• Published 7th Nov 2014
  • 2,008 Views, 87 Comments

Stand Up! Vanguard Is Magic - Blazewind strike



The cast of Cardfight!! Vanguard are summoned by Celestia save Equastria from the evilness of the new Link Joker's.

  • ...
8
 87
 2,008

Ride 006:Party, New Face's

Inside of Aichi room...

The room was blue with brown ceiling, there was window at the end of the room looking out to Ponyville. Next to the window, was a brown bookshelf with barely any books on it and Aichi deck. Next to the bookshelf was the bed that the stallion was quietly sleeping on.

The through the window, light shinned through hitting Aichi. He slowly opened his eyes to look upon the new day. "Aah, let's see what today brings" Aichi said getting out of his bed, remembering he was still a pony, "well I'm still a pony."

Aichi went to the window in his room and stared out of it, taking in the new day. "This place sure is beautiful and peaceful, hard to believe there is anything wrong here" Aichi said moving to the bookshelf and picking up his deck and putting it in his pocket in his jacket. "I wonder if anyone else awake?"

Aichi opened the door to his room too the sight of all the other door open. "Huh, guess their all downstairs already." Suddenly Aichi heard yelling and moaning coming from downstairs, that sound like Ren.

"I'am hungry, I need food!!" Ren screamed.

"I told you already Ren, we don't have any food" said Kai, with anger, trying to read his book.

"But I'm hungry" squealed Ren.

"We are going to shop for food with Twilight as soon as Aichi is ready" said Leon with a annoyed tone.

"But" began Ren.

"Good morning guys, I'am ready to go" said Aichi with a smile walking down the stairs.

"Great, Aichi here, food now" said Ren racing to the door, waiting impatiently, running in place at the door.

"Ugh" groaned Kai, put his book down, getting up walking to the door, "let's make this quick."

'I can already tell it's going to be great day' thought Aichi, laughing lightly.

Ride 006:Party, New Faces

Ponyville plaza...

The four stallion were walking towards the central market of the plaza to meet up with Twilight to finally get food. The market was full of many different types and colored ponies, they were all shopping for all sorts of item at the shrouding stores. Many stores offered vegetables, fruit, and other organic foods.

"Where's all the meat?" Ren asked disappointed at the sight of the assortment of food.

"I'm guessing, they don't have any" Aichi said trying to cheer up Ren.

"But I want meat" complained Ren.

"Agh, I can't take much more of this" said Kai under his breath.

"Look there's Twilight" Leon said getting the groups attention and pointing to the location where she was.

"Yay, food" squealed Ren rushing towards Twilight's direction.

"She seems to be with someone right now" Kai said acknowledging the other mare with Twilight.

"Yeah, I guess your right Kai" said Leon noticing the mare.

"I wonder who she is?" Aichi asked.

"I'm guessing she is one of Twilight friends" answered Leon.

"Well then, let's just go ask" Kai said after starting to walk towards Twilight and the other mare

The Leon and Aichi followed shortly after Kai walked away. When they finally got there Ren was already impatiently asking Twilight question, that the group was assuming was about food. With the mares reaction properly and backing up a little to regain there ground. "Food, food, food, tell me where I can get actually food" said Ren almost zombie like.

"Please forgive Ren, he just really hungry" Aichi said walking up to the two.

"I can tell" Twilight said still a little put off from the way Ren acted.

"Ren, try to be more responsible from now on" Kai said hitting Ren on the back of his head.

Aichi still had a smile on his face, even with what happened with Ren. He then noticed the other mare standing next Twilight, she was colored white and had purple mane and tail that looked very fancy and curled down the side. He also noticed she was wearing some sort of makeup and had longer eyelashes the most of other ponies he has already seen. She also had a image of three light blue diamond on her rear. She seemed in fixed by their clothes, as she was stare directly at them with wide eyes.

"Um, Hi" Aichi began, hoping to stop her staring and learn who see is, "my name Aichi Sendou."

"Dear Celestia, those clothes, I have never seen anything like them before" the mare said looking at every inch of the blue stallion clothes, "Their design is so simple, yet advanced. It's plain, yet so unique and diverse. Where did you get these?"

"Well I just sort of had them on" answered Aichi.

"Well, you have quite the fashion sense" the mare said finishing her examination of Aichi clothes and turning her head towards Twilight, "Twilight are these the four stallions you were just telling me about?"

"Yes, these are the the four stallions that Celestia summoned here" Twilight said answering the mares question.

"Well well, they are definitely as "unique" as you said they were" said the mare.

"Uh" Aichi said happily signing.

"Oh my, where are my manners, my name is Rarity" the mare answered finally revealing her name.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Rarity" said Aichi with a smile.

"All this chit-chat is great, but I still need food" said Ren.

"Ren is right, we still do need to get food" said Leon entering the conversation, "the names Leon Soryu."

"Nice to to meet you Leon" said Rarity, "so may we get started shopping."

"What, I thought only Twilight was taking us shopping for food?" Aichi asked confused at the situation.

"Well, I saw Rarity shopping for het grocery as well and I asked her if we could join her, and she said yes" answered Twilight.

'Great, another one' thought Kai lowering his head.

"I guess that's all right" said Aichi.

"Great so let's get food now" said Ren rushing the other to start shopping.

"Can we get this done with, so Ren can shut up about food" said Kai.

"I see Kai attitude still hasn't improved since yesterday" commented Twilight, "anyway, yeah we can start shopping."

The group shopped around the central plaza for about a hour picking up everything a pony could need. Most of it was simple basic vegetables and fruits, but their was one exception with the foods they bought. Which was a full bag of onions, which Kai bought to everypony surprise. "Ah, Kai, why are you buying onions, that was not on the list?" Twilight asked confused at Kai action.

"I like onions, simple as that" answered Kai.

"Okay" Twilight said dumbfound, 'definitely has a unique taste.'

Back at the center of the plaza...

The group was done shopping for food, with Ren eating some to satisfy his hungry. The Rarity and Twilight were preparing too head back to there homes, with the others doing the same. "Thanks you Twilight and Rarity for helping us today" Aichi said thanking the two mares.

"No problem, I'm glad we could help" said Twilight.

"It was delightful" said Rarity.

"We will be going now" said Leon as he and the other stallions started to walk back to their house.

"Wait, before you guys go, I forgot to tell you guys something" said Twilight.

"What?" asked Leon as the others turn around.

"Pinkie told me that your party is going to be at the Suger Cube Corner at 7" answered Twilight.

"What party?" Aichi asked.

"Your welcome to Ponyville party" answered Twilight, "Pinkie throws one for every new pony in Ponyville."

"A party, that sounds like so much fun" said Ren now relaxed, "won't you say Kai."

Kai just signed.

"We will make sure to be on time for it" said Leon.

"Are you two coming to party?" Aichi asked, interested to know if his new friends will be there.

"Yep, me Rarity, and almost the whole town going to be there. Pinkie makes sure her party are big" answered Twilight.

"That's great, See you at the party then" said Aichi with a smile.

"You two Aichi, see you later" Twilight said walking away, with every other pony following.

Later...

The four stallions we're walking towards the Sugar Cube Corner for their "much anticipated" welcome to Ponyville party they were told about. They were all calm for the exception of Kai, who still seemed anger. "I still don't get why we're even doing this. Shouldn't we be searching for the Яeverse or Link Joker by that matter?" questioned Kai.

"Calm down Kai, we have penalty of time to find out where Link Joker is and stop it" answered Ren, "Plus we can't leave this gesture of kindness go undone, that would be rude."

"I just seem like a big waste of time when we could be doing something more important" said Kai, "I don't see why your going through with this, Leon?"

"I think it will be a good way to figure out how some ponies act, so it will be easier to tell if their Яeversed or not" said Leon.

"Whatever, let's just make this quick" said Kai, not even caring anymore.

"Come on Kai, I can't be that bad, I think it's going to be a lot of fun" said Aichi, trying to cheer up his friend.

"Of course you would say that Aichi" said Kai under his breath.

"What was that?" Aichi asked.

"Uh, nothing, let's just get this done with" said Kai.

"Okay" said Aichi confused.

The four stallions finally arrived at there location, the Sugar Cube Corner. They were amazed, a entire house that looked like it was made of all sorts sweets. "I'm guessing this is the place" said Ren.

"Well, at least it's very unique" said Aichi.

"You can say that again" added Leon.

"Well then, enough looking and let's get this done with" said Kai trying to rush his friends.

"Yay, party" squalled Ren.

The four stallions entered the house only to be greeted by a loud "SURPRISE!" from a giant group of ponies in the room. The room was a light brown and wooden that was held together through what looked like white frosting. All the table were round and decorated with the same white frosting and there was counter with a register on top and the counter displayed multiple different dessert behind glass. The room was packed with more ponies then the group could count.

"Whoa, didn't except to see so many ponies here" said Aichi excited.

"Yeah, it turned out better then I thought" said Pinkie walking up to the gang, "so do you like, I tried my best to make it as awesome as possible?"

"Hi Pinkie, this is amazing, did you do all of this?" Aichi asked.

"Yep, it wasn't that hard, of course that's coming from Ponyville best party cateror" Pinkie said.

"Whoa" said Aichi.

"Great, can we hurry this up" Kai said butting in.

"Hi Ki, how's it going" said Pinkie waving her hoof and smiling at Kai.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me?" Kai asked ingoring the pink mares happiness.

"I'm guessing it must have been the best day of your life" Pinkie said ingoring Kai's question, "it's about to get even better thanks to this party."

The red stallion only twitch one of his eyes before going back his original position, "I'm going over there to try to relax away from all this chatter."

Kai walked off through a small crowd of ponies to one of tables and pulled up a chair and sat in it, closing his eyes and putting his head down, hoping for the party to end. The three other stallion tilted their heads a little and laughed slightly, while group of five ponies walked up to the group, in which included Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity and two other mares.

The first mare was nice orange color, with long light blonde mane and tail with a red string around the near end of both. She had green eyes and three freckles on each of her checks. On her rear was a image of three red apples in triangle formation. She also wore a brown cowboy hat with a red strap around it, which completed her overall "country" look.

The other mare was a light yellow and had a long pink mane and tail that was in one big cruel that went to the side. She was pegasus with big light blue eyes that screamed innocent. On her rear was image of three pink butterflies again in triangle formation. She seemed nervous and very shy, as she had scared look on her face as she looked down, trying not to show her face.

"Hi Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, how's it going?" Aichi asked.

"Great, not much happened since we went shopping" answered Twilight.

"Oh absolutely fabulous, ever since I saw you four today, I have had mountain of inspiration to work with. I would really love for you four to come by at my shop and try some of my designs on" said Rarity.

"Um...yeah, we would love to come by later" said Aichi trying to fake a smile, "and how about you Rainbow Dash?"

"You know, just begin awesome" answered Rainbow in cocky attitude, "but I'm still mad about you now, Kai stealing the latest book in the Daring Doo series."

"Last time I checked, he only checked it out" interjected Twilight.

"He stole that book" yelled Dash.

"Calm down Rainbow Dash, I'm sure Kai will return the book as soon as he is done" said trying to calm Rainbow Dash down.

"Yeah, whatever" Rainbow said calming down, " so other then that, I'm good."

"That's good" said Aichi realizing the other two mares with them, "so Twilight, are these two, friends of yours two?"

"Why yes Aichi, these two are some of my best friends I have" answered Twilight. "This is Applejack" she said indicateding towards the orange mare wear the cowboy hat.

"Nice to meet ya" the orange mare said putting her hoof in front of her expecting it to be shaken by the stallions in front of her.

"Hi Applejack, my names Aichi" the blue stallion said putting his hoof on Applejack's hoof excepting a normal hoof shake as he thought, only to get the opposite. The power in which the mare shook hoof with Aichi was overwhelming, he felt his arm was almost about to fall off from all the strength the mare had. The hoof shake has left him grasping for air.

"That was quite some hoof shake miss Applejack, you have left are dear friend Aichi here breathless" said Ren making his and Leon presence know to the group.

"Sorry about that, sometimes I don't know my own strength" Applejack said apologizing, " and who might you two be."

"My name is Ren Suzugamori, nice to meet to Applejack" said Ren bowing and putting his hoof on his chest.

"Leon Soryu, it's a pleasure to meet you Applejack" said Leon with a smile.

"Great to meet ya" said Applejack.

Aichi then noticed the pink mane pegasus and how she was hiding in the back of the group not really talking to anyone else. She reminded him of how he used to be, shy, unwilling to talk to other out of fear, he walked over to her. "Hi there, what's your name?" Aichi asked hoping for a response.

"Um...Fluttershy..." the mare said quietly under her breath.

"What was that?" Aichi asked.

"...Fluttershy..." she said again, a little louder, but still unhearable.

"One more time" Aichi said in a nice voice, really trying to get her to speak up.

"Fluttershy" she said in a timid yet normal voice.

"Fluttershy, that's a nice a name" said Aichi, responding to her response.

"Thanks" Fluttershy said still timid.

"Ahh, looks like Aichi made a new friend, how cute" commented Ren looking at the two.

"That's Fluttershy, she is very, well, shy" Twilight said as now her and the rest of the group watches the two, "she is a very caring pony, I can't even a single pony with a heart as big as hers."

"Very caring huh, Aichi you sure know how to pick um" said Ren.

"What do you mean 'pick um'?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, nothing" said Ren.

"Okay" responded Twilight.

"Hey, you better not get any idea, Fluttershy and Aichi are just friendly conversation, that's all" Rainbow Dash said in anger, knowning exactly what Ren.

"Hey, calm down, I was just pointing out what I thought" replied Ren.

The two continue to argue as Aichi and Fluttershy continue to chat, with getting a little less shy. The other four just stood there all with different expressions. Twilight only carried a confused look, while Applejack was signing face hoofing. Pinkie Pie just had a big smile on her face, but she didn't even know what was happening. While Leon only had a smile on face, knowing this is just the calm before the storm.

The party continued for hours with many different doing all sorts of party things, well to the ponies most of it was normal to the stallions it seemed kind of new to them. They did not argue against it, except Kai, who did not want to partake in any of the party games. Everypony was having a great time.

After a couple more hours the party eventually came to a end. Many ponies walked any with smiles on their faces, the four stallions stayed wanting to say thank you more time to Pinkie Pie before they left. She and her other five friends were still there having s conversation.

"Their from another dimension!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Yeah, isn't really cool" said Pinkie gushing over the fact.

"Dear, I don't think cool would be the word" said Rarity a little taken back, "are we sure we can trust them?"

"Does it matter if you can trust use" commented Kai.

"Hey, you stay out of this, this is are choice, so let use make it" Rainbow Dash said in anger at the red stallion.

"Hmph" was the stallion only response.

"Anyway, Princess Celestia said she trusts them, so I'm going to trust her word" said Twilight, "plus from how they acted, they seem like nice ponies."

"I guess you're right" Applejack said, "I just don't know how I feel about having interdimensional ponies living in Ponyville."

"I don't think any thing bad is going to happen because of them" Fluttershy said in her soft voice.

"I think it's awesome that there staying here with use" squealed Pinkie.

"Well if Twilight trust them, I trust them two" declared Rarity.

"As much as I can't stand two of them, I don't think we have to worry about them" said Rainbow Dash.

"So we're in agreement, good" said Twilight.

"Hey guys what are you talking about?" Aichi asked walking up to the group with Ren and Leon.

"Oh, I was just informing the girls about where you guys came from" answered Twilight, making Aichi lower his head, "you don't mind me doing that, do you?"

"No no, I was just thought that it would be better if we did instead of you" answer Aichi putting up a fake smile and waving his hooves in the air, "but that's okay."

"Alright" said Twilight.

"Actually I have a problem with it" said Leon getting serious, "I don't think it's good idea to go around telling your friends who we are, it could attract unnecessary attention to us and are cause."

"Well don't worry about it, only we six, spike, and the Princess's known, besides what's the worse that can happen" Rainbow Dash said laid back.

"Well if it gets out, I'm not sure what could happen, but I can doubt it will be far from good" said Leon.

"I agree with Leon on this one Rainbow Dash" Twilight said, now in agreement with Leon, "girls promise me, you won't let this get out."

"Alright, but you know I don't like lying and keeping secrets" answered Applejack.

"Don't worry my lips are sealed" Pinkie answered.

"You have my word" Fluttershy answered softly.

"Darling, like I would let that happen" answered Rarity.

"Fine, even though I find this un called for, you can count on me" Rainbow Dash answered.

"Thank you girls" said Twilight.

"Leon, Twilight don't you think this is a little unnecessary?" Aichi asked.

"Yes, this must be done" answered Leon.

"Don't worry Aichi, it's okay, were fine doing this" Twilight said trying to calm down Aichi.

"Okay, I guess as long as you're fine with it" replied Aichi.

"We're fine Aichi" said Rainbow Dash.

"Okay, anyway we just want to say thank you again for the party" said Aichi.

"Yes, it was a very entertaining event Pinkie" added in Leon.

"Yeah, I haven't had that much fun in awhile" Ren said.

"Yeah, good party" added in Kai in very non caring tone.

"Ah, don't mention it" said Pinkie.

"So, where going to be heading out now, so bye Twilight, see you tomorrow" Aichi said as he and the other three stallions began to walk out the door, back to there home.

"Okay, bye" said Twilight as they left, leaving only the six mares.

Back on the roads of Ponyville...

The stallions were walking back to their house, it was really late, no pony was in the street except the stallions. Aichi could only think about what day he had. All the new faces he saw, all his new friends, the party all of it. 'I'm sure of it now, I'm able to trust ponies here and now I will protect them at all costs' Aichi thought knowing of the threat of Link Joker.

To Be Continued...

Next Time:

"What a day, don't you say Kai?" Aichi asked.

"Yeah, what day" Kai said with no euthanize.

"Yeah, wait what does Ren have?" Aichi asked, "wait are those Vanguard booster packs?"

Ride 007:Ren's Surprise, Booster Equastria

Featured Card Of The Chapter

Happy Bell, Nociel

Grade 0/ 4000 Power/ 10000 Shield/ Stand Trigger/ Boost

United Sanctuary/ Angel Feathers/ Angel

Card Effect(s)

[CONT](RC): If you have an «Angel Feather» vanguard, this unit gets "[ACT](RC): [Put this unit into your soul & Choose an «Angel Feather» from your hand, and put it into your damage zone] Choose a card from your damage zone, and put it into your hand."

Author's Note:

Okay, let's get the obvious question out of the way of why did this chapter take so long to get out. My answer, school was annoying, Thanksgiving, and I have had the worst case of writers block with this chapter. Seriously this was not fun for me to write.

But anyway, I hope you like this chapter, because next chapter I explain how Equastria get's Vanguard cards, so that will be fun.

On a side note, almost Christmas break for me, so more focus on the story again sorry for the delay.