• Published 20th Oct 2014
  • 419 Views, 5 Comments

Alone - Dream_Catcher_



A young filly accompanied by her parents is lost in the crowd of the Summer Sun's Celebration. Years after, Dream Catcher is still traumatized by two things : Parties and crowd.These phobias obliged her to avoid ponies who could be her friends.

  • ...
2
 5
 419

Dear Diary

Sunday 19 october, 4 PM
Dear Diary,
Well, nothing interesting happened yet, just like ... Just like usually. I imagine that you're gonna ask me why I keep writing diaries if I can't tell anything interesting in these. It's reaally simple : I have nothing else to do, except reading, drawing, and learning my lessons.
... Oh, I think I didn't tell you that already. In fact, because of my phobia, I can't go to school so ... Well, my parents joined for me the service of the classes by correspondence.It's boring, and lame, but if I want to keep a normal intelligence I need to follow these ''classes'' .


---


Dream Catcher stopped writing and bitted in her pen, resting her head in her right hoof. Her blue, saddened gaze looked at the 'outside', by her small window. It wasn't really helping for her depressed state : The sky was all grey and cloudy, with a bit of rain .
The teenager unicorn sighed in a weird mix of anger, sadness and depression : Why life was so ... Sad ? Boring ?


---


" Dream, darling ? " The excited, shouting and high-pitched voice of her mother almost injured the sensitive ears of the young white unicorn.


" What ? "


" We are going to move into Ponyville ! "


" WHAT ? "


" We ... "


" I-I mean I understood what you just said, b-but ... HOW ? "


" Well, your father just found a better work and postulate for this place. And they accepted him ! "


" B-but ... Isn't that a bit ... Fast ? H-How ... "


" In fact, he went a few weeks ago for meet his new superiors. At this time, we didn't sure if it was going to work and we decided to hide it from you and Pandora ... "


( Pandora was the younger sister of Dream Catcher. She was the complete opposite of her sister, on the physical side AND on the mental side : Social, happy and light-headed, she was a pretty little unicorn filly with a dark grey coat and a black-and-purple messy mane, and her purple puppy eyes were able to manipulate everypony. )


" ... "


" Aren't you happy ? Ponyville is a MUCH smaller town, and your father told me everypony was charming and friendly. It's in fact very quiet, with no crowd ! " insisted her mother, a huge smile on her lips.


Dream Catcher just rolled her eyes while holding an annoyed sigh . Like if was going to be so easy to make some friends ... She didn't have any knowledge in friendship, how could she transformed herself into a normal teenager with a social life ?


But the young unicorn didn't wanted to have an argument with her mother about that. She was too tired.Tired to do nothing.


After all, maybe Ponyville was going to solve her old phobia ... Even if she doubted of that.


" Yeah ... It's gonna be SO great . "