• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 1,941 Views, 35 Comments

Final Mashtination - Rinnaul



Button Mash narrowly evades his death many times. And also fails to evade it many times.

  • ...
7
 35
 1,941

Button Bash

Button woke with his alarm, yelped, and immediately rolled out of bed just before the axe hanging above it would have slammed into his chest. He lay on the floor for a moment rubbing his eyes and waiting for his rapid-fire pulse to settle down again.

Taking a deep breath, he stood and made his way over to the door, intent on getting behind who it was that had targeted him for death, and why.

He paused at the door, very gently turning the knob until it just was just barely open. Then with a loud cry imitated from any number of debatably-accurate fighting games, kicked the door open fully while landing on his side in his room, well clear of the door frame.

With a smirk, he watched the safe crash through the floor where he would have been standing, had he made his way through the door.

The smirk turned to a confused expression at the sound of a strange rumbling from above him. He looked up just in time to see a bowling ball—released from the same mechanism that dropped the safe—falling towards his face.

“Oh, buck,” he managed to say, before it impacted his cranium, fracturing his skull and leaving him comatose from the brain damage.



Would you like to play again?