• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 509 Views, 11 Comments

Trixies wish - rantu1324



Trixie makes a wish upon the full moon one night

  • ...
5
 11
 509

chapter one:trixies wish

Trixie sighs as she looks up at the full moon, bathing in its silver glow as she lays beneath the large oak tree she had set up camp at for the night a look of dispear on her face. "Oh moon so far up in the sky why is it that your silver light always seems its brightest when Trixie feels so lost in the dark?" Trixie looks down at the small pile of berries and hay she had gathered together for her dinner her once beautiful mane and coat now covered in mud and twigs. "Is this to be Trixie's life from now on?" Trixie sighed once more as she began to eat her meager supper all the while looking up at the moon.


Trixie tried to think back to how things had gotten to this point. It had all started when the monster of a villain Tirek had stolen Her magic
and in her terror induced state she had ran off to get as far away from the beast as possible not realizing that she had ran off strait into the everfree forest. "Not Trixie's proudest moment." She groans as she pulls the tattered remains of her cloak over herself to keep warm.
It had been roughly three weeks since then and in her attempts to get out of the seemingly endless forest she managed to just get herself ever more lost.

She looks up at the moon one last time as the last embers of her small fire goes out. "Oh princess Luna if you can hear me beneath your glowing moon please grant me just this one small wish." She holds her breath for a moment as tears start to fall from her eyes.
"Please don't let me die alone and forgotten." She lets out one more stream of tears as she slips into a dreamless sleep.

Author's Note:

So tell me what you think
this is only the first chapter and is also my first story
well my first story that I have actually written down
I don't usualy write my stories down due to my autism making it hard to put the words in my head down on paper