• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 1,932 Views, 35 Comments

Final Mashtination - Rinnaul



Button Mash narrowly evades his death many times. And also fails to evade it many times.

  • ...
7
 35
 1,932

Button Crash

Button casually rolled out of bed as his alarm went off, leaning against the bed for a moment and yawning as the axe hanging above it embedded itself in his mattress. He made his way to the door of his room, turning the knob, kicking it open, and diving through.

A safe went through the floor behind him as he got to his hooves. A bowling ball hit the floor soon after. He rubbed his eyes and ignored the alligator as he passed the bathroom, and then kept going past his mother’s room, heading for the stairs.

Caution hadn't worked. Thinking ahead hadn't worked. Strategy hadn't worked. Button only had one option left in the gamer’s arsenal: the speedrun.

With a quick check to ensure the stairs didn't feature any obvious traps, he ran down them, only tumbling on the last few, and then raced for the front door.

So far, his house had been nothing but a death-trap. He’d have to get out of here if he wanted to make any progress in unraveling this mystery.

He gave the front door the same treatment he’d given the back door. A careful first turn, a kick to open it, and a dive through.

He rolled back to his hooves as he landed in the street, and stood a moment to catch his breath.

“KID! LOOK OUT!” somepony shouted.

Button Mash sighed as he looked up and saw the cart speeding towards him.

He didn't even bother trying to avoid it as it ran him down, crushing his bones and mangling his body beyond recognition.



Would you like to play again?