• Published 8th Dec 2014
  • 782 Views, 35 Comments

Project Nega Titan - darkmage1997



A new, mysterious band of Titans have arisen, and have been making the real Titans look like criminals.

  • ...
7
 35
 782

Chapter 9: The final battle

Outer Space: 8:55 AM

Collision Time: 10 minutes

"Silver, can you hear me? The Colony is just ten minutes away from impact. Hurry!" James called on the intercom, as the harmony titans flew towards the lizard.

"Lets take this thing down!" Harmony Lance said, as he and the others flew like speeding bullets into the machinery on the lizards back.


As the Harmony Titans continued their onslaught to save the planets from destruction, the citizens watched on from their homes as twelve rainbow lights were circling around the red spot in the sky that was the colony, "I hope the titans can stop that thing," Luna solemnly said.

"Have faith sister, they will prevail," Celestia said.

"But, if they don't," Cadence said fearfully, as Nathan, Mavis, Skyla and Guard all hugged their parents for comfort.


With one last strike, the titans were finally able to destroy the prototype, just as the colony started to flare up like a meteor, "I don think so!" Harmony Silver said as he and his brothers all placed their hands out in front, trying to stop the colony from going any further.

"You're stopping here and now!" Harmony Lance said, as he and his brothers copied the motion, as the spirits of Trinity, Serenity, Vibrant, Season, Charity, and Lucky appeared with the spirit of a crystal alicorn filly.

"You can do it Silver!" Twilight's voice called.

"Give it all you've got Lance!" James' voice called.

"If you fail, we'll all perish!" Rarity's voice called.

"Try to tough it out you guys!" Cory and Rainbow's voices simultaneously called.

"We know you can!" Melody, Clover, Mavis, Kelly, and Crystal's voices called.

"My sons!" Discord called.

"Big brothers!" the voice of Henrietta echoed in the heads of the Harmony Nega Titans, "Those people and ponies need you, big brothers," Henrietta called, as the Harmony Nega Titans were bestowed with new found determination.

"We promised Henrietta!" Harmony Lance said, as he and his brothers began powering up.

"You guys ready?" Harmony Dusty asked.

"You bet!" Harmony Icezer replied.

"Alright, here we go!" Harmony Heiru called, as twelve balls of rainbow light engulfed the colony.

"CHAOS!" The Harmony Nega Titans yelled, firing a blast of energy at the colony.

"CONTROL!" the Harmony Titans yelled, as they fired a beam of energy of light as well. Within seconds, the entire colony was engulfed in light, and was teleported back into a stable orbit.


Back on the planets, everyone was rejoicing at the aversion of the catastrophe, "See, I told you we had nothing to worry about," Celestia said.

"Right, now we must go and welcome our heroes back," Luna said, as the royals all left the room.


"Henrietta, we did it, for you," Lance said, as he and his brothers were falling into a rift in space, before being saved. Looking up, the Nega Titans were shocked to see Silver and the others had latched onto their arms, "Silver, what are you guys doing?!" Lance yelled.

"Saving you guys! Be cause that's how we roll!" Silver replied. Thinking about what Silver had just said, the Nega Titans grabbed onto the arms of the Titans, and were pulled out.


Back on the ARK, the mane six, the Mixels, and humans were all rejoicing over the triumph, "They did it!" Toby cheered, as the doors opened to reveal the titans, Nega Titan, and the elements of harmony, with a new pony among them. She was a royal purple crystal unicorn with green eyes.

"MOMMY!" Trinity said, as she ran to Twilight, with the others rushing to theirs.

"Oh Trinity, thank goodness you're all ok!" Twilight said, relieved that her daughter was safe, but then noticed the crystal unicorn, "Who's this?" Twilight asked.

"My name is Amore Borealis, but I like the nickname 'Aurora'. I'm also the embodiment of the Crystal Heart, AKA the element of Love," the new pony replied.

"Well, its very nice to meet you Aurora," Twilight said, as they all looked out onto the planet.

"You know, maybe the Nega Titans were created by Jerry to stop this craziness," Musica theorized.

"We don't know why were created ourselves," Lance said.

"But in the end, you guys were who you were; brave and heroic teenagers who would give their lives to protect the planet," Silver commented.

"Ever since I was Toby's age, I always looked up to my grandfather. He was my one true hero, but, did he really mean to destroy the planets?" James asked.

"But in the end, you helped save the planets," Rarity said.

"I'm so glad they're both ok, now we can go back to trying to conquer Equestria!" James said.

"You're still on that?" Rainbow asked.

"That's right!" Mane-iac replied.

"You're welcome to join us!" Long Face offered.

"No thanks!" Rarity replied, as the villains ran off.

Looking out onto Equestria, Twilight and the others smiled at the sight, "We'd better get back down there," Silver commented. With nods of agreement going around, they all departed, one by one. Lance was the last one to leave, as he took one last look at the ARK.

'Sayonara, Henrietta,' he thought to himself, as he joined the others.

Comments ( 10 )

6335368 He and the Power Pony villains escaped back to Equestria on a separate rocket

6335685 Which story are you going to work on next?

KO so Aurora is the new member of the family will make an appearance on others stories.

6445366 Yes, and she lives with Cadence and Shining Armor in the Crystal Empire

10976314
I'm thinking of renaming them the "Mason Mutants", since they are technically the sons of James' Grandfather

10976386
No, you can keep calling them "Nega Titans". It can also be good for a popular meme.

Login or register to comment