• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 507 Views, 11 Comments

Trixies wish - rantu1324



Trixie makes a wish upon the full moon one night

  • ...
5
 11
 507

chapter four: explinations and heading out

Luna looks around the room at the six ponies and one dragon standing in the room with her noting the looks of concern on their faces.
"Thank you for gathering so quickly." She pauses for a moment as they all give small nods as a reply. "As Twilight and spike have most likely told you already I have come here in hopes of finding a pony that I have just discovered has been lost in the everfree for an undetermend length of time." She stops to let them reply

Rainbowdash was the first to reply a large grin on her face as she puffed out her chest and wings. "No problem princess we'll be here when ever were needed no matter when or where." The fire in her eyes burning with each word she spoke the others nodding in agreement as rarity rolled her eyes at Rainbowdash's actions.

Applejack was the next to speak. "Begin yer pardens princes but might I ask how you found out about this missin pony and who they might be?" she asked as the others looked to the princes also curious as to what she would say.

Luna nods as she looks at them as her horn starts to glow as an image of herself siting next to the moonwish orb . "Ever since my return I have sat in my private chambers after raising the moon when I am not watching over my subjects dreams waiting for the moonwish orb to glow once more." she stops as pinkie raises her hoof.

" Whats the moonwish orb?" Pinkie asks as she starts to slightly shake as she pulls out a large tub of popcorn from her poofy mane.

"The moonwish orb is an ancient artifact dateing back to when Celestia and I first came into power." Luna flicks her glowing horn and the shimmering image as the orb grows larger. "It was created for me by starswirl the bearded himself and was infused with my powers so that I may look out upon my subjects as they made their wishes upon the moon."

Twilight looks at Luna a look of wonder in her eyes. "I remember reading about this back in the old days before nightmare moon ponies used to make wishes on the moon hopeing that you would grant them." she looks at the glowing image. "But I thought that it was just an old legand."

Luna sighs." At one time I truly did grant the wishes of those who didst wish upon the moon but over time fewer and fewer ponies did so looking more towards the guidance of my sister and slowly forgetting about me it was this and several other events that led me to becoming Nightmare Moon." She lowers her head as she remembers her fall from grace.

Twilight winces realizing she had brought up a sore subject." why don't you tell us about this pony that is lost and what they have to do with the moonwish orb."

Luna raises her head and nods." Yes let us get back to the matters at hoof." she dissolves the images and settles back down." After I had returned to my chambers after raising the moon I noticed that the orb had started to glow, I rushed over to it to view the wish and found to my dismay that it was a pony lost in the everfree wishing to not die alone and forgotten." She stops for a moment as the others shuddered at the thought.

Applejack stands up a look of ditrumanation on her face. "Well what are we waiting for tell us what this pony looks like and lets head out." The others agree as they all jump up ready to head out.

Luna smiles at them and nods. "The pony is a unicorn mare she has a light blue coat with a silver mane and a cutie mark of a magic wand in motion."

As the words leave her mouth the small band of ponies freeze and look at her it was Twilight who responded." Wait that sounds like......"

"TRIXIE!!" They all shout out at once as they bolt out of the door towards the everfree.

Author's Note:

hey sorry it took so long it has been a rough couple of days for me but here you go a new chapter hope you all enjoy