• Published 4th Oct 2014
  • 6,585 Views, 65 Comments

Sonata Time - The Forgotten Siren



Sonata goes back to school to. But will she be accepted by the main six?

  • ...
25
 65
 6,585

Siren scorn

BEEP

It was Wednesday and Sonata woke up with a bright smile on her face. She did her normal morning routine. As she went into the living room she saw Adagio and Aria standing at the doorway. Adagio then looked at her with arms crossed and told her that they where going with her to school. Sonata could hardly contain herself after what she heard. She jumped for joy as both girls just face palmed. They soon walked out the door and headed for school. As they where walking Aria asked what do the boys look like. Sonata then told them what each boy looked like. Both Adagio and Aria just smiled as Sonata went on babbling about great her new friends are.

As soon as they got to school Adagio asked where can they find the boys at. Sonata looked at her confused and told her the boys locker room. But said they should first go see Principle Celestia and Sunset for classes.

‘’How about this Sonata. You take us to the boys locker room and you go get Principle Molestia and Sunburn for us ok?’‘ Aria remarked.

‘’Oh ok then. Also it Celestia and Sunset. Or as I call her Shimmie.’‘ Sonata said still as happy as ever sense she thought they where going to school together.

Adagio just rolled her eyes as Sonata took them to where they wanted to go. As soon as they got there Sonata took off to go get Sunset to help them with getting classes. Adagio and Aria just looked at each other and grinned. They then entered the locker room almost gagging at the smell of athlete’s feet and sweaty balls in the air.
Score got done with putting on deodorant then closed his locker. The last thing he saw was a purple fist hitting him right in the face before his back met the hard floor. Hoop was about to turn around until his body was pressed against his locker. He soon felt a warm hand going between his towel and then five long nails grasping his two small vegetables. He let out a yell as Dumb-Bell came from out of the showers.

‘’Hey no girls al..wait your those Sirens!’‘ Dumb-Bell said as he ran at Adagio to throw a punch.

Adagio then grabbed his fist and then began to squeeze it. Dumb-Bell tried using his other fist but was no use for the angry Siren. Adagio had both hands in her mighty grip. Squeezing them until she heard a crunch.

‘’Do you honestly think a mere human can stand against a Siren? Even Earth Ponies are stronger and smarter then you stupid bags of filth.’‘ Adagio said with a sinister grin.

‘’AAAGGHHH LET GO!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!’‘ Dumb-Bell said screaming in pain as his fingers begin to break.

‘’Yeah..Pah pah pleeease let go of my balls it really hurts. I’m starting to feel light HEADED!!!!’‘ Hoop begged in pain as Aria just grasped harder.

‘’If you ever hurt Sonata again I will come back and break every bone in your pathetic human body. Does that human brain understand words?’‘ Adagio said belittling Dumb-Bell.

‘’ok ok ok please let go! Please let go! We wont hurt or mess with her again I swear!’‘ Dumb-Bell said with tears in his face.

Adagio then smirked as she got what she wanted to hear. She then kicked Dumb-Bell causing him to fly to the wall. Hoop had tears rolling down his face as he heard a crunch before passing out on the floor.

‘’Oops human toys are much weaker then I thought.’‘ Arai said smiling.

Mean while Sonata met up with Sunset before going into math class. She then told her about the other two coming to school to learn. However Sunset had a bad feeling about all this. Sunset then asked to where they were. Sonata told her and she then ran as fast as she could. When Sunset finally got there she saw them leaving the locker room.

‘’Hey what did you do?’‘ Sunset said a bit angry.

‘’Huh oh it’s you. Listen it’s none of your business what we did. Just know we told those boys never to hurt Sonata again.’‘ Adagio said raising an eyebrow.

‘’What? Why do you care what happens to her? I seen how bad you treat her. So why should you ca..’‘ Sunset was cut off.

‘’Listen bacon head just because we don’t hold hands and crap you humans and ponies do. Doesn’t mean we don’t care for that idiot.’‘ Aria said.

Sunset was stunned by what she just heard. They always treat her so badly and even the stories Sonata tells make it look as if they just lie to her for their own gain. But maybe it wasn’t lies at all. But to protect her feelings. Before Sunset could utter another word the girls where walking away. Adagio looked back and told Sunset not to tell what they just did for Sonata and to keep it a secret. Sunset said ‘’ok’‘ as she was still a bit confused to what she just witnessed.
As the two Sirens where walking home. Aria looked at Adagio then asked if she had any new plains in order for them to survive this new life? To much of Adagio’s annoyance she gritted her teeth and told her no. When they finally got home Aria check the mail box and seen a letter. As she brought the letter to Adagio to check out. Her eyes widen as she read the mail. They are being evicted Friday. Adagio gasped as she put down the letter. Not only does she not have a back up plain for all them to live now as just mere humans. But they are to leave in two days time. Adagio started to pace herself in the livingroom as Aria tried to calm her down. Adagio glared at her and told her she can’t be calm at a time like this. Equestria was much easier to live in then the human world. With money being the root of their existence. Without it they would be on the street and slowly die. Adagio then stormed off into her room and slammed the door. Aria new not to disturb her. So she instead just sat in the couch and decided to just take a nap

Mean while at school, Sonata was eating lunch with her friends. Sonata had a worried look on her face. Sunset looked up and saw her slowly eating a fish sandwich.

‘’Sonata are you ok? You aren’t upset about them are you?’‘ Sunset asked.

‘’Yeah..It’s just we are going leave soon and we don’t know where to go. I’m worried that I might not be able to come to school anymore.’‘ Sonata said.

‘’Oh no that really bad. I hope you and your two friends will be ok and not starve or be homeless Sonata.’‘ fluttershy said showing concern of her friend.

‘’I wish I could help sugarcube but sadly I ain’t got no room at my place’‘ Applejack said while biting an apple.

‘’I’m so sorry darling. I wish I could give you a new dress to cheer you up.’‘ Rarity said trying to cheer her up.

‘’Oh no that so sad. We just became great friends and I even have page dedicated to you in my PPBBFF scrape book.’‘ Pinkie Pie said hugging Sonata.

While everyone was talking Rainbow Dash sat there thinking to herself. Sunset then looked over at her and ask what was on her mind. As soon as Rainbow swallowed her food she looked up.

‘’I might be able to help you. Come by the library after school ok?’‘ Rainbow asked.

‘’For realzies? You can help us? Thank you Dash.’‘ Sonata said wearing her bright smile on her face.

After a couple of periods it was time for Language Arts. Sonata sat beside Applejack and Sunset instead pf sitting in the back. The teacher then informed them of the lesson. Today they are to write about something they love more then anything. Something that is close to their heart. Sonata sat there not really knowing what to write. She wasn’t familiar with the close to you heart.

‘’psssst Applejack. What should I write about? I really don’t get what close to your heart means.’‘ Sonata whispered to Applejack.

‘’Well sugarcube. Something close to your heart means anything that is important to you. Like family and friends.’‘ Applejack said back.

Sonata then sat there thinking what is closer to her heart more then anything in the world. Her first choice however wasn’t Tacos since she only met them when Taco Bell opened long time ago. She wanted to write about her new friends and how they are so wonderful. As soon as Sonata was about to write she stopped to rethink about that. Instead she wrote about Adagio and Aria her two long time friends.

After classes where over Sonata then went to the library like Rainbow Dash asked. As soon as she got there she saw Rainbow with moderate cerise hair and light brilliant gamboge skin.

‘’Hey Sonata this is Scootaloo. I ask her if she could help.’‘ Rainbow said.

‘’Hi Scootaloo. Umm how is she going to help Dash?’‘ Sonata said waving at her.

‘’Well you see Scootaloo’s parents are both abusive. And so I help her out in her time of need two years ago. I got her into a house that takes care of abused and troubled teens.’‘ Rainbow said.

‘’Yeah thanks to Rainbow Dash I don’t have to live out on the street. If you want I can get Ms. Harshwinny to come here tomorrow?’‘ Scootaloo said.

Sonata smiled as she heard the news and then jumped for joy. Rainbow and Scoots just smiled and laugh with her. As soon as Sonata got done jumping she ran to Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo hugged them both. Sonata just new in her mind the Adagio would love the news.

Back at home Aria was asleep on the couch until Adagio slapped her feet to wake up. Aria opened her eyes to see Adagio standing before her.

‘’Ok Aria. We leave here Friday. I do’t know what will happen to you and I but we will find a way to survive as humans.’‘ Adagio said with an annoyed look.

‘’Wait you or I? Where is Sonata in this?’‘ Aria sad with a mean look on her face.

‘’She has friends. And by what I heard these friends will stand bye her and help her. As much as I hate to say this but.....we are going to leave Sonata behind.’‘ Adagio said with her eyes closed and fist clenched.

Author's Note:

Ok this story is kinda short but that is only because I wanted Adagio and Aria to have their own chapter. How ever the next chapter will be the final.