• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 507 Views, 11 Comments

Trixies wish - rantu1324



Trixie makes a wish upon the full moon one night

  • ...
5
 11
 507

chapter three:calling in the cavalry

Twilight Sparkle had just settled into bed after another long day of leading the ponies of ponyville in their repairs of the town and its surrounding areas after the recent battle with the evil centaur Tirek when she was roused from her sleep from the sudden flash of light appearing in her bedchamber. "TWILIGHT SPARKLE WE HAVE NEED OF YOU AND THE OTHER ELEMENTS ASSISTANTS RIGHT AWAY!" Roared princess Luna as she suddenly teleported into Twilights room and more specifically onto her bed.

Twilights bolts out of bed her horn flareing to life ready for a fight when she realizes that the sudden intruder was princess Luna. " Princess Luna whats going on?" "Why did you burst into my room yelling in the royal canterlot voice so late at night?" Twilight asks as spike comes bursting into her room a look of panic on his face.

" Whats happening are we under attack?" He looks around franticly just then noticing Luna. " Uh why is princess Luna standing on your bed?" He asks as he starts to calm down his eyes still on Luna.

Luna sighs as she gets down off of twilights bed. "My appolagies but I am in need of your help I have just found out that a pony has been lost in the everfree forest and need you and your friends help to find her before it is to late."

Twilight gasps as she hears the news from Luna and looks over to spike. "Spike you go and get Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, I'll go get Rainbowdash and Rarity and we will all meet up at Applejacks in one hour." She then looks over at Luna. "Princess Luna you come with me now lets go there isn't a moment to lose." As soon as the words left her mouth the three of them burst out of the room through both the door and the nearest windows off to find the others.

Author's Note:

Chapter three is up

Next chapter will be them meeting up at sweet apple acers im not going to write a whole chapter of them running around ponyville in the dead of night