• Published 7th Nov 2014
  • 2,008 Views, 87 Comments

Stand Up! Vanguard Is Magic - Blazewind strike



The cast of Cardfight!! Vanguard are summoned by Celestia save Equastria from the evilness of the new Link Joker's.

  • ...
8
 87
 2,008

Ride 003:First Impression

"So we are living in a world with talking horses, yep this is going to fun" commented Ren. The four off them were on train that was heading towards Ponyville. They were getting stares from surrounding ponies with the only one caring being Aichi, though he did have his deck out staring at it's back.

'A world without Vanguard, it so hard to believe. At least I still have my friends' thought Aichi still looking at the back of his deck. 'I'am still don't get why Link Joker would come to this world and destroy it. Last thing I remember of it was the seed begin destroyed by Blaster Blade and it turned good. Blaster Blade speak to me, tell me what's going on?'

The train stopped at a train station with many ponies getting off. Aichi came back to reality the moment the train stopped. "Looks like were here" Leon said getting up from his chair and moving to the door, with the other following.

"So this is Ponyville, quite the snazzy place don't you say Kai" comment Ren looking at the town once they got off the train. The town was simple with a green grass field around the area, to the bright pastel colored building with a few clouds in the sky, that hourse with wings were moving around. "Yeah" said Kai, almost not caring.

"Okay, let's go find this Twilight character" Leon said leading the pack.

'Are journey starts here' thought Aichi.

Ride 003:First Impressions

"So where do we start? Aichi said as the gang only began to walk out of the train.

"We should ask the locals about where we can find this Twilight" Leon said in a commanding tone.

"Okay" said Aichi now with a answer, "so who should we ask first Le-".

Aichi was cut off by the ground under him shaking, the four turn around to see a giant dust cloud coming towards them. And in the front of the cloud was light pink pony with a hot pink mane with a giant smile on her face, "OHMYGOSH,OHMYGOSH,OHMYGOSH,OHMYGOSH" screamed the pony at the top of her lungs.

"I think something come are way" said Ren with the shared dumbstruck look on his face as the rest.

"OHMYGOSHNEWPONIES.OHWHAT'SUPWITHYOURGUYSMANES,OHCOOLCLOTHESMYFRIENDWOULDLOVETOLOOKATTHESE.YOUGUYSHAVEREALLYCOOLCUTIEMARKS,LIKETHISGUY'SONEIT'SLIKEDRAGONTRYINGTOBITSOMETHING.AREYOUTWO'SCUTIEMARKTHEIRLIKECOOLLOOKINGSWORDS.EXCEPTYOURS,IT'SJUSTATRIANGLE,BUTYOULOOKLIKEYOURINTHEMILITARYSOTHAT'SREALLYCOOl" said the pink mare with extreme speed, taking no time to breath, popping in and out randomly around the four.

The pink mare just continued to talk at a fast paces in front of the four. Aichi was dumbstruck, Leon was confused, Ren was just smiling with a happy look, and Kai seemed to be anger with his eyes squished shut trying to ignored her. See talked, talked, and talked some more Kai had enough.

"ENOUGH" ordered Kai loudly opening his eyes in anger, the mare stopped.

"Kai" Aichi said quietly.

"Jeez, Kai, you don't need to freak out" said Ren with a smile.

The pink mare walked up to Kai with a big smile on her face. See stared at with Kai with big eyes and smile, making Kai back up out of fright with a disgusted face. "So Kai's your, my name's Pinkie" she with announced with enthusiasm walking up to the red pony.

"Um" started Kai as he readjusted himself to his normal posture, "yes, my name is Kai."

"Like that is so cool, I never meet anypony with the name Kai. I know so many Kai from TV, but I never meet. And the way you told me to stop "ENOUGH" that was cool, not as cool as one of my other friend. Can I call you Ki, Ki" the mare just continued to get in Kai, with the red stallion to respond the same as before.

"We'll looks like Kai made a new friend guys" said Ren amused at what he was watching.

Aichi and Leon couldn't help but smile at the situation.

After a few moments of watching Pinkie talking to Kai, Leon decide to get the group back on track, "excuse me Pinkie was it, me and my friends where wondering if you could help us find a certain person here in this town?"

"Ookie, dookie, I know everypony in Ponyville, so who are you looking for?" said the cheerful mare.

"We are looking for a pony who goes by the name Twilight" Aichi answered, "we hear she lives around here."

"Oh Twilight, see lives at the local library, why are looking for her?" asked Pinkie.

"Let's just say were on official business" said Ren creepily as he got close to the mare and smiled.

"Oh, Okay, follow me" said the mare ignoring Ren and jumping away, "this way everypony."

"Looks like we have solved that problem" said regaining his composer once again.

"And looks likes someone made a new mate" Ren commented looking at Kai with a trolls smile.

"Funny you said that Ren, she sort of reminds me of you in a few way" said Kai cracking a smile.

"She is nothing like me" retorted Ren.

"Guys you coming?" Aichi asked as he and Leon started to follow the pink mare.

"Yeah Aichi" Kai said following Aichi and Leon now.

Ren looked mad at the fact he was being ignored by Kai, sticking thogue out at him. Ren ran to catch up to the group now with grumpy face of a young filly.

The four where gone from the train station, but at that moment a young purple dragon arrived at the train station. "Huh, huh, huh, now where are those four new ponies" Spike said trying to catch his breath. "Guess I just have to wait here for them, can't be too long."

(Meanwhile in the streets of Ponyville)

The four ponies were now caught up to the jumping mare. They were now in what seem to be the central plaza of the town. Many ponies were shopping at local stands and just walking around in groups. Aichi pulled out his deck to look at it once again.

'Blaster Blade' was the only thought he could think of.

"Hey what do you got their, oh they look like playing cards. Do you play poker, I'am really good at poker" Pinkie suddenly appeared in front of Aichi, with the stallion having the proper reaction of freaking out.

"No their not for playing poker Pinkie, they're for game called Vanguard" said Aichi regaining his composer and looking back at his deck.

"Oh, never heard of it" said the mare giving Aichi a cute smile.

"I wouldn't expect you know" Kai said coldly.

"Why's that Ki?" Pinkie asked Kai.

"Don't call me that" Kai said a little annoyed, "it's not really from here."

"Okay Ki" said Pinkie happily, with Kai right eye twitching.

Aichi gave a light laugh at the comment, along with Ren and Leon. Aichi went back to looking at his deck and the group continued on it's way to the libary to meet Twilight. Though Aichi still felt uneasy about something.

(At Twilight Library)

Pinkie and the four stallion stood at the door to the library. The four stallion stood dumbstruck(once again at the sight of oak tree that had carved out windows, and a wooden door that leads inside. "Uh Pinkie are you sure were at the right place?" Ren asked.

"Yep, Twilight live's in Golden Oak Library" answered Pinkie happily.

"Okay" Ren responded still confused.

"Let's stop wasting then" said Leon knocking on the door.

"Coming" the gang heard a loud female voice from inside the tree.

"Oh, I just can't wait for you to meet Twilight" said Pinki excitedly.

"Hello" said a lavender pony opening the door to library only to be surprised to see four stallion and hyper pink mare. "Uh Pinkie what are you doing here and who are they?" the mare asked Pinkie quietly to make sure she doesn't offend the four stallions.

"These are my new friends Twilight, they just got here and asked if I could show them where you were at. So I lead them to you, the dark gray one said it was really important business. But I don.'to know they look kind of weird don't you agree Twilight, but I like them Twilight" Pinkie blurted out as fast as she could.

"Official business, you wouldn't happen to be the four ponies that came from different world are you?" asked Twilight freaking out.

"Yeah" answered Leon calmly.

"OMG, so you guys are like alien that's so cool. What do you eat on your planet? How are the party? What are your people like? Or are you bad aliens here to descent are brains and take over are planet" Pinkie continued to ramble like this for other minute.

"Please forgive Pinkie she isn't usually like this" Twilight trying to stop Pinkie from talking.

"No problem" Ren said speaking for the group.

"How about we go inside to discuss more important matter shall we Twilight" Leon said.

"Yeah that would be great" said Twilight escorting them inside.

The four stallion, Pinkie and Twilight entered the library, only for the four stallion to be amazed that the whole inside of the tree has been craved out and turned into a livable house filled with books all around. "So what do you think of the place?" Twilight asked with a fake smile to hide her nervousness.

"Interesting little place you have here Twilight" Ren commented then whistling.

"Thanks, and your name is" Twilight said

"Ren Suzugamori" answered Ren.

After a few moments of the four stallion getting settled in it was now time for business.

"So Twilight we were told that you could help us with quest" said Leon.

"Yeah, Princess Celestia told me that you would come and that you need information, but she wasn't very clear what you need the information for" said Twilight now a little less nervous.

"We need specific information on this land, so we can look for Link Joker" Kai said moving out of the shadow he was relaxing in.

"Wait what's Link Joker?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know Twilight, but he sounds fun" Pinkie said happily.

"It isn't" Kai said, "it's a dark force that destroys planets and consume them in darkness and nothingness."

The two mare respond with only fear in there eyes, they four stallions remained relaxed but still having fear deep inside of them. "So how does your quest involve Link Joker, you seem to know more about then use?" Twilight asked breaking the silence.

"Link Joker almost destroyed are planet, but we were able to defeat it" answered Aichi stepping up.

"How?" Twilight asked hoping for answer.

"With a game called Vanguard" Leon said revealing his deck to Twilight.

"Vanguard, isn't that the card game you talked about?" Pinkie asked staring at Aichi.

"Yes it is" answered Aichi.

"Wait, how do card games defeat a all powerful entity like Link Joker?" Twilight asked not begin able to process such a thing.

"They were able to, that's all that matters" said Kai trying not to reveal the real reason why.

"That just doesn't make sense" said Twilight freaking out.

"It just does" yelled Kai in angry.

The room was filled with silence after that statement, only the sounds of the ponies outside of the library. Everyone focused switch th the red stallion, they just stared at Kai, a feeling of awkwardness enveloped the them all. "Kai" said Aichi very quietly.

"Well, now that is dealt with how about we continue with what we were doing" said Ren breaking the ice.

"Yeah, so your plan is to defeat Link Joker the same way twice" wonder Twilight.

"Yes, that is the basic plan" said Aichi now focused on the conversation.

"But we have no way of locating Link Joker here" Leon said.

"And why is that?" Twilight asked.

"Let's just they're aren't any reversed ponies here" answered Ren.

"What do you mean by 'reverse ponies' Ren?" Twilight said with a curious tone.

"Oh nothing, they aren't in this world so don't worry about" answered Ren tilting his head and giving a smile.

"Bu-" Twilight began.

"Ren is right that is none of your concern" Leon said cutting off Twilight, "we came here because were told you could provide information about this world."

"Agh, what do you need to know" Twilight said.

"Just basic information, geography, history, and some simple social interaction knowledge" said Leon.

"Oh, okay I will check out some books that you guys can read" Twilight said going to get the books.

"Aahh, we thought you could just tell use the information" said Aichi with a slight laugh.

"Well I think that would take longer time then just reading the books" replied Twilight now levitating books in front of her with her magic, "plus I do run the library, so I'am just doing my job."

"I see, none the less this will help use" said Leon.

"Thanks for understanding can you please sign here" Twilight said putting the books down at a table and pointing at a piece of paper on the table.

"Okay" said Leon said signing his name on the piece of paper.

"Leon Soryu, you seem to know what your doing" Twilight said reading the piece of paper, "Okay that all I needed, the books are yours".

"Wait, we're getting this one as well" said Kai slamming a book on to the table.

"Kai" Aichi said out loud.

"Daring Doo And The Dragons Crystal" Twilight said reading the title of the book, "you have eye for good literature don't you."

"If were going to be here for awhile, then I thought it would be good to have a good book" said Kai with a smile.

"Okay just sign here and you should be alright" Twilight advised.

The four stallion were now ready be on their way. Before they could leave Twilight still had something to ask them. "Hey before you guys leave can you show me this card game you talked?"

"You mean Vanguard, why do you want to know?" Aichi asked as the gang stopped.

"Well it's something new, I like to learn things, so this could be very informal to me" answered Twilight.

"Okay, it won't hurt to play one game" said Aichi stepping up.

"Oh this going be so cool to finally see the game that saved a planet" squeal Pinkie.

"Well looks like thing are going to get interesting now" said Ren with a creepy smile.

'Hmph, make this interesting Aichi' thought Kai with a smirk.

To Be Continued

Next Time:

"I'am not going to hold back even though your new at this" said Aichi with confidence.

"I hope you wouldn't" retorted Twilight.

"Here I come" said Aichi, "wait what's up with my cards, their different."

Ride 004:Aichi vs Twilight: Battle Of The Horses

"Their ponies now too" Aichi freaked out.

Featured Card Of The Chapter

Blaster Blade Seeker

Grade 2, 9000 Power, Intercept, 5000 Shield

United Sanctuary, Royal Paladin, Human

Card Effect(s)

[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a vanguard with "Seeker" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's grade 2 or greater rear-guards, and retire it.

Author's Note:

Hurray I have found a editor, so bad English be gone and next chapter the first real cardfight, this is going to be fun. So place your bet's now on who's going to win(my money's on Aichi). And now for the fan question, how do you(the fans) feel about me making up new cards?