• Published 12th Oct 2014
  • 753 Views, 3 Comments

Stardom! - Bronyraptor26



Young pop idol, role model for kids, and a sponsor to several charities is there nothing Sweetie Belle can't do?

  • ...
10
 3
 753

Love'n Stuff

Our day started with a trip to the mall there I tried on clothes and modeled them for Cord. Sapphire was always within some distance to come over if I was trying on something inappropriate. It wasn't to bad though until we went to check out and the clerk was a fan of ours, so we signed one autograph which turned into ten. After that we headed to the supposedly the most romantic place in the Crystal Empire on the way though we passed some ponies playing music with some buckets, a lyre, and a flute. Which Cord pulled me over to see though I wasn't that interested in street performances as he was. Some how he convinced me to join him and he pulled to the front of the crowd where we danced around with each other. It was different than when I was performing that always had a set routine but this was special. I didn't know if it was because I was with him instead of Spike or that because I was having a wonderful time, it was a moment I wish would never end. When the music stopped we moved on, though we started being more playful with each other after our little dance.

"Hey do you wanna skip this make out point thing?" I asked looking at the list Sapphire gave us.

"Sure sounds pretty boring if you ask me." He said so I grabbed his hoof and pulled him along back to the hotel so we could drop off my bags. After that we headed through the town to an arcade. Most ponies there didn't know me except for my song I do with Cord so we were unrecognized for once. We started with air-hockey then moved onto a fighting game which I beat him in. By the time we were through it was time for dinner neither of us wanted to go to someplace fancy so we ended up eating at a sandwich place.

"Maybe we should head back." I suggested but Cord had other plans.

"Why the night's still young you know." He said I thought about it for a moment.

"Fine desert then hotel." I said

"Sounds like a plan." He replied and we left of course we had no idea where to go but that didn't bother us to much. We found ourselves at a bar we had a few shots before deciding to head back to the hotel. On the way he stopped me.

"So this is what the real you looks like?" He said looking me over I was confused.

"What?" I asked

"Well your always acting like your perfect and now your a tipsy, you've gone against Sapphire, adn when we were dancing you made up the moves. So I say this is what the real you looks like." He replied and I had to ask him something in return.

"Which one do you prefer?" I asked, he smiled it made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach.

"The one I'm looking at." He replied I leaned in and kissed him, when we parted we hurried back to the hotel. Where an unhappy Rarity was waiting for us.

"Where have you been you were suppose to be back two hours ago and why to I smell whiskey?" She said as she took me back to her room. I couldn't help but feel like a teenager getting scorned by their parents for doing something they don't regret. "How was it?"

"It was great!" I said I guess she felt happy for me cause all she could do was smile.

"I wish I could see you this happy more often." She replied. Then she did something I wouldn't have expected her to allow me to do. "Go on to bed with your boyfriend just don't tell Sapphire I let you." She said nudging me to the door.

"You serious?" I asked she gave me a smile and nodded. I walked over to Cord's room and got into bed with him. He put his hoof around me and we fell asleep. I don't know if I was just exhausted or the alcohol but I haven't slept that good in forever. In the morning Sapphire woke me up, she obviously knew she was fighting a loosing battle with us.

"You two get the day off again today." She said. Two days in a row never happened I would've gotten up but I was happy staying in bed and Cord was still asleep. After fifteen minutes I got out of the bed, it was 10:45 in the morning, I yawned and went to see what was for breakfast oddly enough Rarity and Sapphire weren't anywhere in the room so I turned on the T.V. to the channel that normally had my press conferences on it. On it I saw Rarity and Sapphire standing before the reporters.

"Where is Sweetie Belle and Cord?" One of them asked

"They wanted to spend the day together." Sapphire said.

"Bu this conference is suppose to have them. Isn't that laziness?" Rarity took over for once.

"I have lived with Sweetie Belle since she was little and I will say that when she is around Cord her best side comes out and she drops the act to please you reporters. So is it to much for her to ask for one day to herself so she can be herself with her boyfriend." She said the reporters all muttered amongst themselves. I couldn't believe that Sapphire thought that this was okay. Then they proceeded to do an interview with my sister about living with me as a filly.

"What's to eat?" Cord asked as he walked into the room. I looked around nothing was made already.

"I don't know nothing was left out." I said as I continued watching Rarity talk about my childhood.

"Well then let's make something." He said.

"Let's not last time I cooked I turned toast into a liquid." I said and he laughed.

"How did you manage that."

"I'm not sure it just happened." I got off the couch and walked over to see if there was anything we wouldn't have to cook. I didn't find anything and I was hoping Cord could cook or else the hotel might catch fire. "Maybe we should go get brunch." Cord took me up on my suggestion and we left to go find somewhere to eat. We couldn't find anyplace so we headed back to the hotel where we got into the hot tub. Soon after we did Rarity and Sapphire got back.

"Thank you Rarity." I said as she walked in.

"Don't think anything of it if you two weren't asleep we probably would've forced you to go." She said as she went into her room. Sapphire laid down on the couch.

"You two are aware that you have a concert tomorrow right?" She asked

"We know." I said

"Good cause you start practicing tonight and no if's, and's, or but's about it." She said Cord groaned at the mention of practice. "Oh and the next concert we'll be performing will be on Nightmare Night so Cord you'll be performing a couple of songs by yourself." Cord had no comment on the subject except a yawn. "As for the concert tonight you two will perform all the songs on stage together, I trust that Cord knows all your songs." Cord looked more nervous than usual.

"I um don't.." He said Sapphire nearly had a heart attack.

"What have you been listening to!?" She yelled

"Well.....my music....." He replied sheepishly the fact he didn't listen to my music was somewhat insulting.

"What do you mean you don't listen to my music?" I asked as I glared him in the eyes.

"Then you can do the entire show by yourself!" I yelled Sapphire gave me a signal to stop now.

"Well you see then we would have to change it to a tribute concert instead." He said then Sapphire got a grin on her face.

"I just need to call the studio." She said as she walked out of the room. Cord looked like he knew he was in the dog house with me currently.

"Well Cord what are you going to say?" I asked he looked around hoping to find something that would help him out of this.

"I think I'm going to go get a drink." He laughed nervously and made way to the door. I rolled my eyes and followed just as Sapphire walked back in.

"Well I have good news Sweetie Belle you get the day off tomorrow as for Cord he'll perform by himself for once." She said

"I'm gong to need a lot more to drink then." He left and Sapphire looked at me for help but I had nothing.

"Go make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." She said and I ran after him.

Around three shoots and four beers Cord was drunk, of course bringing him back to the hotel was a difficult task. Luckily for me magic helped a lot, when we got back I found myself putting him to bed. I walked out of his room to find Rarity sitting on the couch watching one of her soap operas.

"He's lucky he's cute." I said as I sat down next to her.

"I wouldn't have noticed, do you think he can pull it off tomorrow?" She asked I had no idea I would've assumed so but at the same time I have never seen him put on a show by himself.

"I guess so but I'm not sure." I replied my sister dozed off on the couch. In the morning we walked down to the stage everything was set up for Cord. Rarity had wanted to dress him up but he had fought to the end about it so she gave up reluctantly. I watched him practice he was doing fine without the crowd, it helped me see that this was going to work out in the end. After a few hours it was time I found myself watching from the side lines as Cord performed songs from his favorite bands. The crowd wasn't full of the typical ponies I attracted. Little fillies, they're parents, a couple of teenagers here and there but this crowd was almost full of ponies who dressed like Cord. They song along to every song he played every so often he wouldn't sing the chorus and let them do it instead. I looked at Sapphire who smiled and had a devious grin on her face.

"Sweetie Belle the studio wants you to get him to sign with us." She said I looked at her confused

"How?" I asked

"By whatever means." She said.