• Published 28th Sep 2014
  • 495 Views, 17 Comments

My Tale of Equestria - LolianTriforce



Lolian didn't know what happened, but she ended up in Equestria. Not knowing how to get back to Earth, she must face challenges to find her destiny.

  • ...
 17
 495

Chapter 1

To be honest, Lolian didn’t know what happened. One minute, she was leaving an alternate dimension and heading back to Earth, the next minute, she was standing in a train station in Ponyville. Standing on four legs felt weird. She began to panic a little.

She stood there, confused. She probably would have stayed there all day, but it was then that the train conductor walked up to her and nudged her shoulder.

“Excuse me, your highness,” the conductor began, “Are you lost?”

Surprised, Lolian turned towards the conductor.

“Yes,” she started, “I just need to know where to go.”

“Yes, of course.”

The conductor grabbed a map from a stand near the train station building. As he unfolded it, Lolian noticed that it was the map of Ponyville. The conductor studied the map for a minute. When he found what he wanted, he handed her the map and pointed to a small house on the far side of Ponyville.

“That,” he explained, “is your house. Just walk through town past both Town Hall and Twilight’s castle and you should find it in no time.”

Lolian thanked the conductor as he walked back to the departing train. She grabbed the only bag of luggage (with her mouth) that she had found next to her with her name on it. Quickly, she walked out of the train station and into the street. She found the streets of Ponyville quite empty. She wondered what happened to all the residents.

Lolian continued down the street in Ponyville. She couldn’t help but think how strange this other world was. She didn’t really understand this My Little Pony universe as well as she could have. She had always watched her sister enjoy the show, but she didn’t know much. All she knew was the main town was Ponyville, there were three princesses, and Twilight and the mane six were running around the place.

She walked past Sugar Cube corner and found Pinkie Pie and Applejack standing in front of the bakery. Remembering what happened to Twilight at the beginning of the series, she knew she would have to avoid Pinkie somehow.

Lolian reached up and felt something soft on the top of her head. She glanced up to find her hat, a Legend of Zelda elf hat, to be exact. The soft green hat might be enough to keep Pinkie from noticing her.

Pulling the green hat off her head, she used it to partially cover her face as she walked past them. Using one of her hooves to hold up the hat (with her suit case in her mouth) walking was not easily done. She would stumble a little and tried to regain her balance without trouble, but she ended up attracting attention rather than pushing it away.

As she fell to the ground, Pinkie interrupted the conversation with Applejack and walked over to the strange pony. The hat covered her horn, so she mistook Lolian for a Pegasus. Giggling in her misfortune, Pinkie helped the stranger up.

“Looks like you are having a little trouble today, Ma’m,” Pinkie said after finishing her laughter.

When Lolian took her hat off, Pinkie gasped. She ran around Lolian, examining her to the last detail. After she finished, she stood in front of Lolian and gasped loudly.

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!” Pinkie squealed in delight, “You’re new, aren’t you?!”

Lolian, dreading what came next, nodded.

“Wow! Another Alicorn Princess in Ponyville! Soon, we won’t have any room left!”

Lolian noticed out of the corner of her eye, she saw Twilight and the rest of the mane six running towards them. As Twilight stopped, her mouth hung wide open in astonishment.

“Another Alicorn Princess?” She asked aloud.

Pinkie turned her attention to her beloved friend.

“Yeah! I was confused, too!” she exclaimed.

`Being overwhelmed at the situation, Lolian abandoned her luggage and ran towards her house. Reaching the door, she ran inside and locked it behind her.

“Things can’t get any worse,” she panted.

“There you are, Lolian!” a voice snapped her back to reality.

She looked down to find a dark blue and black baby dragon staring at her happily. Her tail swung from side to side. Her amber eyes seemed to see something she couldn’t.

“Uh, who are you?” she asked.

“I’m Scales, remember?” the dragon reminded her.

Lolian didn’t want to blow her cover.

“Oh, y-yeah! I remember now!”

Lolian patted the little dragon’s head. She purred in delight. Lolian began to look around at her “house.” The walls were blue with tints of gold on the edges. There was furniture in front of a large fire place. There were photos of the Canterlot Castle and its busy streets. There was a set of stairs that led upstairs and a door leading to the kitchen right next to it.

The dragon looked at her with a slightly confused look. She began to get nervous and broke the silence.

“So, I tried to get the house you wanted,” Scales started, “But this was the only empty one. I hope you like it.”

Lolian glanced at the dragon, who was getting close to tears, and sighed quietly. Quickly, she hugged the dragon as tight as she could.

“It’s perfect.”

Author's Note:

So, this "Pikachew" is one of my close friends. That's what I'm going to incorporate into the storyline; using my friends and what not.