• Published 2nd Oct 2014
  • 640 Views, 17 Comments

Knight of the Heart - Neroson40



Princess Celestia has a new student... who hates everypony around him, but can one mare change all that?

  • ...
4
 17
 640

The Days Before Me

Author's Note:

Okay... these next few chapters are gonna give me a lot of hate, specifically for altering the canon story. You guys have been warned.

The Days Before Me
I woke up in the school nurse’s office, my right arm, though feeling completely fine even when I touched it, was in a cast. I took hold of the place where the bandages were held in place, but I heard a voice.
“Don’t,” it said. “Trust me; it’ll be better if you leave that on for a while.” I looked over at the seat next to my bed and saw Mr. Sentry… but something was, to put it bluntly, off about him. He was dressed a lot younger: letterman’s jacket, jeans, even his hair was styled very differently. “I’m Flash Sentry by the way.”
“I know, Mr. Sentry,” I said. “You already told me.”
“I don’t see how, you were unconscious when you fell out of the sky. By the way, just call me Flash.” Okay this was getting a little weird. He didn’t remember meeting me?
“Where’s Twilight? I need to get home.”
“How do you know Twilight!?” Flash asked.
“I seriously would’ve thought my teacher would remember me better than this.” Flash looked at me like I was crazy.
“Uh… I’m not a teacher, I’m a student.” By this point I knew he had to be pulling my leg, but he looked so serious about it I couldn’t get him to crack.
“What did I go back in time or something?”
“You tell me.” He pointed to the calendar. I couldn’t help but stare at it for a minute. According to the calendar it was the same month and day as when I left. But somehow it was seventeen years into the past, just a week before I was born. “Wait… your serious!? You’re a time traveler!?”
“Apparently…” then I remembered what happened to Twilight during the week before I was born. “Have three new girls forming a band called the Dazzlings come here?”
“Yeah…”
“Whatever you do, don’t listen to them,” I told him everything that happened to Twilight over the course of the Week before my birth here at Canterlot High.

“Sorry if I find that a little hard to believe,” Flash said. “But can you really blame me?” I stared at him, silently reminding him that he had a crush on a magical talking pony from another world. “Point taken.”