating a glorious meal, containing of a fresh garden salad accompanied with a maple oatmeal made by Fluttershy who may I say is an amazing cook, was fallowed by a fresh apple pie made by Applejack. I must say it was everything and more. The television show left nothing out about it being amazing, it was like finding a pot of gold or just watching fireworks on the fourth of July, with a blanket around you wrapped up tight. Twilight gave me a present to finish the sweet collation; A journal. A well sized green drab covered book to write my experience in this world. This was my most nervous surprise yet, other then getting here. Now as I write in you like a diary I will use you as a summary of each day. Now to continue dearest journal.

After getting you I was given a room near Spike on the main floor. Oh my is it like an open field, wild in area, and I have the opportunity to choose any style I wish. How could this become better. I knew so many ways to make this worse, but I need to keep the worries in a safe behind my brain. Locked with a key hidden in a well.
Surprisingly the mane six all have rooms here. Knowing which room is their by the door showing their cutie mark. My eyes ready for their personal time, are heavy and dropping so goodnight journal. I suppose tomorrow will be upon me soon.

"Hey Aura you should wake up. Everyone's here and we're gonna make a schedule for you!" Ehh... how cheerful can you be in the morning. Although, I've had days like those. My eyes are hardly opening, and my body feels so stiff.

"Ugh, good morning Spike. I'll be down soon I wanna fix my mane first." I used the word mane! Oh my, I guess I am becoming more pony. I'm more surprised at myself then anything. Although... me wanting to do my 'mane' is also surprising, I hardly ever cared when I was a human.

"Ok want me to wait with you? Or I can go downstairs." So kind, I can't help it if I'm giving off odd vibes, but I can show I'm happy by smiling.

"Can you wait please. I don't know this castle very well at all." The truth is the truth. While we waited I descovered the schedule is to decide were I'll be staying at. For the time I'm here... how long will I be here? Forever, until tomorrow?

"Spike what happens if I dissappear by the time the princess gets here?" I slowly put my comb down.

"Well I suppose she doesn't come and stays home, or she talks to Twilight. Either way she'll be here soon, and you don't seem to be leaving any time soon." That also worries me. What if I stay here forever what happens then?

"Well I'm ready. Also Spike would I be going to school here?" School, my least but also moat favorite place. A place I could hide from my small issues at home, and home to get away from the issues at schools.

"Well yeah of course. I don't know if Twilight will teach you or if you'll have a certain tutor. No matter what Twilight's gonna have you in school. The thing is school usually stops at elementary. Kids have there Cutie Marks by the time elementary is over. There are advanced grades that go up to college if you wish to continue to study. Twilight on the other hand won't really give you much of a choice." We laughed and sighed.
"Oh I never knew the school system would work like that. There were a few theories on it, but none were truly proven." We continued walking as we reached the point of destination.

The first mare to meet us was Applejack.

"How'dy S.A. good morning. I hope you don't mind the nickname." I shook my head. This felt like a huge honor. While she was nervously smiling, I noticed off in the dark corner near the far back another odd shadow. So odd, that I began to panic moving my hooves in a scared and frantic way. I stoped fast, and decided to leave well enough alone. Nothing but the new surroundings. I looked back at the two confused faces and gave a small fake smile.

"Oh good morning Applejack. I don't mind. It's a nice one if you ask me." I sing-sang the good morning. We giggled and trotted to the opening of their throne room.
The next two ponies waiting were Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

"Hey Scrambled, AJ, Spike what took so long?" Annoyed and upsidedown Rainbow Dash stoped playing with Pinkie Pie's hair. A bit odd. As I began to speak I was swiftly interrupted by a jumping pink pony.

"Hey guys guess what! I have a surprise for everypony!"

"I wonder what it is Pinkie." Sarcastically but smirking Rainbow Dash hovered over her.
That means she knows something we don't. I can hear laughter and a somewhat angry Twilight.
The last three ponies were waiting outside the giant crystallized entrance. Flutetrshy, Rarity, and Twilight.

"I told Pinkie not to do this yet. There's no need. Everypony will start to ask questions and the publics not ready for it yet! Oh my..." Worried and hysterical, a paniced Twilight starts pacing back and forth.

"Well Twilight we should've expected it. To late to turn back now." Rarity wearing a fine milk cream dress the lace a blinding silver. The length ending at his flank.

"I'll stay out here you ponies can have fun." Fluttershy hiding behind her mane. As we watched her back away slowly, she hit the wall with a small bumb. Flying quick in th air. She finished with a small embarrassed smirk.

"Uh Twilight? What's going on I thought we were supposed to make a schedule." I have no idea what there talking about. Apart from, well...

"I did too, but Pinkie Pie thought a party on the second day you got here would be a swell idea." Twilight looking at Pinkie with an anoyed face. Pinkie quickly showed her feelings, her ears against her head and a small frown. Rainbow Dash then put her hooves on her head from above and the rest looked at Twilight, in shock. Twilight gave a small frown with remorse and an apology, saying she was stressed about how much was going on. Pinkie quickly then recovered.

"Hey its not my fault. It'll be fun. Party's always are! You'll be fine all of you." Jumping up and down Pinkie bounced around Twilight

"Oh well. It is a Pinkie party, come on Twilight. We should've known something like this would happen, as quoted by Rairity. It shouldn't take all day let's have a little fun. We can plan the schedule later, and to say the truth I think this is really exciting." I smiled slyly and she gave a small smile and nod. This is gonna be awesome.

Author's Note:

Sorry my chapters are so short.

June/8/2015~ If you've previously read this story please read the revised versions.
Hope you like it leave a like and or comment, both are enjoyed.