• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 786 Views, 35 Comments

Project Nega Titan - darkmage1997



A new, mysterious band of Titans have arisen, and have been making the real Titans look like criminals.

  • ...
7
 35
 786

Chapter 1: Enter the Nega Titans

Human Earth,

Time: 22:35

Location: Prison Island research lab

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert! All hands prepare for battle! This is not a drill, repeat, this is not a drill!" a voice on the intercom system said, as hallway doors closed up, but were soon blasted away.

"Heh, if this is all these high security bases have, then getting my grandfathers research project will be a piece of cake," a mysterious figure said, as he continued inward.

"Wait up James!" James turned to see his teammates rushing towards him, "We're here to help in any way we can," Mane-iac said.

"Alright, but move quickly," James said, as he continued on his way. After some walking, they encountered a robot with a large shield, "Ah, so its Laser Hunter," James said, as the robot fired at him, but he used his hovercrafts force field to deflect the blast, before it could hit any of them, "Now then, its my turn," James said, firing some small rockets at the robot, completely destroying it, "Heh, that was almost too easy. Now then, shall we continue?" he asked the villains, who all nodded, as they moved on, destroying robots, immobilizing guards.

After a half hour of walking, they cam across a room with four capsule pods attached to some machinery, "Whoa, this room could use some dusting," Long Face commented.

"The machinery looks like it hasn't been used in ages, are you sure this is the right place?" High Heel asked.

"According to my grandfathers diary, the Nega Titan creatures should each be resting in those pods," James said, as he went over to the control panel, "Now then, I'll enter a fake user I.D, and then I enter the password, HEN-RE-ETTA," James said, pressing some buttons on the control panel, "Now to give them some juice with this substitute Element of Harmony, and we're all set," he said, putting a fake Element of Honesty into a slot. After that, the capsules began to open. After a few moments, four figures arose, "What!? It cant be?! How dare those teenagers beat us to capsule room?!" James cursed, before noticing something, "Wait, those aren't any of the teenagers we know!" he exclaimed in surprise as each of the figures stood before them. One was in a full suit of armor with a gold headband, one was a cowboy, one looked to be a king, or at the very least a prince with a crown with a blue jewel in the center, and one was in a water suit.

Kneeling down, the armored one spoke, "My name is Lance, you have awoken my brothers and I from a state of suspended animation, and we are very grateful. To show our gratitude, we are at your command," he said, as his brothers nodded in agreement, which confused James, and the villains.

"My name is Tempo," the regal one said.

"I'm Surfer," the surfer said.

"And Mah name is Dusty," the cowboy said.

Just then, they saw a large robot coming towards them, "GAH, Impeccable timing as usual," James snarled.

"Wait, allow me to show you our power," Lance said, as he and his brothers attacked the robot, Lance slashing the robot, the cowboy lobbing a ball of mud at it, the royal looking one blasting it with a blast of time energy, and the surfer throwing a tightly packed blade of water at the legs, completely slicing through.

"How did you boys do that?!" Shadow Mane asked.

"Fifty years ago, I was infused with the traits of a dragon by Professor Jerry Mason, so I also got the claws of a dragon, so slashing through steel like that was like tearing a piece of paper in half," Lance explained.

"I was given the powers of time," the regal one said.

"He gave me control over water," the surfer said.

"And Ah was given the powers of earth," the cowboy said.

"Jerry Mason? That's my grandfather!" James said.

"Then we are most definitely at your command," Lance said.

"Well, I would like for you to explain to us about one of my Grandfathers greater inventions, one that's positioned in space?" James asked.

"Ah, you mean space colony ARK. If you were to obtain all seven Elements of Harmony, then the eclipse cannon will be yours to use on both Earths," Lance said.

"Wait, both Earths? And I thought there were only six elements?" the Pharaoh asked.

"No, there are seven. The seventh element is in the Crystal Empire, but the empire has been missing for ages. But if you collect all elements, then you'll know what I mean," Lance said.

"Well, if you could lead us to this seventh element, then we'll show you where the others are," James said, as he led the Nega Titans and the villains out of the research lab.

Equestria

0:00

Location: The Crystal Empire

After arriving in Equestria via portal, James took the Nega Titans to the northern most part of Equestria, "Whoa, so that's the Crystal Empire," Surfer commented.

"And your objective is right under the castle," James said, giving Lance a pair of binoculars, which showed him the Crystal Heart.

"So that's the Element of Love?" Lance asked.

"That's right, but there's bad news. The Heart is heavily guarded, so getting to it will be difficult, but I have a solution," James said, giving the teenagers some vials, holding a liquid of some kind, "These vials hold a very powerful sedative, so you boys should throw them first, and make life easier, and it won't arouse any suspicion," he said.

"That won't be necessary. I'll just freeze time, and swipe the Crystal Heart with ease," Tempo said.

"Or that works too," James said with a shrug, before pulling out a piece of paper, "But, can you leave this calling card? It will be vital to keeping one group of teenagers form interfering. You boys can do that, while we work on some plans back at the base, which the directions will be in this GPS," he said, giving Dusty a GPS.

"Alright, I'll be right back," Tempo said, as he began to slow time. He then made his way towards the Crystal Palace, and casually strolled past the guards, and took the Crystal Heart, and left the calling card, and made his way back to the group. Of course to them, it just looked like Tempo just sprinted at the speed of light, and returned with the jewel in hand, "Heh, that was too easy," Tempo said, as he gave Lance the Crystal Heart.

"Good work, and you did leave the calling card, right?" Lance asked.

"Just like James asked me to do," Tempo replied.

"Alright, but we should go see that Ponyville place James told us about, but lets take our time," Surfer suggested, as the newest villains of Equestria made their way slowly to Ponyville.