• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 951 Views, 7 Comments

Magical Mystery Cure in The Future - SammyRosePony



Twilight's daughter, Midnight Sparkle, finds the old Magical Mystery Cure spell

  • ...
2
 7
 951

Cheesecake VS Apples

The next place Midnight headed towards was Sweet Apple Acres. She knew Cheesecake was over there doing some of the Apples' chores. Cheesecake was the eight teen year old daughter of Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich. She has a lightish yellow coat, a pink mane that's slightly lighter than Pinkie's, and baby blue eyes. Cheesecake always likes working with little foals and making other ponies laugh. When Midnight got to the farm, there five ponies watching Cheesecake, Big Apple (Big Mac and Cheerilee's son), Cherry Blossom (Big Mac and Cheerilee's daughter), Appleseed (Applejack and Flim's son), Sweet Apple (Applejack and Flim's daughter), and Sapling (Applebloom and Pipsqueak's daughter).

"Hey guys. What's up," Midnight saying knowing what's up.

Appleseed pointed towards Cheesecake who was bucking a tree but then failing. "Um....you know anything about this," he asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," she replied.

"Do you know the cause of this," asked Sweet Apple.

"What! No! I don't know a thing about the cause!" The Apples all just looked at her. "Um I'm just going to talk to her." The Apples nodded.

Midnight walked up to Cheesecake was pulling a bucket of apples slowly. Midnight realized that Cheesecake's mane was like in a "Pinkamena" state. She looked at her flank where a cake with candles was replaced with an Apple slice.

"Um, Midnight, why are you staring at my butt?"

"Oh...um....I...I was just looking at you cutie mark."

"Why? You've seen it like a million times since I've got it."

"Oh here we go again."

"What's that?"

"Ok answer me this. How did you get your cutie mark."

"I bucked through that Apple trees and got my cutie mark."

"No, no, no. You were eight years old almost nine. Your parents had said they would plan a party for a little foal. They then said they couldn't do it because got a better offer. You didn't want the foal to be sad, so you through the party. The foal loved it and you got your cutie mark."

"That never happened Nighty. Look. I may not be the best Apple farmer, but it's got to be my destiny.."

"Yeah yeah I know it's what your cutie mark is telling you."

"How'd you know I was going to say that. Do you have a Nighty sense?"

"No. I'll see you later."

"Kay. Where are you going?"

"To Carousel Boutique."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye"

Author's Note:

Sorry this is short. I'm really tired at the moment.